.5mg dilaudid
About 1/2 gram of cocaine
3-5 glasses of wine
Cigarettes & my e-cigarette
Caffeine
Cannabis (flower, wax)
And about 50 nitrous oxide

Last edited:
When you drink evan williams straight bourbon whiskey for the second night in a row with your friend... wah wah wah

I never say no to alcohol even if it's the beginning of the week

/also being cheap on the bottle choice

I like Evan Williams as well. Although I don't drink much anymore.

But I lived with someone who liked to drink a few years ago and when we'd drink, that'd be the first choice usually. That or another bourbon like Wild Turkey, etc

couple small/medium sized lines of jib,
half a tab of acid.
15 mg temazepam,
and of course cannabis..

yeah kindof a weird combo...

My nightly fix is usually tomorrow morning's fix. I can never stop and go to sleep if I have dope, I always end up doing it all and waking up sick. I always promise to save myself a fix for morning but end up saying fuck it. :/

My nightly fix is usually tomorrow morning's fix. I can never stop and go to sleep if I have dope, I always end up doing it all and waking up sick. I always promise to save myself a fix for morning but end up saying fuck it. :/

The struggle is too real ^

3 dab hits of some lemon haze & an energy drink. Thinking about throwing 0.5 mgs of Xanax in to get me in the mood for bed soon.

just took a good 10 grams of this kratom, was feelin' a bit off, but now I wanna sleep and still can't. bleh

EDIT: holy crap man I forgot how damn long this stupid drug lasts, why do I never learn my bloody lesson when meth comes around? *sigh* Can I haz sleep plz?

Last edited:
- 3 fat dab hits, a few bowls of some good weed
- approx. 550 mgs of caffeine
- 30 mgs of diazepam

Cannabis,
Kratom,
30 mg Temazepam,
Blue Lotus tea (on my first cup, going to have a couple.)

I love how blue lotus tastes :)
So needless to say, I'm having a pretty relaxed night, still haven't slept. yeeeesh

2.25mg Clonazepam
0.5mg Lorazepam
7.5mg Olanzapine
900mg Gabapentin
~100mg Tianeptine
Several dabs of super high quality crumble
Nicotine
Chamomille tea

Watchin' some anime (Mushi-Shi, I highly recommend it) and just chillin out, feelin good. I rarely take more than 1mg of Clonazepam at a time but it's nice to get a decent benzo buzz going every once in a while. I've also decided I'm gonna find some way to order Kratom, even though it's illegal in my state. I far prefer it to Tianeptine for the occasional opioid buzz.

Currently craving: Some real opiates (Hydromorphone or Oxymorphone plz), Alprazolam, weed (to complement the dab high), muscle relaxers, and of course Ketamine.

Last edited:
Mushi-shi is some of the best anime ever! I havent seen the second season yet. Loved its simplicity and great episodic storytelling.

I'm just doin the ol' drink-smoke again.

Getting ready to jump out of bed and pop some ephedrine and valium before work.

I took about 40 mgs of diazepam yesterday and when I woke up today I still felt like I was "on valium". It was fucked up. I guess I just assumed that the noticeable psychoactive effects would've wore off by then, despite its long half life. (I also staggered my doses, too, so maybe that had something to do with it)

Half life 30-100 hours it is so great!

Staggering the doses would've also contributed as you said. I'm probably gonna go with 15mg, enough to get me chilled for sure yet not loopy.

Caffeine
Cannabis (flower, wax)
Cigarettes
1 beer
.5mg Xanax
.125mg clonazepam
.25mg dilaudid

20mg tapentadol, and a smallish dab of medium quality shatter every few hours while I settled in for the night with a fresh book.

Status
Not open for further replies.