• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Whatcha miss most?

Carnivale Season 3 would have been nice but of course HBO had to cancel it...as far whst I wish I'd never experienced...LOST and Game Of Thrones. The endings really made me wish I spent my time doing anything else.

Carnivale Season 3 would have been nice but of course HBO had to cancel it...as far whst I wish I'd never experienced...LOST and Game Of Thrones. The endings really made me wish I spent my time doing anything else.
Not being rude, so please don’t take it that way but not referring to Programs missed LOL. Was referring to life before amphetamine abuse.

I don't miss anything. Stimulants have a way of resetting the brain (not HR), but I really do stand by this. Occasional stimulant use can be a great thing.. it resets the mind in a way that helps you rewire yourself and get back into life. If I go through months and months without stimulant use I feel trapped with the stress piling up and it becomes really hindering. People report being anxiety free and knocked out of a long depression after trying ecstacy (again not HR). There's something to this I think though and it's worth looking into.

But daily meth use is not ideal. Obviously taking a powerful substance on a daily basis will take a tremendous toll on you and the anxiety would be unbearable. The brain's natural dopamine system is not meant to be repeatedly shot out like that.

I've been a continuous meth user since August of last year. Every day. I really do believe it can improve some people's entire outlook on life for a while.
I'm now past that point though and my dopamine levels are fucked (As in non-existent).
I'm running on nothing but norepinephrine at this point.
I miss the euphoria.

I too miss the euphoria but more than that I miss the sense of being totally and completely my complete self that amps used to give me. I don’t know how else to explain it, but amps switch on a part of my self that is normally blacked out.

I too miss the euphoria but more than that I miss the sense of being totally and completely my complete self that amps used to give me. I don’t know how else to explain it, but amps switch on a part of my self that is normally blacked out.
Exactly, like a missing puzzle piece in my brain.

Come on now are y’all all that BTFO?
I miss making love. Saturday morning sleep in, breaths soft dance on my neck. Long, slow kisses that last 3 days. Date nights. Hide and seek after dark with myboys and my dog.

*takes a deep breath*

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*takes a deep breath*

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Its never as good as memory makes it Dear One. Stars had to align just right for experiences we had. Bit I get it; to know with absolute certainty that never again, I’m out.

I found this in an old post. Perfect.
If upon reading, you dont get it,
give it awhile.
Each day is a frazzled, hazey dream bringing a reinvented belief of the identical, recycling thought that "Today will be the day I get high enough to make my life what I had imagined it to be yesterday" , along with an inescapable delusion which captures me better than an Image in a Photograph

Reminescing, I miss Gas. My hook threw a line this afternoon that, even 3 days in ( just whispers) got me spun. Claimed ice as base rather than eph.
WTF ever! But all would let go of was this....

Well fuck me, cant upload pic my bad
Six sided shiny 2.5. Good till thursday if responsible.

I barely play music anymore without meth. That says a lot. It’s like the melodies faded to a dull and droning dissonance. I don't write unless I'm on it. The words have scrambled, scattered like me. Unless I do the drugs, there is no movement in my life except down. I'm flat on my back and my beds caving in.

I barely play music anymore without meth. That says a lot. It’s like the melodies faded to a dull and droning dissonance. I don't write unless I'm on it. The words have scrambled, scattered like me. Unless I do the drugs, there is no movement in my life except down. I'm flat on my back and my beds caving in.
I use Ableton. Do you make beats?