• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still had shit sleep (keep in mind I have PTSD dreams every night and wake up to them as well)
Even after smoking 4-5 blunts and 28mg alp.

(One of the blunts having 99.6% THC crumble in it too) I got to sleep but can’t ever get above 4 hours max nowadays and it’s not acute alp withdrawal cuz I’ve been on that weird sleepy up, and down terrified and tired track before. This is distinctly different tho...

sorry about the small vent there I’m just mad cuz I’m about to slow down this crazy Alp binge I’ve been on I’m gonna taper of course but still gonna be hell to pay

anyways lol

4 cups of very strong black coffee
Cigs
36mg alp
100mg dph
2 more cups of that good ole dirty bean water chain smoking cigs reminiscent of my street days trying to convince myself not to go back to sellin

but it’s the only way I’ve ever made money since I was a kid 🤷

once again sorry bout the long post

still feeling the 2400mg of legal edibles btw 😂😴

I hope everyone is having a good day and to those who aren’t, I wish you the best luck and perspective on life and why you’re unhappy ☺️🙏🏼

Last edited:
MOrning BlueWorld

What a rough last few days. Sleep was horrible. Been in the tombs since Sunday night got out on Tuesday and then we had load shedding since Tuesday, with no power, Ridiculous. Power only come back on this morning at 8am, So been living in darkness the last few days. This load shedding is a bunch of bullshit, but im back, hope i wasn't missed too much if any at all lol
Breakie was

1mg subutex
75mg pregabalin
1 joint
12mg bromazepam.

So what did i miss lol

5mg aripiprazole
150mg bupropion
McDonald's breakfast
Iced coffee

Omw to rehab now

MOrning BlueWorld

Slept okayish and had my normal breakie

1.5mg subutex
6mg bromazepam
150mg pregabalin
1cup cbd rooibos tea (2mg) - Bought new packet, actually like it for the taste and the calmness it gives me in the mornings, maybe half placebo

thats me, happy friday and weekend to all

Slept like shit cuz of a kush comatosed weed/alp mix last night

Cigarettes/cigars/nic
on my third cup of STRONG BLACK COFFEE
32mg pharma grade alp
Bout to smoke a a few blunts of some to shelf legal

prolly gonna eat and/ or figure out the rest of my breakfast 🤔

Last edited:
Plus still had a little glow from all the gabapentin I took lastnight... 1500mg. I'm jelly.
AND got laid lastnight nicely off my friend who's a sex genius (but I can't keep up with her, she has like 5 orgasms and wants more and more). I just wanted to go to sleep after I came....

Magnesium, vitamin d, vit b12 and some ashwaganda/gotu kola tea

Shit feels so good to not have a monkey on my back

Just Propranolol and Fexofenadine. Allergies really bad past few days.

Planning Pregabalin and Alp later, just need to pick up the script 😊

^
I take fluticasone propionate for hay fever first med that works in my lifetime

^
I take fluticasone propionate for hay fever first med that works in my lifetime
I use a nasal spray, eye drops and antihistamines as it’s a pain being all year round allergies.

Hey best thing for me for my severe hayfever was getting on methadone.
This morning:
100mg cyclizine
1 white grapefruit
3 anti acid tablets
75mg methadone
2mg alprazolam
2mg clonazepam
7.5mg zopiclone

Oh and just a couple puffs of a joint but I don't like weed to overpower my other highs so lut it out.

It is but not like a benzodiazepine, it's more of a stress reducer, like I don't worry and fret so much.

Also it boosts testosterone supposedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.