• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

What was your scent today V. what's that stank??

To any of the ladies out there considering what to get, for the record this scent is awesome.

nina-ricci-perfume.jpg

To any of the ladies out there considering what to get, for the record this scent is awesome.

nina-ricci-perfume.jpg

OMgosh.... Is it apples!!?!?!?
I will for sure check this out. I usually don't wear perfume but I wear apple everything, so.....if it's appley, I will try it.

OMgosh.... Is it apples!!?!?!?
I will for sure check this out. I usually don't wear perfume but I wear apple everything, so.....if it's appley, I will try it.

Well I'm bad at describing fragrance in words, but here was how it was professionally described.

Nina is a new modern fairytale fragrance aimed at younger audience. Nina is an elegant floral-fruity gourmand fragrance, the scent of candied fruits. The composition starts sparkly and spontaneous, just like a carefree laughter with the fresh citrus notes of lemon and lime. The sweet gourmand heart is juicy and caramelly due to candied apple, praline note and vanilla whose opulent veil wraps the softly sweet peony and the Moonflower. Finally the apple tree, white cedar and balmy musk notes are touching your skin with their warm and soft sensuality. The fragrance was created by Olivier Cresp and Jacques Cavallier in 2006. The new Nina fragrance has replaced the old one with the same name, created in 1987.

Dolce & Gabbana in general makes some awesome fragrances. I just bought cologne today, The One, by said brand. I must say, I'm rather pleased with it.

Tova Nights <3

It has such a great, unique smell to it and it's not overplayed like all the other "designer" perfumes/colognes. I always get compliments when I wear it!

I use a guess cologne and aftershave that smells like fresh cedar, and Armani that is more of a piney citrus smell. I'm a smell good kinda guy

I'm still an Aqualina Pink Sugar girl..but forgot it over the weekend.

Rummaged deep through my bags and found a perfume sample I had. It was the Justin Bieber Someday one. I rocked it all weekend and received compliments lol >.<

Rock that shit girl!

My daily is burberry brit. Clean n crisp not too girly. My bottle is almost empty tho. Im a fan of earthy scents like cedar and patchouli, or herbal scents like lavender, mint, or rosemary... Anyone know of a good perfume or oil like this? Ive also been known to use bf's mens bodywash or deodorant just cuz i like the scent lol. Do any other girls do that or is it just me?

I love perfume! Some of my faves are Cashmere Mist by Donna Karan, Tresor by Lancôme and Micheal Kors. Mmm

"Intimately Beckham" from Victoria Beckham. She may be a bitch, but this perfume is gorgeous. Somebody buy me some!

my next purchase will be this -- or make PB buy it for me

072412-marc-jacobs-dot-340.jpg

as soon as a whiff of it passed my nose i knew that this was going to be my replacement 'signature' smell after the end of 'princess.'

Top notes of the new fragrance DOT incorporate red berries combined with pitaya fruit, known also as dragon fruit. The juicy and exciting opening is followed by a floral trio composed of honeysuckle, jasmine and orange blossom, while a base closes with a trail of coconut water, vanilla, driftwood and sensual musk.

princess also had a lot of honeysuckle to it, love that shit. Dot smells really nice with the lavender oil i use on my skin too, which is a nice plus.

Apples and VS fresh something which they don't sell anymore.
It's a shame too b/c it actually was one perfume I liked.

Creed Green Irish Tweed is my favorite, i am going to put some on mow actually.

2gvm03p.jpg

its the Benzoine and Tonka Beans

Top Notes: French verbena, Florentine iris
* Middle Notes: Violet leaves
* Base Notes: Sandalwood from Mysore, ambergris

Last edited: