• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is sertraline? Is ist comparable with and other ad? Always wanted to try it.
It's alright i guess. It's concidered to be oe of the milder ones in this class of meds with mediocre effieciency. To me SSRIs aren't very effective. Themmy might dilute feelingd of sadness a bit but i don't notice much more to them. The reason i use them is that they relly work wonders on my prematur ejeculation. With an SSRI Im able perform so much more better and not spill the beans right away. I can actually feel it quite far away that i'm nout to nut and ease up a bit to keep going still wa bit longer. Something i couldn't even dream about before SSRIs.

Paroxetine has the strongest acute "orgasm inhibiting effects" and it's got a bit more brutal side-effect profile. However i will be going back to it just because on the sex side of things. I really like to fuck and i've found a perfect partner who gets so easily aroused it's ridicilous. Basically she is into everything I am. She gets off on seeing the exprssion on myface when i'm higly aroused. And yeah, she's got pretty fuvking wild rape fantasies as well. I'm vertainly not complaining.

MOrning BlueWorld

Well yesterday went okay after i took my 3g kratom dose, didn't feel much from it but did help with sweats and slightly aggitation as it calmed me down a bit. And then later the day i had another 3g roughly 6pm later the day and after that i have to say i was a lot more relaxed then normal and good in a way as i didn't have any benzos either. By 8pm i had 25mg valium and weed and then slept okayish till 4 this morning. so then breakie was

3mg subutex
0.25mg alzam
1 glass of wine.

Today im gonna try some more kratom again today but once again later in the day. Think i will push up the dosages to see if there is any difference.

Oh and for interest sake it is Red Vein Kratom
Okay so i just had 5g kratom with a glass of wine. So will see how that treats me in the next hr. Will report back.

Sidenote: i got some Dormicum (midazolam) today, 5x 15mg tabs and 10x 0.25mg halcion (triazolam) so gonna switch over to that for night time use and see how that effects me with my new regime of taking meds.

60mg memantine
40mg fluoxetine
50mg 2-fluoro-deschloroketamine

Baseline. Tolerance sucks. Want DMXE but takes a month to ship to here.

Phew, here we go:

50mg Vyvanse
300mg Bupropion
30mg Adderall
2.4g Gabapentin
100mg Hydroxyzine
60mg Baclofen
10mg Methcyclazadone
This is all throughout the day

Rolled last night, ended up taking .2g of crystal MDMA w/ my girl. She hadn't done it in a while and took .125g over the night, it definitely hit her fairly hard. Even I was a little gacked on two points, ended up taking 1.5mg alprazolam, 1.5mg flualprazolam, and 100mg of Seroquel to come down. Took me a minute to fall asleep but landed pretty smoothly.

Muddled my way through English class this morning, chilled w/ my homegirl, ran some important errands I needed to run, and now I'm stuck at ole work for a good nother 3.25 hours.

Roommate still being a creep and he actually made my girl uncomfortable last night when I was at work, which really pissed me off. I got home ready to rumble. Pretty much just told him to fuck off and we went into my room to chill and roll. Pretty much just watched funny shows and geeked out all night. It was fun.

Well technically it's morning where I live, it's 1 am and I got my pizza ice, cream corneto, cannabis, fags last 0.4 of some damn good smack that I've been nodding from all day for the last two days it tastes plain so you think it's suit then after 4 lines bam your feeling lovely then after a little while it's just nod smoke nod have a fag nod finish fag nod and repeat and of course to keep my tiny mind occupied a good old ww1 documentary not that theirs anything worth knowing in history that I don't know but still it's good to test myself. Life is good until I wake up tommorow with fuck all crawling to the chemist but that is future ganjcat and he can go fuck himself all I care about is present ganjcat

Morning BlueWorld

Been awake since 2am tossing and turning and not wanting to take any benzos or other meds to sleep further i just had a few bong hits and and 2 glasses wine and then semi fell asleep till about 4amish and then got up and went for a walk, a long walk. Anyhow got back made coffee and had breakie.

3mg subutex
0.25mg alzam ( i scored a 100 0.25mg tabs so have a little stock of alzam again)
coffee with a shot of vodka

For interest sake i had my kratom dose yesterday that was higher then the previous dose and did same as the day before but later the day i had another 3mg with 5mg valium at the same time and after that i actually felt something, slight euphoria and this warm calming feeling and body very relaxed which i enjoyed a lot. So today i will be doing the same but once again upping the dose by 1mg and also taking it twice a day again, afternoon and evening. But only upping the evening dose and keeping afternoon dose the same. Happy mid week. Need to sand my engine block today so i can fit my head tomorrow and put it all back together. Not looking forward to this

i fly and levitate all the time in dreams, and im try to show ppl the power i have and now one cares or is ever impressed........love flying, i sometime swim thru the air , its hilarious actually, never had a flyer with me, but i lifted lady and she still was like,,,,,this is no biggy, i bumped her leg and cut her some, and she said its ok, but no awe that i was hovering carrying her heavy ass, now thats some weird subconscious chit, what would jung or frued say?
I had a dream at rehab a couple years ago where I stole a fighter jet and flew it around for hours on end.

I had a dream at rehab a couple years ago where I stole a fighter jet and flew it around for hours on end.
A couple of summers ago, there was a guy in my area who basically did that for real -- a baggage handler for Alaska Airlines who went rogue with one of their unattended jets. He not only managed to take off successfully and keep it in the air, he even did a barrel roll and a loop-the-loop... all of which he learned from video games.

There were FAA guys trying to help him land over the radio, and I bet he would've stood a good chance of pulling it off. But he expected to get life in prison if he survived, so he eventually just crashed the plane into an uninhabited island nearby.

Morning BlueWorld

Been awake since 2am tossing and turning and not wanting to take any benzos or other meds to sleep further i just had a few bong hits and and 2 glasses wine and then semi fell asleep till about 4amish and then got up and went for a walk, a long walk. Anyhow got back made coffee and had breakie.

3mg subutex
0.25mg alzam ( i scored a 100 0.25mg tabs so have a little stock of alzam again)

For interest sake i had my kratom dose yesterday that was higher then the previous dose and did same as the day before but later the day i had another 3mg with 5mg valium at the same time and after that i actually felt something, slight euphoria and this warm calming feeling and body very relaxed which i enjoyed a lot. So today i will be doing the same but once again upping the dose by 1mg and also taking it twice a day again, afternoon and evening. But only upping the evening dose and keeping afternoon dose the same. Happy mid week. Need to sand my engine block today so i can fit my head tomorrow and put it all back together. Not looking forward to this
Ordinary meds patch valium 10.Gonna get some script for tram.That all available inGP.,when finished the patch.Somw weeed:)

2mg Suboxone
50mg Vyvanse
30mg Adderall
1.2g Gabapentin
250mg F-Phenibut

About to drive an hour and a half or so to drop my girl off w/ her family, and then head to my bros for Thanksgiving prep. Should be a decent bit of fun! Against my better judgement I rolled a bit again last but only took 50mgs. My girl took 2 x50mgs and had a much better time than the previous night. I think it's strong enough that you can do 50mg doses and work up to a roll.

Good news on that front, I think we've decided to be a serious thing, and she's planning on moving in w/ me. I'm really happy about this!

Have fun everybody and happy almost Thanksgiving everybody. Ttyl, love you all!

Morning BlueWorld

3mg subutex

Wish ya succes in quitting alc.ma friend.and lately if you want quitbenzos and ather strong meds too.You can.

A couple of summers ago, there was a guy in my area who basically did that for real -- a baggage handler for Alaska Airlines who went rogue with one of their unattended jets. He not only managed to take off successfully and keep it in the air, he even did a barrel roll and a loop-the-loop... all of which he learned from video games.

There were FAA guys trying to help him land over the radio, and I bet he would've stood a good chance of pulling it off. But he expected to get life in prison if he survived, so he eventually just crashed the plane into an uninhabited island nearby.
I watched that on YT the other day. Guy really knew how to fly and guess he decided to go out on one last hurrah before he ended it all. I watch The Flight Channel a lot so it was recommended. Crazy stuff.

Sensible day substance wise. Not exactly good, 11.66 mg's Etiz but not terrible.

Nearly 70 grams kava has again, melted my bodily aches and loosend up all my movement.

Good weed all day. Two cups of coffee.

Sensible day substance wise. Not exactly good, 11.66 mg's Etiz but not terrible.

Nearly 70 grams kava has again, melted my bodily aches and loosend up all my movement.

Good weed all day. Two cups of coffee.
Never tried Kava.Legal i though.Must purchase a little bit & try it.Whats the general effects-some sort of calmness?

MOrning BlueWorld

Slept okay last night and only had a few bong hits and 2.5mg alzam plus 10mg valium washed down with a glass of wine. For interest sake the kratom did more once again then the previous days dose as i upped it. Seems a total of 8mg a day does wonders but that is to high of a dose to sub stain with the other meds, so gonna go just for a max of 6mg kratom today and use it late in the day and again maybe just before sleep. Will see, still deciding. Otherwise breakie was

3mg subutex ( 2mg sublingual and 1mg insufflated )
0.25mg alzam
dbl espresso for some energy and motivation (have to finish sanding the block so i can mount the new refurnished engine head and replace all casket seals and the cam belt and tension) was suppose to do most yesterday but yesterday was a bit of a mess.

Anyhow, Happy Thursday to all and chat later

Never tried Kava.Legal i though.Must purchase a little bit & try it.Whats the general effects-some sort of calmness?
Have a look here honestly. Your response just confirms my point again.

Imagine if I was suggesting cannabis and this was the common, typical expected reaction.

I don't mean that insinuated towards you mate. It's not your fault. It's a travesty that kava remains so largely unknown.

The precise ailments you report and which are very common and natural and I am familiar with myself. The struggles, needs, medicinal hacking attemots (i,e, benzos espec, alcohol for many, or simply remaining bored, frustrated, wound up, depressed, or/and in pain).

Kava does actually help with all of this. It's how I cope. Mentally and physically.

I exploit all other available channeks too but coping needs have been high and I am quite nuts lol.

I just tried a small hit of salvia extract in a digital cannabis vaporizer set to a high temperature I feel it alright it really pulls you it's like living souls out to fuck with your day it's calming off now it was funny stuff works via vonvection vaporization.

That is salvia I remember it immediately.

And why I don't like it. I tried it as a possible mental reset.

It's still running. It changed, from full on throttle to working more silently.

Interesting stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.