• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What would you do differently if you could go back in time?

^ =D

That aside, am mostly in the "wouldn't change a thing cos if i did i would not be me" camp. But I do sometimes wonder what could've happened if everything hadn't suddenly gone tits up and heroin was the only way to get through. I coulda been a contender and all that. But honestly don't think I'd necessarily be any happier if things had gone differently.

I definitely agree on the seeing more bands and stuff though. It's so easy to just let that kinda stuff slide and really regret it later. You just never know what you had until it's gone.

You're my shammy and I'd have you no other way. You're so kind and honest, if the crap moments got you to where you are then so be it. Your happiness is infectious!

That aside, am mostly in the "wouldn't change a thing cos if i did i would not be me" camp.

Me too, very much a believer of the "old people only regret the things they DIDN'T do" analogy.

The only thing I'd like to change would be buying that damn phenazepam powder about 3 years ago, right after my 7 year relationship with my ex ended (and I basically didn't give a fuck about anything). Had it in a PG solution and have a vague recollection of just necking it from the bottle. Next thing I know its about 6 weeks later, and I've spent a couple of weeks in hospital after taking a trip down my stairs onto a wooden floor, fracturing my skull in 6 places and having 3 haemorrhages. (I have a classic memento of the occasion in the form of a photograph taken by the police - who were involved in case it was an assault - of a massive pool of blood on my floor with my face print in it). Normally I wouldn't change an event like this because I lived to tell the tale and have learnt a lot from the experience - I'm much more careful now! - but the impact also shattered my cribriform plate and I'll have to live without a sense of smell or taste for the rest of my life now. I never knew how important those senses were until now!

Take care guys! :D

What would I change? I keep flitting between 'nothing' and 'where the fuck do I start on so monumental a task'. Truth is, closer to the 1st than the 2nd option (there's the odd planet sized fuck up I could live without hanging around my neck, but at the time, fucking up seemed like so much fun =D)

Blimey. Sadie and Bulby Baby making their first posts in a dog's age within the space of a couipla days? I guess a thread that combines nostalgia, fantasy and regret is to druggies what cheese is to mice =D

(yes, i know mice don't actually like cheese all that much but details shmetails)