• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Stim users fascinate me. Why take a drug that makes you stay up like that? I like to sleep :) Meth must feel good as fuck to you. Only explanation.
I’ve caught a few hours sleep or at least good rest every night which keeps psychosis at bay.

Basically meth takes away every insecurity and anxiety I have and makes me feel really centred, relaxed, and content.

It also makes me horny and uninhibited leading to multi/day orgies.

It’s way more fun than going on the nod!

Stim users fascinate me. Why take a drug that makes you stay up like that? I like to sleep :) Meth must feel good as fuck to you. Only explanation.

It's a love/hate thing but i consider dissociatives to be my drug of choice. Although they turn me into a big old derpy donk head. Drugs are good mmkay????

I guess if adderal is a mini meth (never did meth) then I could see that. It does make you feel pretty good, but still feel a tad tweaked. Couldn't imagine it being more.

Still want to try meth once.

Famous last words of many a tweaker.
Lol yep. I used morphine daily for 10 years, never any needles, vowed I wouldn't and it wasn't even an issue. One day my now-ex gf says she's gonna buy some meth from our neighbor who we had lived next to for 3 years at that point. Tell her it's a bad idea blah blah.

Two months later I decide fuck it, not gonna let the girl I love drown alone, and figure ill use it to quite morphine and get thru withdrawals. Well, it worked! For 60 days, till I had a "celebratory" pill and was instantly back to daily use. Like, not even a second thought about it. I'm fucking stupid.

And now also addicted to meth for two years straight. Quit the morphs tho, but I'm with homeboy up from earlier on the bupe, instead now. Oh and shooting both. I blame 100% the meth. And myself. And my ex, rly. But mainly myself.

Also just found ketamine last week for the first time ever and Ive been doing that with dmt a few times this week, gonna try to bmfully breakthrough while holed tonight!

Nah. Im not a stim user. Don't like them. I would smoke the meth and regret it. Same as every line of coke I sniffed. Still want to try it, though.

On the straight and narrow now, anyway. Will bump into meth one day.

0.8 of some shit heroin compared to the normal strength but still enough to nod out glad I didn't buy a full half also had 3 or 4 spliffs I just got up cuz I got the munchies and want some munchies it was a hard decision I've still not got fully out of bed I might just pass out now instead who know s 😶

Happily can say I haven't drank in 5 months, but my nightly fix will likely be a shit load of benzos and dissociatives. Cold mountain air, meth smoke, and some menthol cigarettes. And kratom of course. If you been on here long enough you know my routine. But I'm newly single so shit's about to get weird.
I like .menthol but they banned em in the UK a few weeks ago unfortunately

A chill, comfy Sunday night for me, tonight:
24mg deschloroetizolam
(Still a good 30mg brorphine floating around all magic-like from this morning, too; hell of a half-life on that bad-boy.)
What are those two?? Is brophine similar to buprenorphine??

Also wanted to add that, holy fuck, ketamine plus breaking thru on DMT is the most beautiful, but confusing experience I've been thru. 10/10 recommend!

I5qGGNv.jpg

damn bro i was tinkerin with images to get some screenshots and didn't (but did) post it. wierd. fuck it. lol
sake from a coupla days ago random photo from phone
not a drinker (but am)
would rather have some absolute buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttt................
;)

OT:
That fuckin weed knocks me the fuck down. havent needed anything lately.
Outside and fingers are getting frostbit from cold. haha not so much
need coffee more

I love meth but hate staying up. Paradoxical shit.
Do morning and afternoon doses and eat if you still can't sleep taper the last dose till ya find what ys need i like to run for 5 or 6 days love how far it lets ys get from reality aftern5 days hahs but i only do it once in a while when i have zero shit to accomplish that werk week hahs otherwise use it to get me going and good solid weekend sexathon