• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What you really wanna know about the opposite sex

I've been to enough horse racing meets to know this is bullshit

Why are lady cigarette lighters so small?
Seriously? I generally avoid heels but I have never had to take a pair off because my feet hurt. If they do hurt I suck it up.

No idea about the lighters I don't even know they made 'lady' lighters. I stick to the *shock horror* men's lighters ;)

Here's one for the guys:
What do you find most attractive about woman you're interested in? (I know that this answer will vary depending on the woman but is there a certain trait/behaviour/body part you're always attracted to?)

First connection is with the face, how your eyes are. After that it's all about nonverbal, and being sensual, naturally.

And something about the smell that seems to be more unconsciously than we think.

The feeling of being spontaneous is what attract us most for longer relationships.

Humorous girls, honest ones. There are so many attracted things when we first meet I couldn´t count.

Some of the most important signals we send and receive we are not even aware of, that´s the beauty of liking someone.

Last edited:
Here's one for the guys:
What do you find most attractive about woman you're interested in? (I know that this answer will vary depending on the woman but is there a certain trait/behaviour/body part you're always attracted to?)

first thing that I do when I first see woman is too look at her hip/ass/thigh area... it tells me what her bodyfat percentage and muscle mass is,it tells me about her fertility,health and genetic quality.How? in puberty men produce testosterone witch makes their shoulders wider,girl make estrogen and it makes hips wider,the single most important and most attractive thing arent boobs but waist to hip ratio for me... something about slim waist and wide hips just turn me on like nothing else,it looks like the woman have space to make big strong healthy baby and bones wide enough to push it out without problems.When I had gf I instinctively grabbed her hips it feels like my hands went autopilot,its my favorite body part to hold :)

everything in moderation,these body damaging korsets,fake implants,surgeries,anything like Kim Kardashian is disgusting

bubble butt and strong but not too muscular legs,ass doesnt need to be huge,infact I dont like it too big,it just needs to not be flat and soft,I love girls that squat and good amount of calories,hate that scrawny toothpick legged no ass victoria secret models but not chubby either

smell.... I met one girl that smells so good to me I cant even imagine being with someone who doesnt smell like that,you ask what perfume that is? its her pheromone,no chemicals.... humans can sense if someone is geneticaly compatible with smell,my family all smell like shit to me,but this special girl she smells like roses and cotton candy combined,it hijacks my brain that smell,its like crack

boobies...i really dont like big boobs,I am not gay I just much prefer medium sized and very firm,I hate fake boobs,rather no boobs than fake

voice,feminine pleasant voice,too high pitched sounds like children and I am not pedo but generaly higher womanly voice its absolute pleasure to listen....some women doesnt sound very good,almost like man or transgender,thats instant turn off

Last edited:
Here's one for the guys:

I will always notice her figure first then look to her face and eyes.

What do i find most attractive? The eyes - It sounds lame, but my reasoning is that a woman with a great ass and figure can most definitely attract my attention and hold it, but her eyes are what hooks me.. im a sucker for deep exotic eyes that just exude sexyness, i'm not surprised so many women use eye shadow.

Women seem to play mind games quite often, truth or myth?

It's a big generalization to issue a blanket statement like" women play mind games". But, I'll add to the generalization with some of my own lol. I think a lot of women have tremendous insecurities which lead them to do often irrational "mind gamey" things. IMO drama, mind games, and behavior of that nature can often stem from immaturity (not just from being young but sometimes from lack of life experience), no self esteem, poor communication in a relationship, or even a history of bad relationships. I also think it should be noted, I think guys can trigger these mind games sometimes unknowingly. Not to place blame buttt...when there's a lack of commitment or communication on the part of the male, women can get emotionally vulnerable, over think things that should be discussed and then behave in a dramatic fashion.

What I find attractive in women is different than what causes me to fall in love with a woman.

Aesthetically I like brunettes as much as blondes or red heads, I love a fit body with a pretty face. What I usually love though is their sense of adventure and confidence, their intelligence and ability to laugh at stupid things. Their compassion for a fellow human while having a sharp wit to cut down idiots. An appreciation for art, camping and sport doesn't go astray either.

I find acrylic nails unattractive along with denim jeans shorts where the pockets hang below the heam.

Why do women like to go to the bathroom with company?

What I find attractive in women is different than what causes me to fall in love with a woman.

Aesthetically I like brunettes as much as blondes or red heads, I love a fit body with a pretty face. What I usually love though is their sense of adventure and confidence, their intelligence and ability to laugh at stupid things. Their compassion for a fellow human while having a sharp wit to cut down idiots. An appreciation for art, camping and sport doesn't go astray either.

I find acrylic nails unattractive along with denim jeans shorts where the pockets hang below the heam.

Why do women like to go to the bathroom with company?
Because the bathroom is the perfect place to chat about how the night is going/discuss any guys we've met/share gossip/fix hair and make up.

how painful IS child birth really
Obviously not that bad as women keep going back for more. Or perhaps cock just feels so good that it negates the pain
Because the bathroom is the perfect place to chat about how the night is going/discuss any guys we've met/share gossip/fix hair and make up.

Do you share this with complete strangers as you yell through the cubicle walls?

If there was such a thing as a female urinal would you try and speak a peak at the lady bits beside you?

question for women: do you prefer it when men wear cologne or some kind of scent? (subtle and nice scent)

is a guy smoking a cigarette a turn on or a turn off, or idgaf

Depends on the scent...usually cologne is too strong and men don't seem to know how to use it properly. It wouldn't hurt for men to try to figure out what scent combines best with their own pheromones. When it's super strong I tend to think, "What are you trying to cover up??" lol. Subtle, nice scents are usually alright yea. Some men have a nice natural scent just like women.

how painful IS child birth really
Not that bad. I went into a kind of trance and it blocks out the pain. Female bodies are designed to birth, and the pain is irrelevant when you know you're getting a baby in your arms at the end of it.

Obviously not that bad as women keep going back for more. Or perhaps cock just feels so good that it negates the pain

Do you share this with complete strangers as you yell through the cubicle walls?

If there was such a thing as a female urinal would you try and speak a peak at the lady bits beside you?

We don't yell through cubicle walls, we talk outside the cubicles at the sinks/mirrors.

I wouldn't bother having a look. It's not like penises where there is an obvious difference in size and appearance and because ladies sit down to pee you're not going to see anything anyway.

question for women: do you prefer it when men wear cologne or some kind of scent? (subtle and nice scent)

is a guy smoking a cigarette a turn on or a turn off, or idgaf

Cologne is a big turn on for me so long as you're not doused in it, same as smoking.

Not that bad. I went into a kind of trance and it blocks out the pain. Female bodies are designed to birth, and the pain is irrelevant when you know you're getting a baby in your arms at the end of it.

I think is one of the greatest women things. It´s quite painful as I´ve seen..