• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What ya on today/tonight BLads and BLadies?

Yes, but I thought you said you had got off the morphine now, so that story may be different if told today...
Mehhhh, i am AND I'm not at the same Time? Im a chronic relapser that's forsure. Just gotta keep my Mind busy so i dont fuck up anymore.. but I'm not Hooked at the moment. That's good at least isn't it?

well as you all know i am usually on nothing because i lost my getting fucked up priviledges. but tonight i have had 3 beers and a random clonazepam i found, and have had a great night. having no tolerance and not making a regular thing of taking any mind altering substances means when i do partake, with the right person, its great.

Fucking hell. I've got into this shatter aka butane hash oil and it's like a different drug to smoking bud. Very moreish, like I'm wrecked but I still want more. Hehehee

Working down a yay binge been on for two days. Before that I ate a bunch of diazepam and slept for two days. I eat my benzos fast as a mf sos I dont get a hook in my ass. :)

Good shit, bro. Crack-weed. =D

i lost my getting fucked up priviledges.
Wuuuuuuuuuut? By choice?

Oh, OT:
Gabapentin and kratom to keep a bit stable. ahahah

8mg temaz, 2.5mg lorazepam, 2mg Xanax, alot of subutex and a few spliffs, gettin a lil nod going

My advice: never set foot in a London pub.

I have absolutely no intention of ever doing so. I remember going on school trips to London when I was 15/16 around 1980 and pints were about 2 quid then.

Eeh, them were the days when you could buy a pint in a pub in a poorly disguised school uniform...

I have absolutely no intention of ever doing so. I remember going on school trips to London when I was 15/16 around 1980 and pints were about 2 quid then.

Eeh, them were the days when you could buy a pint in a pub in a poorly disguised school uniform...

You'd absolutely shit yourself these days mate. I've seen regular pints go for over a fiver and fancy shit go for £8 something.

When I went to uni outside London I was bloody amazed that the SU bar had pints for £2. I thought it was a fucking mirage!