• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

What was your scent today V. what's that stank??

christian_dior_dior_homme_intense_eau_de_parfum.jpg

Dior Homme Intense

and

allure_homme_edition_blanche_main.jpg

Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche

I really want the DKNY Be Delicious.......
It is on my list.
But atm I smell like Bath and Body Works, something like Raining Leaves or w/e- Smells like a crisp green scent. I like it but it doesn't appear they will continue it any longer :(

I wore Miss Cherie Dior today. I've taken to wearing a little stain on my lips, and scenting myself at work. I'm feeling pretty good lately, and feel like making a little effort. It amuses me how many people have commented that i'm looking nice at work, which leads me to believe that they must have thought i looked like shite beforehand, seeing as i'm not making a huge amount of effort really. ;)

Last edited:
^lol dont question the compliments! ;)

I really want the DKNY Be Delicious.......
It is on my list.
But atm I smell like Bath and Body Works, something like Raining Leaves or w/e- Smells like a crisp green scent. I like it but it doesn't appear they will continue it any longer :(

My mother has the Red one-it smells like berries, I love it. Am a sucker for scents that smell like fruit with a small, hint of vanilla coming into summer or sometimes something more crisp, citrus'y and less sweet. Prefer musky tones when the temperature is cooler.

Hypnotic Poison. Its more of a Autumn/wintery scent, its really 'warm' and spicy and has that hint of bourbon vanilla. However am coming to the end of the bottle and it is too heavy for this time of year anyway... because it is so pungent you dont need to use much, so it's economical in that sense.

Looking for this as I had it before, was reasonably priced as it isn't popular in big department stores here but is light, fresh and fruity.
LEF56.jpg

Also, really like Incanto dream by Salvataro Farragamo -Yum!...and Vivienne Westwood's:
NaughtyAlice1.jpg

...am not into overspending on perfumes though usually(cant!), so will see what's around thats nice, at a reasonable price. Might even just buy some Oil's myself and try and locate some ambergris/ambergris derivitive- or see if anyone I know has any spare whale-shit lying around for that matter! ;).

Last edited:
^lol dont question the compliments! ;)

heh, I don't question them, but i do know that up until recently, i wear VERY loosely corporate-wear to work, never wore make up and only deodorant =D

Hypnotic Poison. Its more of a Autumn/wintery scent, its really 'warm' and spicy and has that hint of bourbon vanilla. However am coming to the end of the bottle and it is too heavy for this time of year anyway... because it is so pungent you dont need to use much, so it's economical in that sense.

I absolutely adore Dior's Pure Poison. I've had my bottle for a number of years, for that exact reason - it's such a strong scent, that you only need maybe one spray on th wrists and one on the body somewhere. I remember the first time i smelled it on someone, they walked past and i had to walk back to them to ask what their scent was!

Asclepius --- I had no idea you were a lady. ( I am making the assumption since you are wearing a lady scent) I thoughtfully, for all the lovely, intelligent ladies out there, request nudes. :) <3

GARH back to scent limbo. am out of Princess, am sitting here with my credit card cruising amazon. I really liked Miss Cherie by Dior when I went and like got as many samples as possible from sephora. I really liked Dot by Marc Jacobs but egads I don't want to spend that much! and then Miss Cherie is almost that much too! I don't know. Maybe I'll just get some Oh, Lola! or something with their gross Dakota Fanning ads.

lacoste.jpg

Sadly they have discontinued the red and replaced it with a foul smelling substitute concoction, so what I have left is the end. :(

Aquolina-Pink-Sugar.jpg

Everyone knows me for this scent. Its very sweet, with a vanilla undertone. I like it, but have worn it for years. I may change it...one day :)

^That's my signature scent as well. It took me forever to find a scent that I liked for myself, but I *heart* this one. I want to get some of the lotions and things to go with it.

So i just smelled this the other day:

Salvatore-Ferragamo-Signorina5.jpg

It's so beautiful! It's definitely going on my wishlist. Salvatore Ferragamo has produced some gorgeous scents, this one is no different - slightly floral with musk tones - but not overly girly (despite the packaging ;)). It's got a definite edge, which i love in scents.

^^ PB just got BVLGARI Black, which i just found out is a unisex scent. it smells great.

^ ;)

Today was apple....crisp and light.
I have a bout ten different apple sprays but went with a B&BW Winter Apple from earlier this year.

Today I mixed Velvet Tuberose with Gardenia and Honeysuckle all from Bath & Bodyworks. And I threw some deodorant on to kill my stank pit funk. I smelled foxy.