What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
2mg Suboxone
50mg Vyvanse
350mg F-phenibut
1.2g Gabapentin
20mg Methcyclazodone

Continuing to have stomach issues from the sub withdrawal, but at least my bowels are moving again without the use of laxative which is somewhat nice.

Managed to get some school work done last night, blasted off a couple times early this morning on 20 + 30 mg DMT respectively.

Got work coming up, gotta run to the pharmacy and to pick up my mail first, more manager training. I meant to go in earlier to do more training but I really didn't go to bed till early this morning and needed the sleep.

Took 20mg methcyclaz as opposed to the usual 10, just need the extra boost of energy today. Starting to feel a little bit better, I was dangerously suicidal this morning, and that seems to have passed a little bit.
don't know if you know this but if you flush the toilet as soon as each bit/lump of shit comes out you won't block the toilet I always do this i end up flushing about 5 or 6 times I always used to block the toilet before doing this

2mg Suboxone
50mg Vyvanse
350mg F-phenibut
1.2g Gabapentin
20mg Methcyclazodone

Continuing to have stomach issues from the sub withdrawal, but at least my bowels are moving again without the use of laxative which is somewhat nice.

Managed to get some school work done last night, blasted off a couple times early this morning on 20 + 30 mg DMT respectively.

Got work coming up, gotta run to the pharmacy and to pick up my mail first, more manager training. I meant to go in earlier to do more training but I really didn't go to bed till early this morning and needed the sleep.

Took 20mg methcyclaz as opposed to the usual 10, just need the extra boost of energy today. Starting to feel a little bit better, I was dangerously suicidal this morning, and that seems to have passed a little bit.
That's precisely it there too. The moment becomes too big. Inflamed out of proportion.

Like a bouncy castle.

Suddenly you are engulfed. Feet away there is an outside. We get trapped in the moment. By ourselves.

But just having some time passing coping mechanism, taking a breath. Hold an hour. Hold another. Often, shows things can ebb.

You did well man. Keep doing well, when you can. I personally don't wanna see you feeling forced (for a term).

I def care anyway bro. Just well done for today, hanging in. Another day. Worthwhile on the face of it now maybe.

Others have bailed.

Others like you didn't.

SOME of them, are likely happy NOW.

I guess it's shit like this lol, madly contrived philosophy, keeps me from actually giving up somehow.

I work harder to live, than an Olympian does for Gold.

I know I can say that because there's just no way that a gold medal and all the fame in the world would motivate them basically and I'm sure a lot of people can relate to those words.

But yeah man, @deficiT from the heart bro. Good step. Well done for facing that, shrinking the moment back down. Letting it pass.

Simple good morning or evening to everybody. Just lots of everything basically.
Full circle. New day new week. Wow.

2mg Suboxone
50mg Vyvanse
300mg Bupropion
1.2g Gabapentin
300mg F-Phenibut
10mg Methcyclazodone

Decided to start back on the Wellbutrin again. I stopped it after my "seizure-like" incident, but considering my recent depression, and the fuck that it apparently wasn't really a seizure, I think it's best if I start taking it again. Don't wanna really get back on the APs, aside from the occasional Quetiapine use, as they help but they just blunt my emotions too much and prevent me from tripping.

Got work in 2.5 hours, hopefully gonna get some of this management training shit done so I can get it over with. I'm so close!!!

-For me, the routine is:
-6 caps of red vein Kratom
-2 cups of coffee
-afternoon: 2 600mg Gabapentin
-whatever I decide for breakfast
- then a good dip of Grizzly long cut
Now I'm good to go...... 😊

Oh....and a tall boy of Natty Ice 🍺

Last edited:
So this morning I took some of the usual meds:
2mg Suboxone
50mg Vyvanse
300mg Bupropion
1.2g Gabapentin
Multivitamins and a pop tart
Coca cola

Went to class and got that done, and then when I got home I dropped the following at 1pm:

90mg 6-APB
1 tab LSD

I was told the LSD was between 150-200mg but may have degraded a bit. It was gifted to me, so free is free anyway, we'll see how it goes. This is my first time with 6-APB, so I'm quite excited to see how it effects me!

So this morning I took some of the usual meds:
2mg Suboxone
50mg Vyvanse
300mg Bupropion
1.2g Gabapentin
Multivitamins and a pop tart
Coca cola

Went to class and got that done, and then when I got home I dropped the following at 1pm:

90mg 6-APB
1 tab LSD

I was told the LSD was between 150-200mg but may have degraded a bit. It was gifted to me, so free is free anyway, we'll see how it goes. This is my first time with 6-APB, so I'm quite excited to see how it effects me!
Around 2mg bup a day(patch)10mg diazepam25mg sertralin.Little bit of weed.Have for a joint for tommorow and that is.Gonna have a rest from pot smokin awile.

2mg Suboxone
50mg Vyvanse
300mg Bupropion
1.2g Gabapentin
10mg Methcyclazodone
250mg F-Phenibut

Will probably have some more methcyclaz later, to get up some motivation to do more schoolwork. I got my annotated bibliography done, so now I just need to produce an entire rough draft of a research paper by Monday, amongst my other work. Yay me 😞

I'm thinking before that I may smoke some DMT to clear the cobwebs out of my old noggin, chill for a bit and then get to work.

Chocolatina - Wax 😁 four hitz into (my pretend breakthrough DMT wanna be trip)
🏰
THC 78.1mg. THC 78.1% 😎

Last edited:
More wax because I forgot to say how it is so close to a dmt trip because i forget things.
Don't need much else right now I suppose, because I am still tripping from the dope I dropped last night. And I'm high again. I guess
but what do I know except that this wax is sick strong. 🌾🏰

2mg Suboxone
50mg Vyvanse
300mg Bupropion
1.2g Gabapentin
10mg Methcyclazodone, will add 10 more mg when I get home from class

Got a reflective essay to write for comms class, and a rough draft due for English class on Monday + work all weekend. Stressed out the wazoo, may not even have time to check on on BL but figured I'd pop my head in at least.

Was fucking sleeping but left my phone sounds on and LO AND BEHOLD! A friend wants to meet me at 3:30am. Tried sleeping 2 hours after that but fuck it. We staying up.

Ksalol (sooner or later)
Pasta Carbonara
Choco milk
Snus
Black tea after food

MOrning BlueWorld

Been awake for about an hr now and feel shitty, got about 3hrs sleep after way too much Kat last night, took 60mg valium and a few drinks too knock me out and then it was only for that measly 3 hrs, anyhow breakie.

4mg subutex
Wine ( on my 3rd glass )
800mg Gabapentin.
Few hits out my bong "NL"

Hope too fall asleep soon again for some extra zzz's

Status
Not open for further replies.