• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. I Smoke Weed, Eat Yogurt

I'm sure you can order it online? Whereabouts in the world are you located? Chile? Is it illegal there? Just fyi, there are a lot of clearnet sites that sell Kratom
Yes, it's illegal here. The newest tool of the devil to corrupt society, according to the newspapers and articles :LOL:
And that's why many online sites won't ship to Chile. Besides it's expensive as hell because you can't use the intermediaries (companies that take orders from different people and then bulk ship stuff, mostly from Amazon, Ikea, but also smaller shops)

Yes, it's illegal here. The newest tool of the devil to corrupt society, according to the newspapers and articles :LOL:
And that's why many online sites won't ship to Chile. Besides it's expensive as hell because you can't use the intermediaries (companies that take orders from different people and then bulk ship stuff, mostly from Amazon, Ikea, but also smaller shops)
Yea I heard they just made it illegal in Brazil too. It’s so crazy from country to country in this world which things are totally acceptable & which are totally forbidden.

Was at the shop buying some live resin just now and dude gave me a couple gummies from a vial, which I ate on the spot. Probably d8, relatively high dose, but d8, and I just ate a big breakfast, but it'll contribute, surely. 😉

Woke up meh and unmotivated as hell. Not even reading funny stupid stories can get me up. So I'll have 150 mg (found a quarter pill in the box) modafinil with my first coffee and start right away with the boring desk work.
It can only get better (I hope).

Good day to you!

Happy Monday, y'all. 😉 🌄

Up at 5 this morning as usual lol, with the sit-real-still rundown:

Mucho black coffee
Nic vape
Weed - flower & live resin
5mg apixaban
4mg ondansetron
2mg bupe

Already got an early jump on mowing and weedeating the front and back yard, so with that done I'm currently smoking a bong of Coconut Pie with some live resin added, sipping a cup of Sidamo half caf, about to go downstairs and make breakfast burritos with some leftover ribeye from last night. 😋

Hope everyone has a good one, and stay safe.

🫠✌️

I'm glad I found some decent coca that aint decocainized. I'll settle for it. It's grey area because the 1% cocaine in the raw leaf is illegal. But it's also hojas de coca not extracts.
Isn't Coca-cola basically the only company in the world that is allowed to import bulk coca leaves into the US by the DEA? Obviously the have to remove the cocaine though unfortunately...

Isn't Coca-cola basically the only company in the world that is allowed to import bulk coca leaves into the US by the DEA? Obviously the have to remove the cocaine though unfortunately...
What, are you a cop?

I mean yeah I think you need to decocainize coca before you export it or allow it for import.
But this stuff takes me back to the days I remember fondly with coca tea.

Morning, folks. 😎 🌄

It's a rainy, windy day here today, really not much going on at all, but that's okay. Take advantage of the opportunity to do some much needed thinking, planning and research on an up and coming move. 👍 Maybe I'll get a gap in the clouds and can go for a walk later, we'll see. 😉

Had the morning bupe dose, 2mg, a little bit ago, smoking the second bong of the day, some Slurt3y, and sipping yet another coffee. Nic vape by my side, breakfast and the normal, boring scripts out the way, I'm just lounging this a.m., probably (definitely) going to get into this beer later lol.

Stay safe, y'all. 😉

🫠✌️

Been up and down since 1:30am, sick to my stomach. Same frustrating indigestion deal, but at least there's no pit of lava in my stomach like usual. Did 2mg bupe as soon as I got up at 4:30 so I at least wouldn't have to deal with that part, then took a famotidine and ondansetron for the stomach, and took a couple puffs on some GMO Cookies. Now slowly working the first cup of coffee.

I don't feel really bad, but working on feeling better though.

Been up and down since 1:30am, sick to my stomach. Same frustrating indigestion deal, but at least there's no pit of lava in my stomach like usual. Did 2mg bupe as soon as I got up at 4:30 so I at least wouldn't have to deal with that part, then took a famotidine and ondansetron for the stomach, and took a couple puffs on some GMO Cookies. Now slowly working the first cup of coffee.

I don't feel really bad, but working on feeling better though.
I always feel bad and I always hurt, but none of the meds I take make the pain go away unless I take A WHOLE LOT!!! Then I run out for the month so I can't do that often. My pain keeps me from doing even the fun stuff

Morning blueworld

Been so busy and drained when there is time, anyhow. Home renovations is still on going. breakie

40mg methadone
20mg diazepam
Few bong hits.

Decided from Monday to only be on one benzo and my methadone. Will see how it goes. Need to just cruise low and steady for a while. Also yesterday got some AA grade Swazi. Best grown batch so far this year. And as we all know Swazi is my nr1 go-to.

Awe

Morning peeps. 😎 🌄

Up and at it early this a.m., the old job called last night and their new guy bailed or didn't work out or something, so they asked me to come back and work through the end of next week, right before I move to another city that following Monday. Which tbh was right on time, cause when the call came through I was literally sitting there stressing how tf I was gonna finance the jump and not end up ass out homeless starting out, lol. 😅

So this morning, to get the blood flowing:

Black coffee
Nic vape
5mg apixaban
4mg ondansetron
2.2mg bupe
and a bong of Slurricane x Gelato #33. 🙂

Stay safe out there, y'all.

🫠✌️