• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

My drug life has became very boring. My night fix is always and only diazepam. Wish I could go without it, but after 20 years I don't think I will ever get off it. I would rather have full blown cocaine addiction than 20 years benzo dependence... But yeah, I wish my night fix were 3 100mg lines of pure cocaine. But it isn't. Just 20mg of plain old diazepam... Meh...

My drug life has became very boring. My night fix is always and only diazepam. Wish I could go without it, but after 20 years I don't think I will ever get off it. I would rather have full blown cocaine addiction than 20 years benzo dependence... But yeah, I wish my night fix were 3 100mg lines of pure cocaine. But it isn't. Just 20mg of plain old diazepam... Meh...
No such a thing as a boring drug use, it always creates a unique moment, even with repetition. Also, a cocaine addiction like I experienced can really wreck your budget...

As for your benzo addiction, you might want to check this out: Benzodiazepines withdrawal

Thsnks @D-Amphety :) I have read everything there is about benzos. Tried multiple tapers, but my life gets unmanageable, cause my body and mind are unusable, when I get below 10mg of diazepam daily. And I know about cocaine addiction first hand. It is just that cocaine addiction I could deal in the end. Benzodiazepines have just taken over my central nervous system and I feel beaten. But, ok, if that counts, my night fix is 20mg diazepam.

No such a thing as a boring drug use
I get bored out of my highly overactive mind on long meth sessions sometimes. Too spun to follow TV, too flaccid to masturbate, too incoherent to go out of the house, every chore done earlier in the session but still feeling brilliant and in need of external stimulation that just isn’t there at 3 AM in my bedroom.

But that might fix won't let you sleep and the vallies will lol
Yep, but after 2-3hours, cocaine would wear off and I would sleep. Without benzo dependence keeping me awake.

20mg after all those years still works on your sleep? My tolerance builds up CRAZY QUICK as does most people's

My tolerance is much higher, it is just that if I don't take 20mg diazepam daily I dont get to sleep. Also I take it in evening. It is not doing anything anymore except keeping me on the verge of withdrawal.

My tolerance is much higher, it is just that if I don't take 20mg diazepam daily I dont get to sleep. Also I take it in evening. It is not doing anything anymore except keeping me on the verge of withdrawal.
Separate to any problems and dangers of withdrawal have you tried low dose seroquel for the sleep problem? I find it way better than benzos.

Thsnks @D-Amphety :) I have read everything there is about benzos. Tried multiple tapers, but my life gets unmanageable, cause my body and mind are unusable, when I get below 10mg of diazepam daily. And I know about cocaine addiction first hand. It is just that cocaine addiction I could deal in the end. Benzodiazepines have just taken over my central nervous system and I feel beaten. But, ok, if that counts, my night fix is 20mg diazepam.
Honestly @Psycho_Logic , although it's still a benzo, diazepam is long-acting and safer to use than say alprazolam, where the propensity of dose increase is rather high. What I'm thinking is that you can easily live your whole life with that habit. I struggled with benzos in the past before I educated myself properly and the withdrawal is possibly the worst I've experienced after only 2 years of constant use.

Separate to any problems and dangers of withdrawal have you tried low dose seroquel for the sleep problem? I find it way better than benzos.
In my opinion, while quetiapine is a potential solution to fixing sleep issues, it may not be the best idea to use it while withdrawing from benzos because it can create and accentuate tremors.

I get bored out of my highly overactive mind on long meth sessions sometimes. Too spun to follow TV, too flaccid to masturbate, too incoherent to go out of the house, every chore done earlier in the session but still feeling brilliant and in need of external stimulation that just isn’t there at 3 AM in my bedroom.
Learn how to code online! I can't ever follow TV on meth...

I have seroquel leftover from amphetamine using days. I don't like using it, but if I were to stop diazepam I would use it instead of benzos for sure. Also have a history of amphetamine psychosis (the same time I was put on benzos) and even though I know seroquel is not active anyipsychotic in 25-50mg range, I just have aversion to taking antipsychotics.

I have seroquel leftover from amphetamine using days. I don't like using it, but if I were to stop diazepam I would use it instead of benzos for sure. Also have a history of amphetamine psychosis (the same time I was put on benzos) and even though I know seroquel is not active anyipsychotic in 25-50mg range, I just have aversion to taking antipsychotics.
There's also the option of mirtazapine. Check this out.

There's also the option of mirtazapine.

I last 15 years I have read about and taken every single medication that is avaliable in my country, including mitrazapine. As I have diagnosed chronic pain problems I have used every antidepressant, antisiezure medication and muscle relaxant. Not to mention opioids. Thank you for advices but I have tried all available options in my country and settled on this.

Learn how to code online! I can't ever follow TV on meth...
I get a migraine from my eye focus jumping back and forth between the TV trying to follow it and my pipe bowl trying not to burn anything. I should just listen to music while still huffing.

I get a migraine from my eye focus jumping back and forth between the TV trying to follow it and my pipe bowl trying not to burn anything. I should just listen to music while still huffing.
If I'm at my PC, I keep my pipe bowl on a ring that I put on the table, so it doesn't touch the wood but also stays upright haha

Yep, but after 2-3hours, cocaine would wear off and I would slee

Not me lol, 4 or 5 hours, I hate coke but was with a coke head and couldn't say no
My tolerance is much higher, it is just that if I don't take 20mg diazepam daily I dont get to sleep. Also I take it in evening. It is not doing anything anymore except keeping me on the verge of withdrawal

I'm addicted to any sleeping pill, can't sleep without something

Finishing a 2nd 24oz beer
Smoking a bowl of bud
I won't take more cLam, I won't take more cLam, I won't take more cLam

Bed soon anyway