• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. I Smoke Weed, Eat Yogurt

Ate 1.5gr of raw opium(from spanish poppy fields) and two lines of amphetamine paste. Im on 60mg methadone and yesterday didnt take mi dose. Only felt a little buzz from opium. I have 3gr of opium but Ill save it for when I low my oipoid tolerance. Its a waste to take opium when you are on methadone I guess

Fucking a, the struggle is real this morning... been up since 3am sick to my stomach and I have to be at work in about an hour, but I finally started feeling better a few minutes ago. Thank God, because calling out was not an option lol - I'm moving next week and literally wouldn't have the money to pull it off without this last week's full check. BUT I think I'm good, stomach accepted a banana just fine and I think I'm doing good with this first cup of coffee (that I kept, anyway 🙄 ).

So, the morning's tally so far:

One cup black coffee
Nic vape
Herb - Laffy Taffy flower
5mg apixaban
4mg ondansetron
~3ish mg bupe (didn't bother with the scale this morning 😅 )

Found out last minute my shift got moved back an hour today, so I go in an hour later and get off an hour later. Needed that extra recoup time. Not quite finished with work, tomorrow's my last day, but the madness of move prep starts this afternoon.

Y'all be safe out there. 🙂

🫠✌️

Coffee, modafinil, and... Dogs.
No way the beasts will let me do my morning reading today (went only through the notifications).
Good thing because I have lots of things planned for today.

@Psychlone Jack Please be good to yourself and make sure you out in little rests. Moving is stressful even for people used to it or have little stuff.

After a grumpy coming down from too much modafinil and too little clona yesterday, I will start today with plain black coffee.
Have several interesting things to do and a new playlist to go along with, so it should be a productive but also chill day.

Morning, y'all... another Sunday Funday is upon us. 😎 🌄

Turned the alarm off last night, so i got to luxuriate in bed all the way til 6:30 this morning. Don't remember any dreams, but I must've been chilling hard, cause I woke up kicked back, with my hands laced behind my head on the pillow lol, classic chillin'-on-the-beach pose. 😅

Slow start to a busy day, about to hop in the shower and get to it. 😉

Today's rundown:

Black coffee
Nic vape - Blow Pop flavored geek bar this morning
Couple bongs of Laffy Taffy hybrid flower
5mg apixaban
4mg ondansetron
2.5mg bupe
and ~40ish mg testosterone IM (supposed to be 50, doc has me splitting vials, 200mg/4 so 50mg×2/weekly, but why tf they gotta make those last couple units so hard to get?!)

😎
@Psychlone Jack Please be good to yourself and make sure you out in little rests. Moving is stressful even for people used to it or have little stuff.

Thank you, and I am. ❤️ Thankfully I don't have a crazy amount of stuff and I'm leaving some of it behind to come back and bring up later. Just going out here soon this morning to get a last couple things I need, then back home to wash clothes and pack tonight and tomorrow, which really isn't much. The hard/stressful part was finding and securing temporary accommodations when I first arrive so I can "hunt" so to speak first hand, but I've got someone who's going to let me crash for a week for much cheaper than a hotel, so I'm good now. 🙂

Tramadol, clonazepam y cafe … picking up Xanax later for this week
I might need to take a muscle relaxer later, my muscles are so tight. I have a crazy week coming up next week so I’m trying to just rest & take it easy this weekend … the trouble is relaxing my mind
Big hugs mis amigos 💕

Big hug. You got this. ❤️

Just an observation but 'twould be a small mountain if we put everything together we take daily... 👍

But see, that's what Bluelighters do best... turn mountains into molehills. 😁 🤣

Y'all be safe out there.

🫠✌️

Morning, y'all... another Sunday Funday is upon us. 😎 🌄

Turned the alarm off last night, so i got to luxuriate in bed all the way til 6:30 this morning. Don't remember any dreams, but I must've been chilling hard, cause I woke up kicked back, with my hands laced behind my head on the pillow lol, classic chillin'-on-the-beach pose. 😅

Slow start to a busy day, about to hop in the shower and get to it. 😉

Today's rundown:

Black coffee
Nic vape - Blow Pop flavored geek bar this morning
Couple bongs of Laffy Taffy hybrid flower
5mg apixaban
4mg ondansetron
2.5mg bupe
and ~40ish mg testosterone IM (supposed to be 50, doc has me splitting vials, 200mg/4 so 50mg×2/weekly, but why tf they gotta make those last couple units so hard to get?!)

😎

Thank you, and I am. ❤️ Thankfully I don't have a crazy amount of stuff and I'm leaving some of it behind to come back and bring up later. Just going out here soon this morning to get a last couple things I need, then back home to wash clothes and pack tonight and tomorrow, which really isn't much. The hard/stressful part was finding and securing temporary accommodations when I first arrive so I can "hunt" so to speak first hand, but I've got someone who's going to let me crash for a week for much cheaper than a hotel, so I'm good now. 🙂

Big hug. You got this. ❤️

But see, that's what Bluelighters do best... turn mountains into molehills. 😁 🤣

Y'all be safe out there.

🫠✌️
I learned to love your morning postings while having my coffee and the eventual (like today) dose of modafinil.

Good dream you must have had :)

Hope you get everything you need, and a wonderful day.

Afternoon BlueWorld ( yeah i know its almost 1pm here now)

Anyhow slept okayish and the following for breakie and total tally up until now

250mg Codeine
5mg Kratom
300mg Pregabalin
6mg bromazepam
5mg diazepam
2500mg paracetamol
1250mg Ibuprofen
Half a joint of Pineapple express ( got 2g for free yesterday from a friend )

Woke up stiff and sore in places i wouldn't even begin to think of stiff and/or sore muscles. Guess it's from all the twisted and bent positions i was in while working on the car. But with that said hope everyone has an awesome week. Feeling energetic and pain free. Just what i needed
im curious about the full agonist and partial (kratom) combo?