• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Whatcha miss most?

Imgbb.com copy the bbc code

Gas?
as in not pan. IMO cleaner back in the day. Although sometimes sketch ya or kept us naked all weekend.
Gave up on the pics thing couple three vals and napped a bit.work in 2 hrs. you would have liked what I mentioned earlier. fat line instant hot needle to retina with eye twitch and tears . Fluffy, a little numb as drip came. That smell..
I'm sorry I missed a conversation with ya youngin, and no disrespect intended by my adoration for you on here.
I liked you right off is all. I'd read it if you wroie it. Time to get goin. hope your day flys

I miss having more of it around and the marijuana amphetamine mixture, because I haven't had marijuana around that often.

I barely play music anymore without meth. That says a lot. It’s like the melodies faded to a dull and droning dissonance. I don't write unless I'm on it. The words have scrambled, scattered like me. Unless I do the drugs, there is no movement in my life except down. I'm flat on my back and my beds caving in.

I'm presently going through that myself.
Music is a huge part of my life and i've always, until recently, been able to get a lot out of using the meth while enjoying/editing tracks. Now even with food and sleep, the notes are almost indistinguishable from each other and melodies that i know i should be having an eargasm with, sound flat and lifeless.

Anyone else experience this phenomenon after extended use? It's actually really depressing and if anything gets me to quit, it'll be this.
Worried my receptors are fried permanently, though i haven't quit long enough to even know yet 🤹‍♂️

as in not pan. IMO cleaner back in the day. Although sometimes sketch ya or kept us naked all weekend.
Gave up on the pics thing couple three vals and napped a bit.work in 2 hrs. you would have liked what I mentioned earlier. fat line instant hot needle to retina with eye twitch and tears . Fluffy, a little numb as drip came. That smell..
I'm sorry I missed a conversation with ya youngin, and no disrespect intended by my adoration for you on here.
I liked you right off is all. I'd read it if you wroie it. Time to get goin. hope your day flys
Ah, so gas vs titration. I wasn't aware that the average user would be aware of the extraction methods employed in the making of their product. I have heard amazing things about the old school shit.

No disrespect here. You're a good dude, Wud, and I appreciate our conversations and your insights on life.

Ah, so gas vs titration. I wasn't aware that the average user would be aware of the extraction methods employed in the making of their product. I have heard amazing things about the old school shit.

No disrespect here. You're a good dude, Wud, and I appreciate our conversations and your insights on life.
I never learned synth; knew would be the end. THE OG from flatlands came east in an old RV giving lessons. 25 up front got ya a shoppin list and where to be/ when. Informative camping trip and another 25 upon course completion ( plus 1/2 of gear) later, never the same. Offered the course free, I passed. Common sense for once, saved me.

I'm presently going through that myself.
Music is a huge part of my life and i've always, until recently, been able to get a lot out of using the meth while enjoying/editing tracks. Now even with food and sleep, the notes are almost indistinguishable from each other and melodies that i know i should be having an eargasm with, sound flat and lifeless.

Anyone else experience this phenomenon after extended use? It's actually really depressing and if anything gets me to quit, it'll be this.
Worried my receptors are fried permanently, though i haven't quit long enough to even know yet 🤹‍♂️
Remember when certain songs “ took ya back” to a special memory? Wait till that goes away.
If your run has ya depleted maybe reconsider your path. I mean that with all due respect and more than a bit of envy. Youre still young, still time to murderr the parasitic twin growing in your shadow. You dont want this, I swear. 2 d life

I'll never touch methamphetamine because the addiction seems far too dark.. I don't know how most of you posters have managed it over the years lol.

Adderall is strong enough and it sent me to some unpleasant spaces... I suppose meth is not what the media makes it but the ahedonia withdrawal from daily use is basically as terrible sounding as the depression from opiate addiction.

I did al lot of "speed" in the late 60's/early 70's. Clean up my act for a number of years to raise a family. Now, I'll be 70 in a few months, living on the West Coast, where the weed is great (and legal), and meth is so easy to procure. People here tell me the crystal meth smoked today is a different drug from the speed of the 60's, and is better. Is this true? I thought it was all methamphetamine. Speed always came as powder or fine grains...I never saw chunks of crystal before. Also, in my early years of use, I always slammed it making a comparison difficult, because, now at my age, I'm afraid of doing it that way. Anyway, I enjoy smoking it, never having smoked it until a couple years ago. Any info on this is welcome. I fine the meth "culture" here intriguing...on the East Coast, no one shared their stash, and viewed you suspiciously if you offer to share. Here, complete strangers have invited me to smoke with them. I have so many questions, but I'll stop here for now.
Peace
PDX Man

I did al lot of "speed" in the late 60's/early 70's. Clean up my act for a number of years to raise a family. Now, I'll be 70 in a few months, living on the West Coast, where the weed is great (and legal), and meth is so easy to procure. People here tell me the crystal meth smoked today is a different drug from the speed of the 60's, and is better. Is this true? I thought it was all methamphetamine. Speed always came as powder or fine grains...I never saw chunks of crystal before. Also, in my early years of use, I always slammed it making a comparison difficult, because, now at my age, I'm afraid of doing it that way. Anyway, I enjoy smoking it, never having smoked it until a couple years ago. Any info on this is welcome. I fine the meth "culture" here intriguing...on the East Coast, no one shared their stash, and viewed you suspiciously if you offer to share. Here, complete strangers have invited me to smoke with them. I have so many questions, but I'll stop here for now.
Peace
PDX Man
The east coast meth scene is weird and slim

People here tell me the crystal meth smoked today is a different drug from the speed of the 60's, and is better. Is this true?
It can be, and was for a while without much worry.
But that was before the pseudo crackdown, and general tightening on restrictions for other precursors around 2007. Also, public awareness of meth got out of control and it became the "new crack".
There's a number of other contributing factors such as china's online 'blow-out sale' w/ pharma intermediates (look-alike cutting agents) in recent years, the strange lack of domestic manufacture anymore, and the cartel presence.

I wanna try meth just to know what it's like

Adderall is a fanfuckingtastic drug and my curiosity just wants to see it