Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Floating in relaxation on
1.3 grams of gabapentin
3mg clonazepam 1 SL

About 30 or more bowls of some legal no joke 😂

Feeling fantastic and stumbly lol listening to music havin a snack high as shit with all this synergy 🥱 loving life rn

Serbian xanax. Sometimes alprazolam, sometimes flualprazolam.... I prefer the flualp cuz they last longer. :reggae:
Can you explain to me why Dead Man Walking is so anti Albanian? So much so that he had to eviscerate the fact that I was 1/128 Serbian even though I made it up

You know, I swear, just clove tea is pretty effective at both drifting you off, and not stirring through night if you don't need a hundred wees lol.

Mind you, it's handy for remembering and becoming more lucid and fully awake and perceptive in visionary dreams.

Like, no longterm UTI's and I would be missing hellova load of crazy dreaming shit lol!

Chamomile, does work too. In context. Studies, which I personally kind of deplore as the gold standard for an atom to breathe and shit nowadays lol...demonstrated I'll say, this effect. Placebo and statistical fluke ruled out.

Like, vs control groups, an extra hour good sleep per night or something.

But chamomile is weak vs organic Clove powder, boiled water.

I am allergic to cloves myself. Just a few spices actually- asefoetida, nutmeg, garam masala...

Try Clove. One round teaspoon. Sweeten if wish.

those d8 gummies had me out before 11 and i was plannin on stayin up kept "nodding" but to be fair it was two hours past my reg bed time.
may have to stow some for the toolbox for rainy days....

those d8 gummies had me out before 11 and i was plannin on stayin up kept "nodding" but to be fair it was two hours past my reg bed time.
may have to stow some for the toolbox for rainy days....
Hey be carefully out there. It's a twinky world.
The tool ?

✌🏼 so far strong imodium jk
my treat a dose of 1/2 325 apap

and lot's and lot's of Tina and Margy Dabz and
Nitro Punch Very Potent.

I miss Captain. And his dabz. ♡ 🖤

So serious.

what. 6am the tool guy.
Yeah, thats me. gotta lotta shit to get into storage this week. tools mostly but there is other stuff like washer/dryer (last minute of course) and furniture beds tables china cabinet dressers blah blah and i have to do it smart or fuck my leg up... it was aching like hell this AM. Just got up and started moving around, ya know? Whatttaya do?
So serious.
I know.
:cry:

Ride a bike. Remember somone toll on me.
Im a marine biologist and a brain surgeon. But not lately. 🤪