• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Acid For The Masses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homemade bho indica dominant hybrid capsules. Going to be indulging in Lucy next week. First time in over a year. I have a half vial on the way so I am planning on some fun!!!

~130 mg's of Heroin IM'd
5 mg's of Diclazepam
5 mg's of Clonazolam

The only reason I IM'd the Heroin is... well I'm not even /attempting/ to IV with a 22G rig, well aware... not smart at all to IM Heroin. Yet I did wheel filter it, so... hopefully nothing bad happens. Also won't be able to pick up 28-30g syringes for a few more days.... and this was my last rig to go into the red box.. And I don't get the pleasure of Heroin much, so guess I'm just going to sit on the .5 or so I have left till I can pick up more rigs... :/ Not going to snort any of this. Back to Morphine for a few days I guess... Or U-47700 if it comes in.

4mg clonazepam, a small line of ketamine, and some cannabis.

Chill night tonight

Some adderall lol and still feel hungover from last night/this morning...

only got home at 6am and then had to go to work

blahhhh

Shot lots of white.
shot of h.... mmmmmm.
3 225mg lyrica
100mg seroquel
last of my weed. :(

4 beers
1mg Xanax
Cannabis flower & shatter
1 cigarette & my E-cig
1/4th gram cocaine

And I'm about to take a bit of benedryl as well.

Last edited:
^psilocybin tea sounds great!

I drank a lot of beer, some gin, smoked multiple bowls of weed, and a cup of coffee with some gin mixed in. I slept so damn long but man it felt good.

^psilocybin tea sounds great!

I drank a lot of beer, some gin, smoked multiple bowls of weed, and a cup of coffee with some gin mixed in. I slept so damn long but man it felt good.

It was a good night, nice mild trip. Lots of laughs.. my friend and I watched "Waiting" and "Slammin' Salmon".. was so hilarious.

Tonight I've fixed up with 24mgs hydromorphone IV... Think I'm gonna do another shot before attempting to sleep for work tomorrow. I'm rather caffeinated too so I hope the opis help sedate me a little so I can get some rest.

Yes I am currently drinking a 22oz bottle of blue moon wheat ale right now, keeping it classy lmao

snorted about .2 of great dope, feeling nice. clean off everything else for a very long time, dopes all i want/need! :D /

Status
Not open for further replies.