• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What would be your fantasy wedding?

Right, I've had enough of this. I'm going to flounce off to bed, masturbate furtively under the sheets in case I wake the wife, then cry myself to sleep in disgust, self loathing and humiliation. I might even cut myself. Satisfied?

:p

Right, I've had enough of this. I'm going to flounce off to bed, masturbate furtively under the sheets in case I wake the wife, then cry myself to sleep in disgust, self loathing and humiliation. I might even cut myself. Satisfied?

:p
My job here is done ?

I'd have the wedding in a medieval church, a really run-down creepy one.
Everyone would be required to consume a pot of ayahuasca. Should be an interesting ceremony.

Sounds like my kind of wedding!

I don't think I ever fantasised about a wedding. In fact, I doubt many blokes would have. Bit hard to put a threesome into a wedding :D
Why? You could choose between the best man and one of the bridesmaids ;)

Last edited:
Whilst I haven't worked out most of the details yet (including who the other person would be .....) I know mine would have to be an open-air ceremony. There is no way I would be able to feel properly handfasted indoors. Also, none of that "till death do you part" crap, either; our vows would be for "as long as love shall last between us both". Means you have to work at it a bit .....

Whilst I haven't worked out most of the details yet (including who the other person would be .....) I know mine would have to be an open-air ceremony. There is no way I would be able to feel properly handfasted indoors. Also, none of that "till death do you part" crap, either; our vows would be for "as long as love shall last between us both". Means you have to work at it a bit .....

Tbh Julie, I doubt that ANY Bluelighter would want a conventional wedding. It gladdens my heart, it really does. :)

Oh, are you a bit of totty then BH? Sorry, I just presumed you were a blurke. Wanna come to Stonehenge and ride a big, white horse called Micock? ;)

I could have been a gay bloke that was too weird to have a husband for all you knew, but nah, I'm not.

Thanks for the kind equestrian offer, but I'll leave Micock the majestic white stallion (I'm being generous here, as all I can picture in my mind is a sweet little Shetland gelding) for Mrs Fubar to ride around the Stones on as I don't shit on other bloke's women (figuratively, or anyone, literally)
I also strongly suspect that if any of the ladies actually turned round & took your shexay offers seriously, you'd shit your little pants & lock yourself in a cupboard, whimpering for Mrs F!

I could have been a gay bloke that was too weird to have a husband for all you knew, but nah, I'm not.

Thanks for the kind equestrian offer, but I'll leave Micock the majestic white stallion (I'm being generous here, as all I can picture in my mind is a sweet little Shetland gelding) for Mrs Fubar to ride around the Stones on as I don't shit on other bloke's women (figuratively, or anyone, literally)
I also strongly suspect that if any of the ladies actually turned round & took your shexay offers seriously, you'd shit your little pants & lock yourself in a cupboard, whimpering for Mrs F!

Heh, fair play to ya Ms BH. I like yer style =D

I think FUBAR lost interest when you said you dont shit on people. He had the plastic sheets ready and everything.

Must admit the thought of someone shitting on the wife was quite appealing :)