• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids What's a better way to make SR Zomorph into IR?

just crushed the beads and let them dissolve in water for a while

Will try that tomorrow, I'll sosk the last 4 overnight

You have to crush them really well which is easier said than done

Yeah I know but I'm used to crushing K so it was okay, ground them right up, but tbh they harder than I thought they'd be lol, they're morphine for sure, slight itching, I like the slight itching I get on morphine and tramadol but not the intense itching from oxynorm and codeine etc, hate codeine don't so shit

And I'm a bit hyper, which I got from oramorph so I know irs legit, sorry if I said any of that on the thread, they took with 2 vallies have made me forgetfull

I'd take more bit they'll keep me awake, and I'll have none left then for tomorrow

Will try that tomorrow, I'll sosk the last 4 overnight

Yeah I know but I'm used to crushing K so it was okay, ground them right up, but tbh they harder than I thought they'd be lol, they're morphine for sure, slight itching, I like the slight itching I get on morphine and tramadol but not the intense itching from oxynorm and codeine etc, hate codeine don't so shit

And I'm a bit hyper, which I got from oramorph so I know irs legit, sorry if I said any of that on the thread, they took with 2 vallies have made me forgetfull

I'd take more bit they'll keep me awake, and I'll have none left then for tomorrow
All I know is that I got what I was looking for just by crushing them really well, I just put the powder in a small glass of water and drank it (empty stomach of course).
I don't think those have some complex anti-abuse formulation but I honestly didn't bother to look.
There may be a better way to make them instant release (never tried the coke method) but I just didn't care too much.
Maybe I should mention that my morphine tolerance is not very high at all, 20-30mg was enough.

I just wanna say I want those. lol Morphine is my favorite opiate. Ms Contin crushed and shot was almost better than heroin.

I get hyper on opiates. Energy. I become lively. And then I relax. So I thinkt they are legit but you'll know moe than me. lol

Last edited:
get a dang spoon, a $ bill or something to cover them up and a plate and roll the spoon around on top with pressure cracking and squishing the beads. hydromorphs are the same here in canada fhey come in beads and i used to crush them fine and sniff em all the time. if you can get a mortar and pestle they work even better.

find something that will cover all the beads like a card or paper or bill or something that contains a the beads but you can still apply good pressure. and crush them with a spoon it always worked back in the day. tough little buggers but no match for a determined person.

@seedee I did, I crushed them up, I done it to 50mg, I just wanted a better way as thought I might get more out of them I if put them cola, or water and drink it would it make them stronger

I slept a bit shit even on 20mg vallies and 5mg mirtazapine and had nightmares, and I have a headache and my arms were so itchy, I was itching more than yesterday, my arms wasn't itching yesterday and all, but was earlier when I woke up, as woke up few times, some opioids do keep me awake, but I took them yesterday morning lol and still was itching today at 6am

A dollar bill if you think you have ligament issues, next get a glass of Pepsi and you're good to go.

A dollar bill if you think you have ligament issues, next get a glass of Pepsi and you're good to go

I used a card same way I crush up ketamine shards lol

Hope the morphine works good

No its not for me, it just helps anxiety a bit, but that could of been the 20mg vallies I took ontop, it acted like a stimulant not a sedating drug like I wanted, I'd best take the rest without vallies and see what it does, but 40mg at once this time instead of 30mg then 10mg, I took 15mg snorted yesterday, I'm not sure that works so won't today