• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Acid For The Masses

Status
Not open for further replies.
was just given five 10mg Diazepam tablets but im high on speed and don't want to waste them so ill save 'em for the comedown

Edit: Just took 20mg Diazepam along with my daily methadone dose (65mg). I injested the speed at about 2:00am and the diazepam/methadone at 6:45am.

Last edited:
2mg clonazeee sub'd
1mg lorazepam sub'd
0.75g phenibut plugged
Nicotine
25mg promethazine
800mg chelated Mg
Yuengling lagers

5g Kratom (pm instead of am)
Few 30mg dabs of shatter
30mg THC piece of a 130mg hubby bar
3 glasses of Laetitia Pinot Noir

Yesterday was an unexpectedly fucked up day. :| This is why I like keeping my alcohol and weed tolerance low: they work on the rare days you actually need them.

I am quite concerned my BP is 156/100 and I'm on potent ass shards of d-meth. Yikes...

I don't know if you slam it often or not but doing too much is definitely a very unpleasant experience IMO.

Not really the same with opiates...if you do too much of them you just nod off into lala land, might die but you feel good. Not so with speed though haha, you immediately think "oh shit...I shouldn't have done what I just did", about 2 seconds after you take the shot. d-meth via the needle is a one-way trip to crazytown

5mg oxy
3g kratom (long night ahead)
tiny dab of some galaxy OG shatter
17mg tapentadol
50mg caffeine pill or a cup of tea, dunno yet

Last edited:
3mg clonazepam
Blunts of the loooud
Sam Adams cold snaps

Almost ended up back in county yesterday thanks to a probation warrant

As of right now,

2mg clonazepam
16 mg IV hydromorphone
yummmmy cannabis
yummmmy ketamine

may consume other substances because I forgot I was supposed to be going to this rave lol. We shall see where the night takes me!

Eye balled 20+mg DOC, Shmoked dat nasty soapbar hash, ab fub, bare lines of a-PVT, MDMA... Been on that binging shut again for fucks sake.... :'(

Then oxaz 50$ nuctalon 2$ and a sub 8... maybe a lyrica 200 or three

Weed and deadpool. Seriously go see it now!

I might buy a bomber on the way home as a nightcap for being a good boy

150mg seroquel to pass out
.4 g H, raw--IV
1200mg gabapentin
Clonidine , two .1's
lots of weed. Granddaddy Purp
one blast of some fire Hard
Camel 99 Filter

Well, after snorting/plugging/smoking a quarter sack of crystal between 9 last night and 8 this morning(fianl dose) I realized I was still goin and was not gonna sleep if I didn't take anything because i never do uppers at all really... sooo

5mg of xanax
1.5mg of Klonopin
50mg of Hydroxizine oral and 25mg snorted.
Also a awesome bacon sandwich,a bowl of good rice with cheese and alot of butter, and just heated up a piece of a breakfeast caserole(added cheese on top=)...hopefully this will help me get to sleep, also planning on having a warm cup up milk after I smoke a cig and go to lay down. Wanna go get in the tub cuz my legs are kinda sore, but too lazy.

Also had my Sub dose(8mg) around 1pm, but noticed it gave me even more energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.