What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

So far:

8 Fioricet ( 400 mg butalbital,
320 mg caffeine and 2,600 mg of APAP

20 mg diazepam

200 mg topamax ( usually dislike but
pairs well with Fioricet )

That?s to start!

Threw some ketamine on top of the above, felt fucking amazing. Ketamine and opioids is lush mate.

nothing unsual drinking beer and smoking. i cant belive i didnt notice the 12 pack i bought was only 5 percnt instead of 8. though i only have myslef to blame for not paying attention.

500 ml wine
1mg Ativan
900mg gabapentin
15mg remeron
40mg propranolol

Still only got minimal sleep

Approx 1200 mg of codeine over the last two days it's started to fade since I had an argument with a relative and I now feel restless and finding it hard to slip back into my groove ugh..

30mg dextromethorphan, 50mg hydroxyzine, some beer

I really miss marijuana, despite all the good my T break is doing me. I was abusing it as much as possible for a very long time before this month.

Just some lovely kratom, but I'd taken Valium earlier in the day so that was still in my system I'm sure.

200 mL vodka
2 mg Ativan
75 mg Benadryl
75 mg doxepin
15 mg Remeron
20 mg propranolol

Last edited:
Jack and cokes tonight, using vanilla coke for flavor.

Vodka, energy drinks and spliffs. Pretty fun night in a small beach town in central america

Well just been chemist I went to early and only 1\4 chemists were open which was problematic but I don't care after getting some fresh air and a couple 1 skins I actually feel buzzing again and I ain't bad any codeine since yesterday when I posted I did do a bit of a binge though at least tomorrow I can just buy another pack from the chemist across the road which is cheaper than the pharmacies open today hope everyone's enjoying the weather!

More ket. Fucking love ket. Watch music videos all wonky until you feel tired enough to sleep. Lovely experience.