• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids What would you do with gray ABG 100mg Morphine controlled release pills?

Over the years of ingestion smoking eating tea making etc..etc.. I to am all for plugging both benzos n opiates oids ;)

Isn't morphine only like 50% orally effective?

So really anytime you eat 100mg your stomach destroys 50mg of it??

The most effective ROA for morphine sulfate pills is plugging them. Orally the Bioavailiablity is around 20%, nasally about 30%, and according to most case studies in scientific journals intra-rectal administraton ranges from around 30 to 70% from what I read over the years. In my own experience being a CPP paitent myself I would say the bioavliablity for me is definately closer to the 70 percent range. If I had morphine of any brand I would break it down the best I could and plug it........if not that I would get rid of them to someone that would actually get something out of them because In my particular case they dont do much for me. The only time Ive every felt shit from morphine was in the hospital on a drip. And Im not about to start down the road of needles....I like staying alive and breathing.