Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What would it take to amaze you?

Pe'poles On The Serious Tip

lostpunk5545 said:
^ Fuck that statement makes me sick. You want to taint one of the last places on Earth not degraded and destroyed?

I am continually amazed
by the lack of
sacarsm-o-meter
bein' exercised
'round here.

im amazed by people perceptions of shit...

And the people who fuckin think they are fuckin IT...

IM AMAZED BY MYSELF

not really...

The generosity of others sometimes amazes me. Saying that, the greed and disrespect of others also amazes me at times. :\

Natural disasters amaze me. Watching the footage of Aceh getting flooded by the Tsunami had me speechless.

Space travel amazes me. The fact that we can travel to the big grey thing in the sky (the moon, der) is astounding to me. Next time your outside of a night, look up at the moon and think "one day someone will be looking back at me..." :) Amazing.

My kids amaze me all the time :)

I'm amazed by lots of things really. I feel sorry for anyone who finds it hard to be amazed by anything anymore :\

muzby said:
i'm a simple kinda guy...

the only thing that could amaze me would be meeting a girl who doesn't have issues....

Never gonna happen Muz.. your a WACK JOB MAGNET :) :p

BP's

Ultimate 98: 75c a liter !

Yea the Twin Towerz shit was Like Bullshit WoW !

When BP's Ultimate 98, is replaced with The Hydrogen Powered stuff... it would be good, Other words A cleaner Renuable Fuel sorce !

That Fucking Huge ass New Boeing Plane.... Why Why Why !

P.Subs growing in my yard !;)

Last edited:
Disasters abroad don't make me flinch. 9/11, the tsunami, whatever. Bushfires, droughts, floods and the like in Australia yes but for some reason not overseas. It must be because things like the former won't affect me but the latter might.

A few things that do amaze me are:

Good music
Good people
Nature

*sigh* No doofs anywhere near here till August. :(

pillsnapa said:
World
Trade Centre attacks amazed me...I was stuck to the TV a la 'moon-landing' but in a different way.

That was the closest thing I could think of in terms of stopping the public in its tracks.

anna! said:

I'm amazed by lots of things really. I feel sorry for anyone who finds it hard to be amazed by anything anymore :\

What I was trying to get at was that I feel like there is little in terms of scientific and technological discovery that could surprise me.

The world amazes me every day in terms of beauty and human generosity, but if someone was to walk out and tell me I'd be able to hop in a space shuttle and fly to the moon, tbh, I don't think I'd even flinch. I've become so accustomed to the unbelievable being achieved.

^ True! But I also think that's kind of like saying "everything that needs to be invented has been invented". People have been saying that for centuries, before computers and electricity and TV. I think it's one of those things you can only answer in hindsight.