5mg opioid pop
strait outta da bug out bag
damn as if dabs can't help.

i can't. i'm out. 😮✌
are we serious !

i'm goin ta pay for this . . .
is it time ta bend ova and kiss rr butts foreva

Hmm what do those entail
They are SARMs. Performance enhancing drugs that target androgen receptors without the potential risk of severe adverse effects like anabolic steroids, however, they are research chemicals and research is limited and "not approved for human consumption. They are banned in major sports though.

along with RAD140 and LGD4033, I added GW501516 and MK677 along with modafinil.

The GW is an endurance booster and is a PPAR-delta agonist. Makes my running and working out last much longer without feeling tired, and MK677 stimulates the release of growth hormone. They're all research chemicals, with a a grey area in law and not illegal as long as it's not sold for "human consumption". With all the busts in professional athletes getting caught using them might become illegal soon I'm guessing.

Never dealt with PEDs until 4 weeks ago, but wow, I can see why they're enjoyable. I felt like I needed a little boost after laying off the heroin and cocaine, to get back to a "healthy" lifestyle. Not that I condone it hehe. As with all good things, it will always come to an end, which is something I have to keep in mind.

They are SARMs. Performance enhancing drugs that target androgen receptors without the potential risk of severe adverse effects like anabolic steroids, however, they are research chemicals and research is limited and "not approved for human consumption. They are banned in major sports though.

along with RAD140 and LGD4033, I added GW501516 and MK677 along with modafinil.

The GW is an endurance booster and is a PPAR-delta agonist. Makes my running and working out last much longer without feeling tired, and MK677 stimulates the release of growth hormone. They're all research chemicals, with a a grey area in law and not illegal as long as it's not sold for "human consumption". With all the busts in professional athletes getting caught using them might become illegal soon I'm guessing.

Never dealt with PEDs until 4 weeks ago, but wow, I can see why they're enjoyable. I felt like I needed a little boost after laying off the heroin and cocaine, to get back to a "healthy" lifestyle. Not that I condone it hehe. As with all good things, it will always come to an end, which is something I have to keep in mind.

I might look into those. I'm about to start a serious go at a bulking period. It seems daunting after getting off drugs I definitely agree there.

Two cups strong iced coffee again. Less GI pain today, think I had some fried food from a dinner out with family stuck in my system for the past two days.

Gonna dose etizolam later, and then decide if I wana smoke the last of my weed, or perhaps hit up my guy for a sack... not wanting to spend the dough though.

2 cups weak flavored coffee, strong enough for my purposes though. House sitting for my folks and all they have is flavored or decaf, blech... I like my roast to taste like coffee. This stuff is too sweet and I don’t even add sugar or more than a spoonful or two of milk.

cup of nice med-strong coffee with sugar and cig
3g kratom
.5mg alprzlm
3 nice hits of ganja

playing hookey today as face is swole and its raining outside for days now... fuck em
lol
all they have is flavored
yeah i tend to dislike flavored coffee or beverages containing alcohol. sucks a** and rarely do i add sugar > black and strong

I do a few spoonful of milk when I do it iced, black when it’s hot.

But really what places like Starbucks sell with all that sugar and dairy, it’s not coffee. I like a good strong bean fresh ground and with a French press. That’s the best way to harness the flavor.

Suboxone, Gabapentin, nicotine, caffeine and since I live in the Great State of Michigan I had a few bowls of Plushberry 🤩

Awww shiat, another Michigander! Plushberry? Did you get that at the recreational weed joint? Seems like you have some good recommendations because I’m clueless about what kind to get.

I do a few spoonful of milk when I do it iced, black when it’s hot.

But really what places like Starbucks sell with all that sugar and dairy, it’s not coffee. I like a good strong bean fresh ground and with a French press. That’s the best way to harness the flavor.

One of my guiltiest pleasures is getting one of those drinks from Starbucks lol. Once every few months when nobody else is in line and I'm sure nobody I know is within 500 feet.

Regular hot Starbucks coffee is horrendous though.

I mean I drink bulk Folgers coffee I’m not a snob, we have a mr coffee we use most. I have a grinder but we buy the bulk ground cause wife is lazy lol. That stuff I do add a bit of milk, it’s not great tasting. I also like to make that stuff iced cause it’s pretty strong when she makes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.