• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Snort some Opana and Oxycodone. Then crack open a nice cold beer and that should do me up just right me thinks!

that loud loud. it quickly becomes a habit but oh oh oh oh[said in a poker face song manner] do i sleep so gutentag [pardon my german]

Few fat lines of fentadope and a nice bowl of weed out the bong. My girlfriends laying in bed waiting for me and I've been in the bathroom for ten minutes already if not fifteen trying to piss. I'm pretty darn high.

150mg tramadol
Dip of Copenhagen long cut wintergreen
50mg tramadol (1hr later) dosing
1 beer

1mg of clonazepam

I am prescribed 1mg times 3 a day

Which is 90 mgs a month

I am totally going to be fucked getting off this, yay me %)

The only medication I'm on right now but actually need it and don't even feel anything from it. Nor do I do any other substances.

Codeine - 75mg

Cannabis - not much a 2 or 3 bong hits I've still got one loaded from half an hour ago

The first time I successfully plugged codeine(before I wasn't going deep enough and it was leaking out after I pulled it I'm probably gonna plug the rest to as I have to make it last it was defo more enjoyable than oral probably because it was the first time I had properly plugged.

I'm still quite high now 3-5 hours later

Unfortunately I had a bit of a buzz kill as I had to get up from bed when I realized I couldn't remember where I put my codeine tablets and then couldn't find them for 20 minutes when finally after lifting many tables and going under my bed looking through the same draws and places at least 3 times I finally found them in my trash I was pissed at myself I have done it before but mainly i was pissed of having killed the buzz now i have got dressed and sitting in my old comfy family arm chair in my bedroom the buzz has returned plus I'm gonna have a bong hit after I finish writing this just wanted to share my nighttime shananigans.

Oh also I made a thread that you opiate users will probably be able to mingle in really well it's basically me asking how do people get the most out of their opiate highs like what are their rituals an comforts etc i think it could be a really interesting and informing thread.

Sorry for the long post sort of babbled on their bye guys.

I actually managed to get to sleep with only CBD last night, impressed with that been having to use benzos for the past few nights.

50mg trazadone
20mg pharma-THC
1 underwhelming orgasm

Very pleased I was able to fall asleep without massive amounts of melatonin last night.

Lots of spliffs shared between a few friends
Whisky on the rocks
~6g of kratom
Many hits of CBD (vaporized).

Bigass cup of black tea
Piece of nicorette
50mg seroquel and 25mg of doxylamine next

Sleepimg in hospital with my girl. Hope these ducking docs get in soon so I can sleep.

30mg dxm, 500mg magnesium, 12.5mg doxylamine succinate, enough alcohol to qualify as a "binge drinking" episode (by the way it's not much), and marijuana.

Weed, kratom, this thing called "Indian Warrior" which is a herb I was sceptical about but does legit have muscle relaxant properties, temazepam, codeine, oxycodone, and a bit to drink.

tons of alcohol and a cigarette.

i get my diazepam script renewed for the first time in a year next week, thank fuck.

it used to be benadryl to help me sleep then it turned into alcohol.

25mg Diphenhydramine
350mg Magnesium
60mg Oxycodone IR
0.125mg Triazolam
1.5mg Alprazolam