• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What would you listen to if you were rolling right now/what would you recommend to me rolling right now?

one last dirty south post just because it's really trippy and full of drug references. Last one then I'm moving on to another genre.

No high enough
DJ Paul KOM feat lil wyte

one last dirty south post just because it's really trippy and full of drug references. Last one then I'm moving on to another genre.

No high enough
DJ Paul KOM feat lil wyte

Done it for you above bro. The pure transcendental love music of ecstasy culture itself.

Rotterdam terror corps
I fuck you now bitch!

Last edited:
Wow! I don't think I've heard this while rolling before. That's pretty cool.
Alice DJ - Better Off Alone (Official Video)

killer!! I should've been listening to music last night when I was on three pills and 4-aco-dmt instead of trying to get girls to come over and roll all night on a dating app. Lol.
You're gonna love this one too then

In fact, this guy played right after Animato!

Just imagine, 35 degree scorching heat, water being sprayed everywhere, gusts of wind to chill you down.
All the crazy freaks dancing with you, all the barely dressed hot girls.. and seemingly not a single freaking sober person on the dancefloor, lmao!
Now add the best sound system EVER and you have a recipe for a worthwhile MDMA experience!
Man I rolled balls HOLY SHIT

This whole adventure got me out of a big mental slump even though I felt uber shitty after 5 days of rolling nonstop.
Hope you get some good vibes to cheer you up too.

Last edited: