• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
sometimes tolerance plays with you, after drinking another beer and smoking a camel, I am pretty buzzed

are you addicted to nicotine

i have heard all sorts of drug users "cannot get high without nicotine" and will spend $ on cigs before heroin, meth, etc... and I find that so beyond fucking insane because 90% of drug addicts are hooked on that shit too and you can just bum them. Mind=boggled.

I'm so glad I never liked nicotine.

No I'm not currently addicted to nicotine, so smoking a camel nf will give me a little buzz. But if you smoke regularly its pointless

Woke up early again. About 5 hours of sleep, but that's ok, not much to do for work goes from the snow last night.

Had a Monster and got the car cleaned and started about 6 and let warm up. Got to the clinic about 6:30, got my holiday take home and left just as the rush came in. And this is the slow nurse giving nearly everyone take homes. Win for me this morning ...🙃 😎!

65mg methadone (added 20mg from tomorrow's bottle that I'm giving to my roommate to save for emergency)
1mg alprazolam (plus still feeling plenty from yesterday afternoon and evening)
Monster energy drink
Bowl of Amnesia Haze
Nicotine via "EonSmoke 'Lush Ice' juice

Playing Xbox till I go shovel and then hit the store for my morning screwdriver 🥂🤷

Sending positive vibes out people! And no I'm not on that 'hippy flow', just feeling good this morning and hoping everyone can too .... 🤓 🤠

Last edited:
oh shit it's about to be morning, again. I have to stop sleeping through EVERY day for like 8-12 hours at a time. I'm never getting my circadian rhythm back fuck these fucking brain cells of mine.

<-- dabs, weed, saving more benzos for later today so I can get more out of them.

1600mg L-Tyrosine
1200mg Ashwagandha
100mg Caffeine
0.5mg Alprazolam
10mg Hydromorphone crushed nasal

The day can come!! :p

1mg alp of 32
600mg gabapentin
coffee cigs

at the ER with SO as this morning there are complications arising from spinal surgery... things were going SO well....

have the alp in celophane in aluminum foil... had to put in receptacle to pass through security... was a little worried but of no consequence.

Many hours later:
another 1.5mg alp
coffee
cigs
couple buffs of crack (been a while)
weed and reapeat

bout to eat a bar... got tomorrow off for more medical bidness so may as well. Drs and hospitals bring out the wort in me so may have a good head start before I awake... if I sleep (or dare say wake?)
Browse for a minute until I fade.
One

Last edited:
Too much kratom
Hella supplements (vit d, omega 3, mucuna, probiotics, raw aloe ect)
Strong yerba mate 🧉
Eggs
Bit of kava root cause i feel shit

i called into work and boss said no prob. So happy i did! I haven’t been sick i years. Its no fun. Tryin to nap but i been sleeping too much. I really need to take a walk. Thanks to everyone in the community, I feel less alone! 🙏

2mg Clonazepam
1.5g Phenibut
9mg Bromazepam
1.2g Ashwagandha
100mg Caffeine
Magnesium

the caffeine pill couldn't help, i was sleeping again approx. 2hrs after ingestion. lol. too many downers 😜
gonna start crushing the oxycodone and hydromorphone now... so much work! 🙁

why does beer never seem to get you drunk? well I am finishing up this 30pk , I think im going to get some gin next
I think it is because beer is so weak that you just get bloated and sick before you get drunk.
That's how it is for me anyway.

took a xanax friday morning so
i'm good.
almost out of dabs.
a shower and and egg will help too.
oh and a red bull in the middle of the night
or maybe 3 a.m.
i don't know. 😭

45mg methadone
2.5mg alprazolam
25mg amphetamine
Last bowl of 'Amnesia Haze' but hitting the dispensary around 11:30

Gotta go fill one more amp script this morning but it's not covered by insurance. Won't be taking any amps for at least a week unless I have to work.

Had some coffee, 1.5mg etizolam, then a bowl of some real stoney weed. Don't feel up to anything lol

2 cups iced coffee (needa switch to the Colombian blend on my cheap stuff, this French Roast tastes burnt)

Probably gonna smoke a small bowl to pass the time. Woke up at about 4am and couldn't go back to sleep. Hope I can be somewhat productive today.

Status
Not open for further replies.