• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Vicodin & Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cereal, sniffed suboxone, smoked Maverick, Subway Turkey Bacon Avacodo w/ Double Chocolate and White Chips cookie.

Etizolam (fix's my muscle pain since PM doc is a cunt)
theobroma cacao/hemp seed/maca/flax seex - all ground.
Oh! And my daily loperamide till refill.
Lol, I found some evidence of what happened! After a while I went for a bit more of the liquid solution I made, 1ml oral dropper thing, and when i pushed the plunger it just all slipped in. Fortunately I was just doing like 1mg etiz / .1ml. Parents found me stuck in my doorway, sucks, but hah. Oh before that acccident I went and got bud. (while still coherent.)

OT: Since I just woke up no idea its morning, lets have at it.
5mg etizolam
Spliffs as I will
And (ONE ONLY) glass of sangria I have set up for later. Been aight.
Oh and my loperamide.

Edit: OMG Lost my blunt for a min, the 2nd half of it, time to ignite. =3

Really lame morning.4mg Xanax to help light withdrawls from Norco 10/325 script that went way too fast.Have two more Norco but have to take in front of doctor then come back in an hour for piss test cuz I keep showing negative for opiiates,even when I'm on them everyday.IDK how that's happening but I'm in for 3 days. of WDs just bad enough to suck.Okay,I'll stop my bitching rambling now.Sorry,had to vent.Hope everyone is having a better morning than me.

A ginger scone someone left in my kitchen, and some green drank.

In a moment, hash!

10mg Alprazolam
60mg Oxazepam
Newpz
Caffeine
Kratom (1oz Bali) stopped my sub related sniffles

10mg Alprazolam
60mg Oxazepam
Newpz
Caffeine
Kratom (1oz Bali) stopped my sub related sniffles

Are you off the sub homie?

Don't know it this sinus shit is coming from my done taper but it's fuckin killler

OT: a bowl some cinnamon toast and coffee

Completely, now I just have t not fucking relapse. I've been craving a big ol shot'o'dope, but have abstained :D for now.. I ordered a shit load of papaver seeds last night, however -.- I srsly need to stop browsing the internet on sleeping pills, I just start buying random bs I swear.

One day at a time.. I can almost guarantee I'm going to use again. If it's only once, iuno, if I was broke it would be different -.-

I feel you man i almost wish was sober so I could use every once in awhile again.
Dont know if it's a sane thought or not.

Just want a fucking speedbawl.. All the Alprazooo I take doesn't do much. Just sniffling 24/7. Grateful I don't have stomach pains..
OT: Only 4mg Xanax
Caffeine
Kools
NBA 2K14, boutta play the fuck outta this since I hate math and am going to cheat my way thru this course..

Just want a fucking speedbawl.. All the Alprazooo I take doesn't do much. Just sniffling 24/7. Grateful I don't have stomach pains..
OT: Only 4mg Xanax
Caffeine
Kools
NBA 2K14, boutta play the fuck outta this since I hate math and am going to cheat my way thru this course..

4 sounds a lil low.man you all gravy?

Want to smoke a fuckin cig but my throats all fucked up from this shit I got and I can barely smoke my buds let alone nasty fuckin rits.
Also figured they prolly both have a lot to do with the black shit I'm coughing up.

As long as I'm downing these budheavies and listening to riff raff loud as possible I'm feelon iiiiiight. I would enjoy 10mg though, or 30 :D You're smoking ritzz?! Dafux bang dem bitches! I cough up flem a lot myself, I smoke too many fucking cigarettes, oh well.

Ahhhhh.... smh... riff raff... lol

You heard of zelooperz?

Rits as in cig smoke my mistake.
What dafugg are you talkin bout nikkah?

I've got some sort of sinus infection or bronchial thing going on. Hacking up black green shit constantly

Status
Not open for further replies.