• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
45mg methadone
3mg clonazepam (got a few more 2s from a trade)
24oz 8% abv

45mg methadone
1.5mg clonazepam
Smoked small bowl my friend gave me
Coffee & Cig

Took it fairly easy this morning. Wish I could say the same about the afternoon :rolleyes:

lots of food, disgusting crap but I eat to "live", an act I'm used to doing

2 dabs

not feeling well. I would take xanax but I don't want to just sleep later. This sucks.

45mg methadone
2mg clonazepam
2 one hitters of keif
Drinking a 24oz can of 8% abv right now

Probably get an energy drink after and go home and play CoD. I also have an application I really gotta fill out today for a position I want. I hope I'm not too late already.

Would you ever consider getting back on low dose bupe for depression?

I would not do this to myself. It is literally probably one of the very, very few things that will work for my type of mental fuck-uppetry. Buprenorphine, methamphetamine, 2c-_ stuff really would put me in a lasting better mood for the long haul. None of that shit is particularly good for anyone though. Buprenorphine was terribly psychologically and physically addictive to me. I'd probably end up thin again on methamphetamine and have already lost a great deal of weight from grief earlier this year. I would still do 2c-_ again but I like it too much and used to use it 3x or more in a week. I still have the visuals, it's not like I "need more of it" for permeating effects. *shrugs*

I woke up feeling better. I'm going to try getting a better handle on my issues over time. I've learned how to reel my mind in from depression/panic a bit better as I go along and I always give myself "time" before impulsively doing anything.

Thanks for the concern Effect, you are a great person.

my morning fix just like 1 or 2 dabs.

I always give myself "time" before impulsively doing anything
this is something im learning atm with the help of medatation and therapy. Getting ready for my tapering off of methadone.
Anyways, this morning ive had ~
145mg methadone
Bong bowl of bud with dab on top
Cup black coffee
Cup of lemon ginger tea with passion flower and lemom balm added.
Marb black cigs.

Love black coffee. Wish I had brought the rest of the pot I made with me.

Still wide awake though so I guess it worked out.

Thanks for the concern Effect, you are a great person.

Thanks a lot for saying that Cap. I've seen you help and direct so many over the years in this community and that means a lot from you. Glad you felt a little better when you woke yesterday.

My morning doses:
45mg methadone
2 hits of the last of my kief (hopefully my roommate has some bud or something cause it's his day off)
24oz can

Decided to give cold copping some clonazepam in Boston a chance despite the light rain and it worked out despite paying a little more than I would have liked. Half of me says the key now is to keep doses low if I keep up the intake of benzos and part of me says don't plan out the daily intake and just get a couple good uses out of the small stash.
Anyway...

1.5mg clonazepam

Now back at home trying to make the most of the best of this Saturday.

From what others tell me about Boston it sounds more wild than fucking Miami by like ten-fold.

My morning fix: sipping coffee, literally snapping off the dab I'm about to have. Decent day thus far.

I have "ok" normals and highs but extremely low lows, and bad suicidal depression I'm working on. One day at a time, etc.

From what others tell me about Boston it sounds more wild than fucking Miami by like ten-fold.

Yea certain parts (mainly one) of the city have gained national notorious reputation of being like the wold west open air because on a very small mile or so radius they have 2 shelters, 3 halfway/sober houses, 2 methadone clinics, needle exchange, a place that you go to when you've had enough and they get you into a detox or other services when you've had enough and lastly a hospital that takes public health insurance and sees a lot of overdoses. The article I'll post below, if anyone is interested, describes the area a little bit but exaggerated some aspects and missed others all together but what can you expect from a major news paper.

So pretty much all along this area you run into the true gamut of all types of users from people serious about recovery to the very worst of the homeless and many who are somewhere in the middle you find people who have what your looking for as far as pills (most selling to buy crack dope) and other small time middle men trying to push dope on any white boy they see. I pass on that as I have connects slightly outside Boston proper I'd use for dope/coke when it's needed. I'm about a 13 minute drive to the area I mentioned above so some days I just go check the scene.

Additions since my post this morning:
1.5g dope shot I got for middling a play
2 more 24oz cans throughout the afternoon playing CoD.
Coffee and a couple cigs

I just bought a sub sandwich and am watching the Bruins vs Maple Leafs game and casually sipping some beers.

Sorry for such a long post. I like to get things out here. And Captain I relate so much to the day to day mental states you describe. I respect your knowledge of your body and what you can put in it a lot while at the same time recognizing the things that can take you down mentally.

Last edited:
Sounds like heaven on earth, Effect.

I just popped 1mg alprazolam. Should be feeling it soon. I’m sure by the time I want to go to sleep I’ll be comfy.

^ Haha Cap, some days it is bro and I wonder why they all can't feel like this. Others I question where I went wrong and and find myself people watching obviously happy others/couples, and I question what is wrong with me.

45mg methadone
1mg clonazepam
Couple hits off a roach my roommate gave me. Hopefully can figure out my cannabis situation soon.

Had to make a dry run into Boston today to mAke sure I can find a satellite hospital building tomorrow where I have a cardiologist appointment. Normally navigation is something I strive with, but because tomorrow is the Boston Marathon (Biggest in the USA participant wise, I felt like going into the city this morning which is still where I am now enjoying the beautiful day.

Of course handling my social business in the city per usual I was pointed in the right direction I found a nice old Spanish man with a cane with 1mg alprazolam for a modest sum that I couldn't pass up.

Added 1mg alprazolam

Enjoying the nice weather in the city as I make the long walk to where I parked my roommates car.

All the best everyone

So im not going to add my medatation to this list anymore due to the fact that its not a drug. It does however give me feelings like im on drugs.
Anyways, this morning ive had ~

120mg methadone
600mg gabapentin
Bowl of cbd weed with headband dab on top
Cup of chamomile,tulsi, lemon ginger tea/toast

About to go out to my medatation garden/hut to smoke a bong bowl or 2, do some zen medatation and maybe a lil yoga. Might have a cup of coffee if i start nodding.

Monday the best morning of the week by far aka script collection day
So so far today 18 X 300mg Gabapentin oral 4x 20mg ox insulfated and a bong of Rolex og to soon be followed by another bong of lemon sherbet and some tobacco and seeing as it's sunny again I may actually get some work done ?

Shitty rainy day and I have to head into Boston soon for a cardiologist appointment and of course it's marathon day.

45mg methadone
1.5mg alprazolam
5mg amphetamine
.02mg clonidine

Getting a coffee then have my roommate drive me to the subway stop to head into the city cause I'm definitely not driving on marathon monday

Currently at home eatting dank pasta about to take vit d3,vit b complex, magnesium chloride and noproxen.
This morning ive had
140mg methadone (may take more)
2 grams Tylenol
Marb black cigs
A tulsi,borage and nettle tincture mix (tablespoon)
Couple bowls of strong weed/glass pipe, with cbd rosin on top. Think thats it

two cups of nice coffee with Amaretto creamer ( as close as i can get to alcohol my FAVORITE DOC :devilish:)
20 mg of NORCO
Hope to start tapper today??
But not really sure I want to get off them
Time will tell
have a RX and legitimate pain and condition to be on them
Just Addiction scare the shit out of me

Status
Not open for further replies.