• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Acid For The Masses

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's weird, lately whenever I've taken benzos to take the edge off a speed high, I always end up falling asleep...but ill only sleep for about 45 minutes - 1 hour, after which ill wake back up and be unable to sleep again lol

Weed with dinner and Valium for dessert

Couldn't get too high since I got to grind tonite, fuck

^beer and a blunt... fuck I could go for that right about now. Got both at arm's reach but got some shit to do

5mg oxy
8mg adderall
17mg tapentadol
Some of that green tea

I am pretty drunk right now. My friend's (not the one's who went to b-more but another group who went to an underground thing closer by) are all coming home right now. I am waiting for them to pick me up. I am sad I didn't get to go, but now they're bringing home all the drugs and I didn't even have to do anything, lmao. Can you say ketamine?

58405280.jpg

NSFW:
12132733_769971749795045_787188732_n.jpg

Last edited:
Last night I did quite a mixture of things.

Starting off with some cannabis, couple lorazepam and clonazepam, and vaped some diphenidine and a bit of alcohol.

Then I went to a party later that night and took mdma, mde, ketamine, speed.

After the party my buddy made us up gelcaps with 5-htp and added magnesium with L-Theanine for their effects on the GABA receptors.To relax at home after.

Hope you all have a good day :)

Last edited:
^That was very gracious of your friend to give you guys stuff to help with the crash and the comedown and hangover. ^Hope you all had a great night!

2 miniatures of Fireball
1 mini of Jager Spice
Few shots of Black Cherry Jim Bean mixed with some Doccy Peppy
Sip of Kahlua Mudslide (Not terribly too sweet, I recommend for an early morning pick me up for any practicing alcoholic)
Few bowls of some pretty darn good pot
4mg Alprazolam (swallowed)
.3gs smoked crack cocaine

2mg of Suboxone Sublingual (with alchohol to raise the bioavailabilty, and it kicks in faster.. had a dose of 3mg uner the tounge earlier with alchohol too this afternnon) the alchohol thing really does work on saving your Sub and having it kick in faster.

Around 4 pm I took 900mg of Gabapentin and 900mg more 30/45mins later(with soda to make it kick in faster,lol)

Got home and took 3mg of klonopin under the tounge and 900mg more Gabapentin, and the 2mg of sub as stated earlier...

Oh, and just took 5mg of valium.. Feel pretty good, might take 600mg more Gaba and a couple more klons....

Edit: 600mg more of gabapentin with a soda chaser and 20mg of valium... Feelin good, listieng to a Paradox Jungleism mix ... Been a while since I've done the Gaba/benzo mix to get a buzz so I feel pretty good... Nice to do every now and again but not daily, some amnesia and shit,lol.

So total today 4mg of Suboxone Sublinual dissolved with alchohol..3mg of klonopin,25mg of valium, and 3 grams of Gabapentin...

Last edited:
Just a lot of weed.

I had a funny moment tonight as I was walking into a grocery store. I passed a couple walking out, and the woman was someone who I had met a couple times in the prior year, both over at a meth dealer's house...one of the times she was just casually standing around in her underwear all thwacked out & I remember thinking she was really funny and charismatic. She had that self-deprecating tweaker humor that I like. She was good looking too, not someone who you'd immediately suspect to be a drug user just by looking at them.

Anyway, I stopped after I passed them and just stood there thinking about where I'd seen her before. I looked back at her and remembered, and then just then she looked back over her shoulder at me and grinned as they walked off into the parking lot. I had a good laugh for about five minutes after that happened for some reason, I just thought it was funny...one of those moments when you subtly acknowledge someone you've associated with in the past in a sketchy way

IV 100mg d-meth; plugged 150mg for "smooth duration" aka it was roughly 8-10 hrs ago and I'm fucking spun, typing novels and shit (then probably erasing the whole essay and starting over)
15mg oxy
1mg lorazepam
75mg MDMA
Few burz
Nykoteen

Insomniacfuckedsleepschedulelyfe... On a detox ward at the hospital on an oxy/lorazepam taper on potent crystal d-meth, just perfect... I have horrible ideas spun from hedonistic-starved boredom.

Goddamnit Papaverium, pass the k pretty please. My bones are aching somewhere in Hell. I'd take an almost-nod in exchange for my soul rn hahaha

2mg of Suboxone Sublingual (with alchohol to raise the bioavailabilty, and it kicks in faster.. had a dose of 3mg uner the tounge earlier with alchohol too this afternnon) the alchohol thing really does work on saving your Sub and having it kick in faster.

Around 4 pm I took 900mg of Gabapentin and 900mg more 30/45mins later(with soda to make it kick in faster,lol)

Got home and took 3mg of klonopin under the tounge and 900mg more Gabapentin, and the 2mg of sub as stated earlier...

Oh, and just took 5mg of valium.. Feel pretty good, might take 600mg more Gaba and a couple more klons....

Edit: 600mg more of gabapentin with a soda chaser and 20mg of valium... Feelin good, listieng to a Paradox Jungleism mix ... Been a while since I've done the Gaba/benzo mix to get a buzz so I feel pretty good... Nice to do every now and again but not daily, some amnesia and shit,lol.

So total today 4mg of Suboxone Sublinual dissolved with alchohol..3mg of klonopin,25mg of valium, and 3 grams of Gabapentin...

this sounds so dangerous...im sure you've heard that mixing benzos with opiates is dangerous..i hope you're alright...

this sounds so dangerous...im sure you've heard that mixing benzos with opiates is dangerous..i hope you're alright...

SS is a sub + gabapentin + benzo OG. He should be okay from his prior posts. He's prescribed buprenorphine, so he's tolerant and it also is one of the least likely opioids to produce respiratory depression. I used the same cocktail when on BMT. Always good to be concerned though, somebody could easily OD on this that non/low-tolerant.

High grade crystal d-methamphetamine is definitely a euphoric, dopaminergic rush of euphoric focus (esp since I have ADD low doses are stoning for me)

SS is a sub + gabapentin + benzo OG. He should be okay from his prior posts. He's prescribed buprenorphine, so he's tolerant and it also is one of the least likely opioids to produce respiratory depression. I used the same cocktail when on BMT. Always good to be concerned though, somebody could easily OD on this that non/low-tolerant.

High grade crystal d-methamphetamine is definitely a euphoric, dopaminergic rush of euphoric focus (esp since I have ADD low doses are stoning for me)

good to know, thanks for the info...when i first read the post i was like wow thats quite the cocktail....

I am quite concerned my BP is 156/100 and I'm on potent ass shards of d-meth. Yikes...

5mg oxy
17mg tapentadol
5mg adderall
tiny little 10mg shatter dab teases

want to get high with fat dabs or an edible or the half ounce of like 7 diff strains I have lying around but I want to finish my work even more badly. i'll save them fat THC blasts for the weekend once I've taken care of my weekly shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.