• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What would you do if you found a bag of powder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally would test it first. Even if I was out one night and didn't own a tester I would go out the next day and buy one. C'mon people it's not like the powder is about to go off and you not going to be able to use it the next weekend.

If it came up as nothing then I would still hang onto it and try adn make a friend who works in a lab and get him to anaylze it.

And if after all of this I still wanted to try it, I definately wouldn't snort it first. Firstly you don't know what the powder is going to do to your nose, it could be draino for all you know. Secondly snorting will mean you absorb much more of it into your blood stream. So I would eat a little and then build from there.

But in reality if it came up bunk, then I would throw it out.

OI!!!

I wonder how many of you people have gone around just before the party has finished looking for baggies with stuff in them on the ground? ;)

I would buy the tester kit. hell its fun finding out what you are taking. On a side note a friend of mine who is a roadie found a big bag of coke on the ground at one of those movie opening celebrity thingies. I guess there was someone there who didn't have as good a time as they were expecting but boy the roadies felt great

make one huge line and bump the whole lot, u only live once
j/k

i would test it with every tester i could get my hands on, then sell it cos i dont do drugs

Re: OI!!!

pekkie said:
I wonder how many of you people have gone around just before the party has finished looking for baggies with stuff in them on the ground? ;)
why, dont want to feel alone?

nice link wazza.

on topic: test it with ezy.
get a friend to have a line first!! (thats a joke son)

Wouldn't bother smelling or tasting. If it was very small I'd throw it out. If it were a reasonable size I'd try to get it lab tested.

Hehehe I don't do that sort of stuff, I've just heard of too many people doing stuff like that and was wondering if anyone here had actually done it? :)

killarava2day said:
I know people who used to fill up bags with asprin powder and leave them lying around at parties...

fuck that's funny

pekkie: sure i know people that looks for the dregs along the wall of an event. also down the side of couches in a club, but you gotta be careful sticking your fingers there.

link
i found three bags of heroin once on a suburban sydney street. inside each was about a gram of rock.

initially i didn't know what it was until a mate identified it.

once identified it went straight in the bin.

OMG, Blasphemy! i cant belive u threw about an 8ball of H out, thats crazy, GOD DAMN

Man,

I wouldent touch it..

Who know's that the F it might have in it.. If I found pills I might test them and eat them.. but not powder, could be cut with anything... atleast a pill you kind of can see or have an idea if it might be legit and run ez- on it.

At a recent event I found a saddie filled with white powder on the ground. I stepped over it and kept on walking...

I dunno, picking up drugs that someone else has lost didnt feel like the right thing to do, for a couple of reasons :)

Being in the audio production business one is often clearing out between the punters going home and the cleaners arriving. I couldn't begin to count how many things I've seen in these situations. All I can say is that once in a while cleaners do get tipped for their work ;)

Many years ago while at a well known fun park on the GC with our kids and another family, we hired a locker while we went swimming. Most of the adults in our group used the locker over the 1 &1/2 hour period. While getting my wallet I noticed the door of the locker had once been pryed with a crow bar or something. It was loose but still locked ok. Being the fiddler I am, I attempted to bend it back into shape but it was made of stainless and I got no-where. However I twisted the cupboard in my strained effort and must have loosened something in the process. My very straight companion later returned to the locker to find a clip bag laying neatly on top of our stuff. Of course he straight away thought it was mine, but understood what must of happened when I told him of my panel bending attempt.

We never identified the contents other than to say it appeared to be H - and yes I did taste a bit. It went down the toilet however, with my concerned friend looking over my shoulder to make sure nothing missed the flush. He was pleased to see curiosity hadn't got the better of me. I just smiled as I rolled a joint of my somewhat dusty looking weed ;)

In the interests of HM, most people (unlike myself in the above example) seem to be sensible enough to discard anything they find which is not instantly and thoroughly identifiable (which applies to almost everything)
Let's face it people do on occasion use clip bags for things other than drugs. While last at a doof, we kept sugar, salt, borax (for ants) and washing powder in clip bags. All labeled of course, but in small bags nonetheless.

i would have a taste and blast the rest if it tasted ok, i allways had several dummy bags of powder planted around the house for when the no fun police arrived with a warrant.

i once found a substantial amount of white powder at a major event in syd...
low and behold turned out to be some very nice coke

Re: OI!!!

pekkie said:

I know this is kinda off topic but what the hay!!! :)

As I was always one of the last rocker's to leave raves / clubs it was amazing what you would find at the end of the nite on the floor!

Anything ranging from baggies, pills, money, mobile phones....

I once found bum bag filled with all sorts of goodies!!! Not to mention some $$$! :)

But on to the orginal topic of what would you do...

Test it!

Plain and simple....If the test is ok....Go nutz!

Status
Not open for further replies.