What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the usual

14 grams maeng da kratom
~4 grams phenibut
Coffee
Ciggs

I got off work early (its now 1:30 pm here) and i started on the cannabis and currently 3 shots of alcohol deep. Im trying not to drink too fast because i got shit to do and dont wanna get sleepy. Time for more caffeine too.

45mg methadone
1mg alprazolam (met a new footballs plug at the clinic who lives close and doesn't mind giving a good price for a ride to the clinic)
.2g shot of dope the same dude gave me me for giving him a ride to cop
.2g of 2 diff strains of excellent cannabis flower

Feeling great and on the verge of nodding hard. Got a few clonazepam left but stocked up on the alprazolam so I'll take something else later and smoke more bud.

Happy Friday

If I took Effect's dosage I'd be blacked out on the floor, valley of the dogs style. :)

I'm sure you're feeling great, omg how are you not nodding out my god? LOL

If I took Effect's dosage I'd be blacked out on the floor, valley of the dogs style. :)

I'm sure you're feeling great, omg how are you not nodding out my god? LOL
Oh haha I'm definitely nodding. Just not to the point of drooling and being uncomfortable embarrassing myself.

Plus I've gotta a bit of a benzos tolerance over the past few weeks which is something I need to be careful with

45mg methadone
1.5mg alprazolam
.5mg clonazepam
Monster Energy

Sitting in a super market parking lot using their Wi-Fi. Odd sense of peace at this early hour.

45mg methadone
2.5mg alprazolam
.5mg clonazepam
Monster Energy
Few hits of bud out the one hitter.

Just eating a breakfast sandwich in the establishments parking lot and debating weather or not to go and relax or be productive and take car of some shit.

Man, last night I still got fucked off half a bar and slept in for like 11 and a half hours.

This morning I'm only going to have whatever I need to not act like a douche. Which will probably mean dabs.

I didn't even have a dab today before heading out for just like 10 minutes and it was a YUGE mistake, now I'm crying and shit and I have to even out ffs.... hitting that bong at least twice. Omg.

I want to take xanax to help how I feel but I don't want to sleep more. Omg. Preparing for soul evacuation in 10, 9, 8...

1 YUGE dab to deal with YUGE feelings.

Barely helped put a dint into the depression. Stimulants will cause too much anxiety and anorexia. Depressants will just make me sleep and wake up anxious. Opiates are just too addictive. Backed into a corner without an exit. Up a shit creek without a paddle.

Therapeutic contact time. This is sobriety, welcome to your life without drugs. I chose to be backed into a corner without an exit.

Last edited:
145mg methadone
10mg valium
Cup of passion flower/hibiscus tea (using 10 grams passion flower and a tablespoon of hibiscus)
1/4 gram cbd/thc dab(oil)
1 bowl of cbd/thc weed out of pipe
Couple dabs of pineapple diesel dab(oil)
Small cup of coffee
About to smoke a bowl of meth
2 marb red ciggerates

Barely helped put a dint into the depression. Stimulants will cause too much anxiety and anorexia. Depressants will just make me sleep and wake up anxious. Opiates are just too addictive. Backed into a corner without an exit. Up a shit creek without a paddle.

Therapeutic contact time. This is sobriety, welcome to your life without drugs. I chose to be backed into a corner without an exit.

Captain H did you ever have any success with kratom and phenibut? Those and weed keep me halfway leveled out on a day by day basis.

Captain H did you ever have any success with kratom and phenibut? Those and weed keep me halfway leveled out on a day by day basis.

I rather dislike the taste of kratom and got little to no effects when I tried it, maybe 4, 5 times many years ago. Phenibut does not seem like something worth trying to me.

I'll be OK. I'm going to do my best today.

Took a nap and *with only caffeine and shatter* I STILL WOKE UP ANXIOUS *bangs head against everything*

dabs dabs dabs dabs dabs

45mg methadone
3 1-hitters of keif
30mg Amphetamine XR
1.25mg clonazepam
Small .15gish shot of dope

Tryna make some moves today

When you smoke keif are you just smoking it out of a really resin'd out one-hitter or are you packing some weed in? I always pack a little weed in so it doesn't pull through.

I still love seeing that keif is available around here but it doesn't even work for me, I'm a shatter or bust kinda guy. I have weed in case I need to come off shatter but it literally just puts the withdrawal on hold ?

Eighteen 300mg Gabapentin
30mg ox
Four packed bongs of gelato flower
And since it's Saturday and not raining in the west of Scotland for a change I'm going out to cut the grass
After two more bongs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.