• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOrning BlueWorld

Damn did i sleep a lot yesterday and through the night but also had a lot of benzos and alcohol, i passed out at roughly 3pm yesterday and slept till about 11pm and then dosed myself with 30mg valium and 800mg gabapentin ER, that kept me sleeping again till about 4am this morning and had another 15mg valium with 500ml wine and slept till 7ish and then woke up and started my day, then had my breakie

3mg subutex
1 glass wine

And thats it. It's about 10am here now so 3hrs since my last dose of any substance. Im considering to try some Kratom later today and see how that effects me, wont have anymore benzos until night time and also no gabapentin as im giving that a break for the next 2 weeks at least.

MOrning BlueWorld

Damn did i sleep a lot yesterday and through the night but also had a lot of benzos and alcohol, i passed out at roughly 3pm yesterday and slept till about 11pm and then dosed myself with 30mg valium and 800mg gabapentin ER, that kept me sleeping again till about 4am this morning and had another 15mg valium with 500ml wine and slept till 7ish and then woke up and started my day, then had my breakie

3mg subutex
1 glass wine

And thats it. It's about 10am here now so 3hrs since my last dose of any substance. Im considering to try some Kratom later today and see how that effects me, wont have anymore benzos until night time and also no gabapentin as im giving that a break for the next 2 weeks at least.
Well i just had 3mg of Kratom (red vein) so let's see how that works. Won't be taking anything else for the next 2 hrs (basically no alcohol). So will give feedback in an hr or so.

12oz cup of coffee mixed with about 7ozs french vanilla gas station cappuccino, add 1 container of liquid cold Stone creamery and a couple of shakes of sugar.
Pretty damn tasty.

10mg 4f-mph to take later when the Joe wears off.
Fucking Monday's.

MOrning BlueWorld

3mg subutex
1 glass wine

Kratom has saved my ass a number of times. I would get the red strain if possible. Really any strain works but the red is the best because I've personally taken it for withdrawal & studies show that it is the best taken for it.

2mg Suboxone
50mg Vyvanse
300mg Bupropion
1.2g Gabapentin
250mg F-Phenibut

Yesterday was the first day in my Suboxone taper in which I didn't take any Suboxone. It has definitely started to get super real, as I didn't sleep a lick last night. Maybe entered rem sleep for one cycle, possibly got an hour or a couple hours. I do remember having at least one incredibly vivid dream.

I was flying all around like I had wings on my shoes like Hermes, with a crowd of astonished people gathered around cheering. This has been a recurring dream of mine since childhood, and I love it, sometimes I encounter other "flyers" but last night it was just me, sometimes there's a crowd and sometimes there isn't. It's fun. Usually end in a fit of me leaving my body or ending up in a state of sleep paralysis, which isn't so fun sometimes, but I avoided that last night.

I t
2mg Suboxone
50mg Vyvanse
300mg Bupropion
1.2g Gabapentin
250mg F-Phenibut

Yesterday was the first day in my Suboxone taper in which I didn't take any Suboxone. It has definitely started to get super real, as I didn't sleep a lick last night. Maybe entered rem sleep for one cycle, possibly got an hour or a couple hours. I do remember having at least one incredibly vivid dream.

I was flying all around like I had wings on my shoes like Hermes, with a crowd of astonished people gathered around cheering. This has been a recurring dream of mine since childhood, and I love it, sometimes I encounter other "flyers" but last night it was just me, sometimes there's a crowd and sometimes there isn't. It's fun. Usually end in a fit of me leaving my body or ending up in a state of sleep paralysis, which isn't so fun sometimes, but I avoided that last night.
I recommend Imodium for your w/d. 2 now and then decrease it over a week… Life saver.

2mg Suboxone
50mg Vyvanse
300mg Bupropion
1.2g Gabapentin
250mg F-Phenibut

btw...I read your other post. I think I know another reason you didn't get any sleep last night.

You are doing fantastic with the subs. Good for you. And good luck with the other you have at home right now.

:cheer:

500 Micrograms 7 hours ago. I slipped into a place. I usually like places where you don't know anything because you don't need to.

This was more of a swallowing but having no choice but to let go.
It's been a colourful day and is only getting better!

Good strong anxiolytic Fijian Kava is a soothe.

Lots and lots of cannabis.

2mg Suboxone
50mg Vyvanse
300mg Bupropion
1.2g Gabapentin
250mg F-Phenibut

i fly and levitate all the time in dreams, and im try to show ppl the power i have and now one cares or is ever impressed........love flying, i sometime swim thru the air , its hilarious actually, never had a flyer with me, but i lifted lady and she still was like,,,,,this is no biggy, i bumped her leg and cut her some, and she said its ok, but no awe that i was hovering carrying her heavy ass, now thats some weird subconscious chit, what would jung or frued say?

i fly and levitate all the time in dreams, and im try to show ppl the power i have and now one cares or is ever impressed........love flying, i sometime swim thru the air , its hilarious actually, never had a flyer with me, but i lifted lady and she still was like,,,,,this is no biggy, i bumped her leg and cut her some, and she said its ok, but no awe that i was hovering carrying her heavy ass, now thats some weird subconscious chit, what would jung or frued say?
I swear I've taken 1000 times as much LSD in my dreams over my life then I have in waking reality.

I dream about allsorts of things as well. Everything becomes intertwined like life I guess.

MOrning BlueWorld

Well yesterday went okay after i took my 3g kratom dose, didn't feel much from it but did help with sweats and slightly aggitation as it calmed me down a bit. And then later the day i had another 3g roughly 6pm later the day and after that i have to say i was a lot more relaxed then normal and good in a way as i didn't have any benzos either. By 8pm i had 25mg valium and weed and then slept okayish till 4 this morning. so then breakie was

3mg subutex
0.25mg alzam
1 glass of wine.

Today im gonna try some more kratom again today but once again later in the day. Think i will push up the dosages to see if there is any difference.

Oh and for interest sake it is Red Vein Kratom

I had 100mg sertraline
5mg amodiplipine
10mg enalapril
I took 4mg clonazepam
Also the buvidal 32mg injection i has 24h ago has it now got thew buprenorphine levels in he maximum level ca. 24h after inbjection.
Same slao with 200mg testosterine cypuionate i had yesterday and wake a up ja steel rod like morning wood.

How is sertraline? Is ist comparable with and other ad? Always wanted to try it.

MOrning BlueWorld

Well yesterday went okay after i took my 3g kratom dose, didn't feel much from it but did help with sweats and slightly aggitation as it calmed me down a bit. And then later the day i had another 3g roughly 6pm later the day and after that i have to say i was a lot more relaxed then normal and good in a way as i didn't have any benzos either. By 8pm i had 25mg valium and weed and then slept okayish till 4 this morning. so then breakie was

3mg subutex
0.25mg alzam
1 glass of wine.

Today im gonna try some more kratom again today but once again later in the day. Think i will push up the dosages to see if there is any difference.

Oh and for interest sake it is Red Vein Kratom
Its good to stay if you can 6-8g daily.Kratom is some kinda lifesaviour.Me -3mg sub10mg valium 25mg sertralin.Be safe

How is sertraline? Is ist comparable with and other ad? Always wanted to try it.
this celexa isnt kickin my ass like other ssris did but im on 10 mg, but i asked doc if i could stop taking the buspar 3 times a day with it, felt like a nervous wreck on 4 days of all that but i am feeling better alot removing some of that junk, tryin to stick it out, THINK setraline is zoloft, and well,,,,hear pretty good things, seems paxil and effexor are ok, all basically SSRI`s and SRNI(effoxor), theres a person here dalpat077 thats a wealth of info about all that, and has this person made some great sites with good info

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.