• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What would happen if I took 5 mg of 2cb?

burn out

Bluelighter
I am scared of relatively untested synthetics like 2cb, I am afraid it will either damage my heart (as I am sensitive to stimulants) or give me visiaul disturbances. In general, I dont find that chemical drugs jive with my body or mind in the way natural substances do. I find MDMA extremely hard on me.. The reason I am interested in 2cb is because I feel like the lessons this sort of drug offers, are exactly what I need right now and I dont need to be crushing my ego to smithereens which is what happens when I take mushrooms. I need to learn how to feel empathy for myself and others and how to open my heart but in as emotionally safe a way as possible. Thats why Im interested in 2cb. MDMA is good but not psychedelic enough for me and too hard on my body.

So I am thinking maybe if I took a relatively low dose of 2cb like 5 mg I could see how I react to it and go from there? Does this sound like a good plan?

First time I had 2c-b was ~15mgs, split into two doses and spaced out by a few hours. The first dose was a very calm, cruisy feel. No hallucinations, just noticing things in a bit more detail. When I took the second dose, I had some hallucinations and it was a little more intense on the body, but I would gladly do it again at that level.

Untested? Man I'm guessing at least 100k + people have eaten 2C-B. I'd venture to say it has left the realms of 'research chemicals' and belongs in the 'classics' category now. That said, I've heard 5mg 2C-B isn't even threshold. I'd shoot for at least ten mg, after an allergy test of course.

Psychs aren't something to fear; simply something to respect and not to mistreat. To quote Bush Jr., "There's nothing to fear but fear itself."

Also 2cb is perhaps the most accessible/tolerated/forgiving first time psychedelics in the world. Almost impossible to have bad vibes. but yeah 5 is way too low. shot for at least 10.

A lot of the Euro 2c-b pills test at between 6 and 10 mg. Some people seem to enjoy the subtle effect of a low dose. When I got 2c-b in 25mg caps, I didn't really enjoy it. It is one of the only psychedelics I have experienced nausea with and I found the effects quite wavy. There were enjoyable moments and I may consider trying it again at a slightly lower dose, but for a full psychedelic experience this wouldn't be at the top of the list.

I definitely enjoyed that first time with lower doses, it was a light feeling, but pleasant.

Untested? Man I'm guessing at least 100k + people have eaten 2C-B. I'd venture to say it has left the realms of 'research chemicals' and belongs in the 'classics' category now. That said, I've heard 5mg 2C-B isn't even threshold. I'd shoot for at least ten mg, after an allergy test of course.

Psychs aren't something to fear; simply something to respect and not to mistreat. To quote Bush Jr., "There's nothing to fear but fear itself."

How do you perform an allergy test?

If you snorted it you'd probably feel a little stimulated and titillated after the burn fades.
If you swallow it, probably nothing tbh.

Sure, you can take 5mg to test the waters if that's reassuring to you. It will probably be just threshold effects and you can take a little bit more next time. Wait long enough between tries, at least a week. Starting with up to 10mg for a first time will still be a very mild experience. You don't need to take more than you're confortable with.

@Burn out: I am not sure who it was who said here: never trust anyone on doses, ever. Establish your own tolerance and start low.

I think performing an allergy test does not hurt, that is a good advice.

I am very sensitive towards these drugs and the first time I had 50 mg of MDMA was way too much for me and rendered me useless for one hour. 2C-B is easier on me, I have taken it up to 10-11 mg, mostly when having sex. At doses from 10-11 mg I start to get closed eye visuals and morphing of objects when staring at them. People might say that you can not feel 1 mg of 2C-B but for me this is just the case. So start low and establish your dose or as Shulgin once said: I do not like to be surprised.

I did this just the other day. I felt stimulated and general well being for about 3 hours and then it dropped off. very subtle.

@Burn out: I am not sure who it was who said here: never trust anyone on doses, ever. Establish your own tolerance and start low.

I think performing an allergy test does not hurt, that is a good advice.

I am very sensitive towards these drugs and the first time I had 50 mg of MDMA was way too much for me and rendered me useless for one hour. 2C-B is easier on me, I have taken it up to 10-11 mg, mostly when having sex. At doses from 10-11 mg I start to get closed eye visuals and morphing of objects when staring at them. People might say that you can not feel 1 mg of 2C-B but for me this is just the case. So start low and establish your dose or as Shulgin once said: I do not like to be surprised.

Thank you, this is why I wanted to take 5 mg. I have occasionally found myself far more sensitive to certain substances than the average person and so I know I can't trust standard dosing charts when it comes to new substances.

It's true to be careful and seek out personal dose profile but from what I've read and seen from around 15 people I know who have dosed 5 is a super low dose almost threshold or lower. But yes I will never eat it anymore because of the nausea it gives me. Doesn't do that when snorted but of course it burns your nose and you'll be crying for like 25 minutes. Worth it Imho. Nausea is not

I much prefer taking it orally, it's far more psychedelic that way and overall stronger and longer lasting. I like to snort it as well, and have never experienced nausea. 5mg isn't a worthy dose, after testing a speck to ensure it's not nbome, shoot for 10mg.

The first time I tried 2c b I took half a pill that a friend said was 2c b (both dose unknown and untested so it may have been another 2c compound ) but having not eaten all day I found it to have a lot of body load and due to this worried that I was having a bad reaction to it or is for a dodgy pill either way it causes me a fair bit of anxiety for the first hour or 2 during which I forced myself to consume some sort of fruit to give my body something and i was tripping extremely hard like walking through a watercolour although after this passed it amazing time. I've also tried it on a handful of occasions since once I'd 18mg pikachu pills which were amazing very strong and stimulating but I've seen reports on line with some people claiming they'd mdma in them too . The other time id 25mg capsules and they were amazing intense to the point where I questioned whether or not I could handle the environment I was in (club during a trance night) but at some point it was like a switch being flipped in my head and it was utter euphoria bliss and made that night in my top 10 night's at that venue . Id recommend it to anyone but I would say prepare yourself for possibly an unexpectedly strong trip

Maybe you won't feel like doing it, but plugging (rectal administration) has been tested and approved by several users of 2c's...

You can see trip reports on erowid and elsewhere. Advantages include:
- Increased potency (As a general rule, roughly one half of the oral dose should be enough when plugging. So 5mg is much more likely to give you a psychedelic trip)
- Faster onset, independent of stomach content
- Reduced bodyload, no nausea (which is common for orally administrated 2c's)

Many people will never put it up their ass, but it's really a personal subject. Me, I'll never snort it ;)