• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, you snorted 40mg of Opana! I get 2 of those a day legitimately and have been on it for 6 to 7 years. I only snort 20, maybe 30 at one time and btw, I have found when I do 30 mg, I don't need to redose for something like 8 to 10 hours. How long does it last you when you do the whole 40 mg at one time?

about 6 to 8 hours IME, but the 'feeling well' feeling lasts up to 12 hours for me personally. :)

-- Peace o/

0,1 gram of quality amphetamine
1 mg alprazolam

didnt get much sleep (maybe 2 hours) but i’m in a fantastic mood. really glad i have access to the best street amphetamine in town — and i’ve tried batches from multiple sources: all of them good, but not anyway near this quality. 0,3 g + 0,1 g taken during a 20 hour period, and i feel fucking great. could’ve taken a much smaller amount initially, but i wasn’t aware of how pure and potent this stuff was. still, no uncomfortable overstimulation; quite the opposite, a clean, focused and highly motivating stimulation, so far free from the most annoying side-effects.

0,1 gram of quality amphetamine
1 mg alprazolam

didnt get much sleep (maybe 2 hours) but i’m in a fantastic mood. really glad i have access to the best street amphetamine in town — and i’ve tried batches from multiple sources: all of them good, but not anyway near this quality. 0,3 g + 0,1 g taken during a 20 hour period, and i feel fucking great. could’ve taken a much smaller amount initially, but i wasn’t aware of how pure and potent this stuff was. still, no uncomfortable overstimulation; quite the opposite, a clean, focused and highly motivating stimulation, so far free from the most annoying side-effects.

Literally ditto to all of that.

+ snus

Yes, fuck - forgot about the snus. It?s vital for my mood and focus. Plus some green tea!

Last edited:
Caffeine
Nicotine - snus
4mg Clonazepam

Craving a sweet hit of amphetamine to really get me going. Maybe later :)

Woke up a quarter till five this morning and wake 'n baked a small bowl of dank AF lucky charms then drank two cups of coffee
Then on my way to the bus stop I run into 2 of my speed freak friends and took one enormous hit of D-Mamp from my homies speed-bong and then 125mg methadone

10 milligrams of adderall, as usual but a little different as I had not been taking my meds for a good while. Not sure why, just didn't feel like it but it's nice feeling properly woke up and focused again.

140mg Methadone
600mg Pregabalin
Cannabis
...my girl, soon, hopefully ;(

.25mg clonazepam
1mg sub (just made the jump from 2mg)
Coffee
About to go to the deli and get me some breakfast

coffee and maple syrup

got paid today, time to go do errands since it's my day off.

02/10

Black tea and some ham steak

02/11

bupe--i hate these nasty orange strips. at least it hits the receptors, kinda.

Last edited:
Well I smoked a bowl of super dank right when I got up at 5 this morning then I had two cups of coffee then I went to catch the bus to the methadone clinic( smoked another bowl of herb at bus stop) 125mg methadone, now having a 3rd cup of coffee and about to smoke some more cannabis not a bad hump-day morning

Status
Not open for further replies.