• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

😂
I miss smoking but I'm digging that vaping lets me get away with smoking like one seemed to be able to in the 2000s... in a restaurant kitchen, in a movie theatre bathroom, in my parents' house, etc. Got tired of being mad-dogged by every anti-smoker with an axe to grind, and for whatever reason people don't seem to care about the vaping
Never having to go out in the rain to smoke is nice if you're living on the upper west coast and it rains 9mo out of the year lol
The """high""" doesn't compare (no anxiolytic rush) but after a year of it I've stopped missing it tbh
And it costs me like, one-quarter what tobacco does, smokes in Canada cost an arm, a leg, and a kidney T__T
I'm lighting up right now. Lucky Strike 100 filter ... the filter protects me from myself! 😂

Called off work tonight. Missed the show I was planning on going to because I'm still feeling ill from whatever the fuck is causing me to throw up everywhere. Having doubts that it was the f-phenibut dose I took the other day because i'm still sick from it for whatever reason.

popped 200mg Quetiapine
500mg L-Tryptophan
300mg Gabapentin

Watching the third season of You on Netflix; gonna catch some zzzz's here soon.

Been staggering Tramadol for the past few hours, feeling good.

Been feeling real crappy the past few days don’t know what’s wrong.

200mg Quetiapine
500mg L-Tryptophan
300mg Gabapentin

Finished up with work. Got some house hunting to do tomorrow, have a place to check out, a buddy is looking at a different one so hopefully something pans out.

Watching the last couple episodes of the third season of You. Feeling a little zonked.

@ghostfreak , sorry it's been a tough past few days, not being able to put one's finger on the source of the difficulty is often upsetting in and of itself :(
Hope you glean some relief from the trammies and clonaz tho

---
Coming down off MBZP, time to switch to comfort drugs-

25mg brorphine
400mg f-phenibut
A few bowls of cannabis (~0.5g)
A 5% AbV beer
A whole large pizza; because, Fuck, that's why, what do you want from me
Water
Breaking Bad (it's aged really well, I gotta say. Legacy television has a different vibe and even a different structure than stuff made in the age of streaming and Netflix Originals, in my opinion. I think streaming has, on the whole, been good for TV, as has the popularization of the limited series, but it's always fun to delve back into BB or Madmen or The Wire and remember a simpler time when AMC was free and your options were limited to whatever was on in that moment.)
Maybe a lil Money Heist too??
A hot shower
A warm bathrobe (got this sweet little wool number from 1980s West Germany, at the thrift store, brown with black piping and a pocket for a pocket square)

Almost dark enough to go play with fireworks. My sober brother will do the dirty, I'll just watch in rapturous ecstasy; don't trust myself to not sit there staring at the lit fuze with my head positioned above the launch tube.
Haven't had seen fireworks since like, 2014, 2015? Pretty stoked. Maybe I'll load up the BB gun and go shoot some cans in the basement. Definitely glad I booked today off work, I've needed the break. Back to relative sobriety on Monday, but enjoying the hedonism, today.
Thank you @dus_aster ❤️

Crack and heroin!!

That's well outside my norm but I am splurging tonight.

Really I wanted some meth for today and tomorrow but all I could find was crack and heroin.

I think opiates plus cocaine is a much better high than meth plus opiates.

Splurge night!! Classic speedball!!

1.2g Gabapentin
500mg L-Tryptophan
100mg Quetiapine

Gonna try and get snoozing here soon, gonna get up early tomorrow to drive down for court. Still not thrilled about that but it is what it is.

1.2g Gabapentin
500mg L-Tryptophan
100mg Quetiapine

Gonna try and get snoozing here soon, gonna get up early tomorrow to drive down for court. Still not thrilled about that but it is what it is.
Like the avatar....McMurphy! 😄