Getting my mind ready for this one later tonight. Got my meditation spot ready, got the TV turned off so I'm not tempted to watch trash before I hit it etc.......
Home grown Salvia leaf which is coated in pure Salvorian A so it's roughly X10 but I've not got it from a shop, this was gifted to me from a "Renegade Chemist" who has some plants he grows and makes his own highly potent and also highly clean Salvia & shares it out to a veru small few group of people who have experience with this plant, won't loose their mind during the trip and have 100% HUMBLE RESPECT to the plant and are fully aware of what they are getting into when they smoke.
I've got enough here to last me a few years as all you need from this batch is a small pinch for a full blown Salvia Trip. I've never had Salvia this potent but also this clean too, the person who gifted it to me has been told several times what an amazing job he did in making this stuff.
it's sure NOT equal to any of the stuff which flooded the legal high market in Europe a few years ago I can promise you that much.
over the day prolly 5mg bnz.
yep, waddnt feelin the bs so checked out.
did what needed done but have very little memory of it all.
i do remember nodding in the lazy boy a few times and passing out early. well not remember passing out but knew it was on da way.
sleep was awesome and very cozy.
starting the night
lots of vodka
ill be drifting to sleep with npr in the backround in a few hours
(if you ever want to make radio sound interesting turn your speakers on max/mega bass)
coffee with .5mg rum
kraton maybe 2gs
600mg gabap
cig(s) w/coffee onda patio
told my therapist this afternoon that the coffee with the rum actually gives me something i look forward to help get out of bed - without the same ol sad song and dance.. got the look but she knows....
shit just so smooth is the only way i can put it.
but yeah both woke and not... still cozy, though. ;}
Been a while since I posted on here, trying to get back to tracking my use again, so here we go ig.
Tonight’s pathetic chase for that opioid relieve:
- 11g kratom
- 3mg pyrazolam
Chain smoking on my balcony rn, but will go refill my weed vape and try to work on a drawing I’ve been trying to finish.
Trying to stay off the hard opioids, but fuck I’d be lying if I’d say I wouldn’t have used rn if I still had my stash of IC-26 .—.
Uhh yeah, will keep this ramble short, morning spend snorting speed, quite productive day, back at uni again with the looming sense of dread of going inpatient in 4 months. Just trying to stay afloat until then.
Hope y’all are having a decent evening, good night fellow Bluelighters