• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Nothing Wakes You Up In The Morning Like A Sedative!

Status
Not open for further replies.
110 mg Oxycodone
50 mg Methylphenidate
2 bags (200 mg) of Heroin IV'ed

Nodding time :cool:

--» Peace o/

0.75mg bupe
1mg k-pin SL
1200mg gabapentin
caffeine + l-theanine
bowl of cannabis
cimetidine

Took the last of the bupe in my stash, because I fucking hate working on Saturdays and I'm in need of mood-lift to deal w customers.

Last edited:
40mg methadone

Bout to smoke a J and have some coffee/breakfast.

Around 200mg 4-me-tmp, 0.5mg clonazolam, 50mg-u47700, 4 mugs of coffee. and this is only my breakfast. now off to some bbc and maybe a trip later on. I love weekends...

0.75mg bupe
1mg k-pin SL
1200mg gabapentin
caffeine + l-theanine
bowl of cannabis
cimetidine

Took the last of the bupe in my stash, because I fucking hate working on Saturdays and I'm in need of mood-lift to deal w customers.

I hate customers. Fuckers are so needy.

OT- 60mg oxycodone today

2mg of Suboxone,maybe a little more, and 1200mg of Gabapentin, might add another 600 making it 1800mg of Gaba, but trying to cut back....also wanna take a xanax, but have been trying to cut back on how much I take(I hear you hangyourhead!!!most of the stuff I take is because of the customers, like benzos or Gabapentin, but also take them for legit anxiety, it does not being the most nervous person in the world when working in customer service.) Its like when I turned 18 had to get a job, but everyone thought I was wierd cuz I was sooooo quiet and nervous, got on opiates was like a totally different person!!! Ya,I'm gonna take a few footballs today I think..also and add two more Gaba's, fuck customers!!!! I wanna call in but have used up my days, just one more day after this....

^ I don´t believe we can comment on that.

I must say that a strong coffee in the morning followed by my warm waffles with berries makes the day bearable :)

Well, considering I work 3rd shift, it's the morning and I've been drinking all night. Had a cup of coffee to mix things up, i'm feeling pretty good.

couple bags of dope as i roll over this fine morning. nothing better than having the goodies just an arm reach away

2 bowls + local brewery Warped Wing's Ermal's Belgian Cream Ale (one of my favorite beers for sure)

I like to have 180 mgs of Dihydrocodeine...it's helped me from using any Heroin for 9 months( after using for 20yrs)....Happier, focused and loving life again.

Bout to do some Bupe, some Gabapenitin...and thats it. Just 1mg of the bupe and 1200mg of Gaba. Would take xanax but I took too much yesterday. Suppose to be getting more at a good price....took 1200mg of Gaba at about 2'oclock (AM) so I gotta go to a wake before work...suprised I'm not gonna take any xanax, got more coming at a good price when I get to work though..might end up taking 2...there just the peaches. Gotta stop taking everything have my sub appointent on the 29th...Ugh.. Wish I knew if Gaba showed up on drug test.

Did a shot of H but missed a little bit cuz I forgot a tourniquet. Tried using various substitutes... Eh. I'd do another shot but I need to make sure I have enough shit to last me through tomorrow. Suuuucks cuz I'm broke. If I could !make some money in the meantime I wouldn't worry about it. Wasted money on coke the other day. knew I should saves the dough for some H...

So, just the H. Saving my klonopin for my wd days. Fuck it I'll probably do another shot in an hour or so.

9 600mg gaba cuz I don't wanna waste my better 'drugs' when I don't need to. Yep, Time for another shot.

Bout to do some Bupe, some Gabapenitin...and thats it. Just 1mg of the bupe and 1200mg of Gaba. Would take xanax but I took too much yesterday. Suppose to be getting more at a good price....took 1200mg of Gaba at about 2'oclock (AM) so I gotta go to a wake before work...suprised I'm not gonna take any xanax, got more coming at a good price when I get to work though..might end up taking 2...there just the peaches. Gotta stop taking everything have my sub appointent on the 29th...Ugh.. Wish I knew if Gaba showed up on drug test.

Does your sub doc send your urine to a lab or does he just do instants before he writes the script just to check up on you? My bupe doc did the latter and I saw him every 3-4 weeks for like 8 months while using the whole time. I substituted clean urine at my appointments.

40mg methadone
50mg hydroxyzine
Iced coffee
Few hits of bud. Only have a few days left to smoke

Breakfast a champs.. An oatmeal cream pie. Nigga just got out the pokie. Fought almost 2x blaq dudes, and some Arian bitch. Motherfuckers some straight punks.. Had a great sleep on my metal bench. My 2nd DWI, I got my 1st dismissed, this one should be dropped as well, being as I was not drunk / high. If it doesn't get dropped, I will literally fight the first cunt that looks at me.

100mg's of Morphine
600mg Gabapentin
4mg Etizolam
50mg Doxylamine
Nicotine
Probably going to go find something to eat in a bit. Still sore as hell from... whatever day that was.

Breakfast a champs.. An oatmeal cream pie. Nigga just got out the pokie. Fought almost 2x blaq dudes, and some Arian bitch. Motherfuckers some straight punks.. Had a great sleep on my metal bench. My 2nd DWI, I got my 1st dismissed, this one should be dropped as well, being as I was not drunk / high. If it doesn't get dropped, I will literally fight the first cunt that looks at me.

DWI completely sober?

Status
Not open for further replies.