• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What would you listen to if you were rolling right now/what would you recommend to me rolling right now?

Nice!
I wish I could roll tonight. I'm trying to do the opposite of what I normally do and be good because I'm planning on flipping at a three dog night concert on the 16th.

A huge part of me says well why the fuck not roll tonight and the 16th. Lol.

I've been doing it closer together than that for months. Still I'm trying to be good.

Nice!
I wish I could roll tonight. I'm trying to do the opposite of what I normally do and be good because I'm planning on flipping at a three dog night concert on the 16th.

A huge part of me says well why the fuck not roll tonight and the 16th. Lol.

I've been doing it closer together than that for months. Still I'm trying to be good.
Then go nuts. Carpe diem. Do what thy will shall be the whole of the law.

Regarding U.S. Drum’n’Bass, that movement might still be waiting to happen, who knows?

Then go nuts. Carpe diem. Do what thy will shall be the whole of the law.

Regarding U.S. Drum’n’Bass, that movement might still be waiting to happen, who knows?
Well I'm not rolling tonight just drinking beer and I've got four strains of herb. I've been smoking og and cookie. I'm not sure which I like better honestly. Maybe I'm too high or tipsy from beer to tell.

Dnb again in the USA? I don't see it being as big as it used to be....I hope you're right.

The title says it. I'm looking for new and interesting music for rolling to. Please post your suggestions and links!!!!

I normally listen to lots of D'n'B and have been watching a lot of live dnb DJ sets lately on youtube. I must be in a rare mood tonight because I'm listening to dutch hardcore. Rotterdam Terror Corps to be exact. I'm not sure how much hardcore I can stand tonight. Please suggest something!!

I call this RAVING ON THE BLUE DRAGON ---My very favorite if on MDA or 6 APB-even Blue Tooth this in the car while cruising to the clubs.

This is another excellent quick set I saw few years ago on video of IBIZA SPAIN CLUB

Last edited:
Well I'm not rolling tonight just drinking beer and I've got four strains of herb. I've been smoking og and cookie. I'm not sure which I like better honestly.
Strain names are pseudo taxonomical marketing/branding, and anyway both strains you mentioned aren’t full strain names. But yeah I get the picture.
Maybe I'm too high or tipsy from beer to tell.
Do you know how it’s decided if a strain of cannabis is “indica”, “hybrid”, or “sativa”? The person who first created that particular cultivar smokes said strain and gives their opinion on the subjective effects on the spectrum of:

Indica —> Indica-Leaning Hybrid —> Hybrid —> Sativa-leaning Hybrid —> Sativa.

Not science.
Dnb again in the USA? I don't see it being as big as it used to be....I hope you're right.
Yeah I know; I’m just kidding… it would be cool though

I call this RAVING ON THE BLUE DRAGON ---My very favorite if on MDA or 6 APB-even Blue Tooth this in the car while cruising to the clubs.

This is another excellent quick set I saw few years ago on video of IBIZA SPAIN CLUB

All night long I've wanted to make the call for MDMA. It would be here in minutes. It's almost too late to bug my buddy but probably not on a Friday night. He'd come out for my normal order for sure.

Extra special thanks to everyone for 41 pages of the craziest music on bluelight!!!!!

Can you believe that I've listened to every post??

Have you guys ever played Dance Dance Revolution while high on MDMA???

It's the best. Me and my buddy used to do that a lot on PS2 back in the day.

Some classic hits from bluelight's resident ecstacy junkie to you!!

The Orb
A Huge Ever Growing Pulsating Brain That Rules from the Centre of the Ultraworld