• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids What would 3000mg (3g) oxycodone do - orally?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good way to piss off everyone here withdrawing who you could possibly help the majority with that single dose. Seriously this is not something ok

I really hope you are confusing the acetaminophen dosage for the oxycodone dosage, in percocets(or equivalent brand)

^ Me too... I always hear inexperienced users mistake the APAP content for the oxy/hydro dose ie. "These right here, these are the 500mg hydro's dawg, super strong" lol.

If this is in relation to a suicide attempt it sounds more like a cry for help, in which case I strongly hope you reconsider and check out The Dark Side for support... please don't kill yourself.

Do you actually mean 3000mg? The equivalent of 37.5 OC 80's? I don't know anyone who could survive that. Hope you get everyone's messages in time.

Even 300mg of oxy on a low tolerance person would make them miserable. Even people with moderate tolerances. But 3000mg... that's death. Do not attempt.

I have taken 4 grams of oxycodone (orally) and lived. And yes, it was a suicide attempt. But I'm still breathing...

I have taken 4 grams of oxycodone (orally) and lived. And yes, it was a suicide attempt. But I'm still breathing...

You sure it wasn't the Tylenol your talking about or did you actually down 30+ pills ? It takes about 20 30mg roxies (600mg) all chewed and swallowed at once to give me a buzz now ,and thats considered a lot . I don't chase a high anymore . I use for actual pain problems now though . Can not afford a buzz from Oxy anymore I only get 240 30mgs a month . My only other option is Heroin ,and i'm not going back to that .

You sure it wasn't the Tylenol your talking about or did you actually down 30+ pills ? It takes about 20 30mg roxies (600mg) all chewed and swallowed at once to give me a buzz now ,and thats considered a lot . I don't chase a high anymore . I use for actual pain problems now though . Can not afford a buzz from Oxy anymore I only get 240 30mgs a month . My only other option is Heroin ,and i'm not going back to that .

Bullshit bro. Quit dicksizing: you definitely don't fill your prescription and chew 20 roxies at a time. I used to IV tons of roxies and even with an enormous tolerance could only ever shoot 8 or so at a time. 600mg doses of oxy are heroically stupid; your doctor could easily prescribe you something much stronger. I've been prescribed for years and if I ever got anywhere near that stupid of a single-dose requirement for pain relief I'd be crying for Opana and Fentanyl.

You're gonna tell me you're prescribed 8 roxies a day for round the clock pain and get 12 doses of it a month to feel a little relief. You're either lying or have a double digit IQ

Do you mean 4g pure oxy or 4g as in APAP/oxy (percs)?

If it was pure maybe you survived cos of previous use making you tolerant or because it seems ods usually involve alcohol too.

i hope things are better for you now. I wish you a happy life /better times ahead.

Bullshit bro. Quit dicksizing: you definitely don't fill your prescription and chew 20 roxies at a time. I used to IV tons of roxies and even with an enormous tolerance could only ever shoot 8 or so at a time. 600mg doses of oxy are heroically stupid; your doctor could easily prescribe you something much stronger. I've been prescribed for years and if I ever got anywhere near that stupid of a single-dose requirement for pain relief I'd be crying for Opana and Fentanyl.

You're gonna tell me you're prescribed 8 roxies a day for round the clock pain and get 12 doses of it a month to feel a little relief. You're either lying or have a double digit IQ

Actually my tolerance is sky high now from using some fent analogs for the last few months . Coming off PFBF I had to take 600mg of Oxy many times just to catch a buzz a small one at that . I don't IV so I wouldn't know how that feels . I go to a pain clinic here in south GA want say which one ,but as long as I walk in with $400 in my hand for every visit every 3rd of the month I can get what I want . My doctor ever month when I walk in just looks at me and says what do you want . I can get Opana ,and have been offered many times ,and I don't like it . I get 240 30mg roxies ,90 8mg dilaudids ,and 90 1mg Xanax .

Also I am not dick sizing ,but instead stating a fact. Believe me or not I can give a shit less .

Don't be a retard, put 100mg aside for your self, and sell the other 200mg.

If you were wanting to kill your self then now you should have enough money for a pistol. Try to take out a school bus driver and make the news.

Uh, kill... That is, anyone without a monster tolerance or those for whom oxycodone is not active in vivo. Typo? Troll?

Thanks for replies guys. Yes think I confused my tablets as being pure instead of combined with APAP.

Thank you for coming back and updating. I've been checking here every now and then to see if you posted back. Because if you actually took, say, 3000mg of Oxycontin... you would be dead. And I call bull shit to any one who says they have actually dosed that or more all at once and lived to talk about it. Etterwonde, there's only one answer here, and it's that you, too, were mistaken about your "oxycodone" which was more than likely, 10mg/325 percs, maybe even 10mg/500mg... when speaking of opiates, you only count the mg of opiate for your buzz... but you keep the mg of tylenol in the back of your mind so you don't kill your liver. Not to add it to your dosage to brag.

If you did take... 4000mg of oxycodone... the equivalent of 133.33 repeating roxy 30's... or the equivalent of 50x 80mg oxycontins.... you just wouldn't be here typing. I'd wager to say that if you didn't make it to the ER to have your stomach pumped within 10 minutes, you'd still die. I know, yeah, I'm being a little hateful, but what you are saying just really isn't possible to come back from. Over 130 30mg roxys at once... lol man, I'll never believe it, sorry. But, I know, you will be coming back to be like "oh yeah, silly me, it was 10mg percocets with 325mg of acetaminophen and you just didn't know better at the time about the numbers. And we'll all chuckle and smile and realize that it's the only thing that makes sense.

133 and 1/3 roxy 30's would kill Jesus in 2 hours flat. And he's a mythical figure that can have whatever power the person telling about him can have.

Status
Not open for further replies.