• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What will ever make you LEAVE bluelight?

keej went from 0 to level 40 in about 3 weeks. we have a healthy relationship.

I'll leave when I evolve into a entity of pure energy - there must be some cosmic harm miminisation site in the universe that has a better lounge

although only a registered user since march or feb this year, i have been reading the posts and threads in this site since the end of 2003. I barely interact with anyone from this site. I guess its a bit of a voyeour/lurker thing. I'm not alone in this either, there would be lots of people who just do not wanna sign up or contribute. usually someone will post what i have thought anyway.

So what would make me leave? Lack of reading material. And there are SO many threads in so many forums on this site, that will take a while.

RE: World of Warcraft, there's an interesting article on Slashdot about WoW-addiction...

Posted by Cliff on Wednesday March 29, @06:35PM
from the time-for-an-intervention dept.
Role Playing (Games)

A worried comrade asks: "A friend of mine has had what many of us (his peers) are starting to consider a serious problem that we are becoming very worried about. He is addicted to World of Warcraft, and not in the same way the rest of us are. While most of us are able to disconnect from the game to take care of our own affairs, he plays to the exclusion of his friends, his job (he calls in sick a lot, it is starting to get noticed) and his life. How do you help someone who is actively throwing their whole life away to play a game?"

It's interesting how addiction to MMORPG's can parallel forms of drug addiction that are psychological in nature. Mind you, there's nothing to say you can't toke on a meth pipe all day WHILE playing WoW.

Currently I'm addicted to Pro Evolution Soccer 5 on PS2... nothing like scoring an awesome goal and pulling your tshirt over head and running screaming around the house. =D

What will make me leave BL? Maybe if they turned the internet off. :)

preacha said:
^^ Oh, it's World Of Warcraft

I took a 3 month break from Bluelight for that game
So so good

*high five*

Only 3 months though!! common! Wheres ur dedication!????!! Ive been going strong since Jan 3rd or something! W00t! Level 50!

^^^dude, that's not even 3 months. preacha wins. :p ;) =D

I've left a bunch of times. After a few months I miss it and make a new user name because I doped the last one out of my brain. I'll do it again in a month or two. It's been going on for years now lol. . .

. . .man, I just realized what my post count would probably be if I had saved that user name and password from my first time. . .

Actually, I'm surprised nobody has noticed this. Or it's just that I leave absolutely no impression on you fiends.

^^^While I wholeheartedly agree with your Milk&Cheese avatar, I also agree that maybe you need to make more of an impression..

Yeah. . .
I just wrote down my name and a password reminder. Guess I have no excuse now.

Nobody had commented on the M&C gone bad yet, I was begining to think I was the only one who remembered it.

^^^I forgot that Milk&Cheese rock my world, you have reminded me...Evan Dorkin is a genius. You should be happy with yourself.

Not Fresh... Just IT

^
UnoDrosTreeeSQuad was Uno

If a % Raz, anna(!), psy'itt'n,
Mean Girl, SLM(!), As'urf, & International Balance Left...
... I'd get thrown, not leave.

Y'all know whatimsayin'...

ummm,

When my last post is in Legal Q & A

If i was caught with this amount of stuff, will i be going to jail.

MooShiE said:
*high five*

Only 3 months though!! common! Wheres ur dedication!????!! Ive been going strong since Jan 3rd or something! W00t! Level 50!

i reached level 60, got my entire magister's set which i only used to conjure water, plus i got all the frost +dmg gear i needed.

but then my guild disbanded and i couldnt be fucked finding a new guild only to do countless MC runs

so i quit

^^can you encourage a certain other friend of ours to quit WOW too please ;) drives me nuts!!

^^ the sad thing is that he was paying me out for playing WoW when guild wars was new

i had no idea keej the mighty chinese gold farmer had returned

anyway, get back on topic before i get jill to CLAWS someone
i made her CLAWS me, and she didnt even know how...

^^come to my forum and il CLAWS you myself.

and just to keep this on topic...i'll slowly fade away as my life starts taking different turns. travelling, different job etc etc. I't's bound to happen eventually. I have been around here long enough and seen enough people go.

preacha said:
^^ the sad thing is that he was paying me out for playing WoW when guild wars was new

i had no idea keej the mighty chinese gold farmer had returned

anyway, get back on topic before i get jill to CLAWS someone
i made her CLAWS me, and she didnt even know how...

what a load of codswallop!

and yes, topic...hello!!!!!

^^ If abuse you enough surely i'll be in a chance with being CLAWSed enough to have to leave?