• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. I Smoke Weed, Eat Yogurt

Black coffee at the moment. Working on my own in a dead part of the country so I’ll need all the caffeine I can get haha.

4 x.fake Alko1 alprazolam tablets. Very annoyed. I also ordered so!e pregabalin in the same order but they haven't came yet, hopefully they'll come!e tomorrow.

Oh and the usual 95mg methadone.

Still think I'm high from the smack I did yesterday fuck yea first time trying heroin and I love it hahahaha oh yeah baby baby

Still think I'm high from the smack I did yesterday fuck yea first time trying heroin and I love it hahahaha oh yeah baby baby
When reading this something popped in my head that i didn't consider asking about earlyer but is something im curious about...

This seems the perfect moment to ask about it...

One time I did one regular size Line of nr 3 heroin, of which I afterwards supposed that compared to the average quality over een here i noticed surely that these were somewhat stronger effects, i dont really know anything factual about the average quality over here, but i generally Assume this is rather poor, tho i usually nod very well from rather small doses, however most of the Times i have zero tolerance when using heroin...

The strange thing is, after snorting i didn't experience Any effect whatsoever all evening and went to bed disapponted...

In the moments following Waking.up in the morning noticed something was not right and slowly i started thinking IT seemed like i was experiencing.effects from hèroin, and later on i was quite sure about this As i ended up nodding really severely for a very long time, this was really unexpected as i didn't know this was possible... Anyway, i was very happy with This...

So, is it actually possible to experience such delayed effect from hèroin, and is this a common and well known phenomena? And if so, how is this possible? And is it possible that a delayed effect had anything to do with the severity of the effects and the really long duration of severe effects?

Could be that it took a while to absorb into your nasal membranes as no3 h isn't water soluble. If you wanted a faster effect smoking or plugging (with water and citric acid/vitamin c power) would hit quicker.

I've never experienced this snorting no3 but I don't doubt your experience, so I'm just speculating absorbtion time was the issue.

My mornings if I’m on a grind:
Coffee
Clonazepam 0.25-0.5mg
Pregabalin: 75mg
Sativa THC tincture: 5mg
CBD tincture: 50mg
(Maybe) Mushroom micro dose: 0.1g dry
Vivitrol (Naltrexone intramuscular)

Happily 5 years off opiates AND nicotine(a miracle)
Some of my favorite mornings are just taking nothing at all other than a nice glass of iced tea after a hearty breakfast and a 20-30 minute meditation, maybe go for a bicycle ride.

I have chronic neurological pain (fibromyalgia) presumably born from my traumas and PTSD both from before and during my active addiction, I feel so blessed to have found the pharmaceutical ‘chef’s kiss’ to help me thrive so much in conjunction with years of rigorous therapy and healing. Living a life beyond my wildest dreams!

When reading this something popped in my head that i didn't consider asking about earlyer but is something im curious about...

This seems the perfect moment to ask about it...

One time I did one regular size Line of nr 3 heroin, of which I afterwards supposed that compared to the average quality over een here i noticed surely that these were somewhat stronger effects, i dont really know anything factual about the average quality over here, but i generally Assume this is rather poor, tho i usually nod very well from rather small doses, however most of the Times i have zero tolerance when using heroin...

The strange thing is, after snorting i didn't experience Any effect whatsoever all evening and went to bed disapponted...

In the moments following Waking.up in the morning noticed something was not right and slowly i started thinking IT seemed like i was experiencing.effects from hèroin, and later on i was quite sure about this As i ended up nodding really severely for a very long time, this was really unexpected as i didn't know this was possible... Anyway, i was very happy with This...

So, is it actually possible to experience such delayed effect from hèroin, and is this a common and well known phenomena? And if so, how is this possible? And is it possible that a delayed effect had anything to do with the severity of the effects and the really long duration of severe effects?
//Just realized you said nr3 which I have no idea about. Maybe my reply is moot.//

Have never heard of this! Did the high last for many many days? Like could it be some kind of new really slow acting opiate? Or perhaps it was cut with some sort of high binding affinity antagonist with a shorter half life? That actually seems like one of the only logical answers. But can’t imagine why someone would do that, you would think it would increase the risk of mortal overdose, as anyone disappointed with the high would keep taking more. Perhaps you were snorting a crushed up bupe/naltrexone pill? Though would’ve expected you to still feel high pretty quickly.

//Just realized you said nr3 which I have no idea about. Maybe my reply is moot.//

Have never heard of this! Did the high last for many many days? Like could it be some kind of new really slow acting opiate? Or perhaps it was cut with some sort of high binding affinity antagonist with a shorter half life? That actually seems like one of the only logical answers. But can’t imagine why someone would do that, you would think it would increase the risk of mortal overdose, as anyone disappointed with the high would keep taking more. Perhaps you were snorting a crushed up bupe/naltrexone pill? Though would’ve expected you to still feel high pretty quickly.
No i always wanted to know as much as possible about drugs on a constant bases and when i planned on trying something new i first would at least research that would get me to a point I at least knew enough to make generally The best decisions possible about assecing certain risks and determing doses, what would be redose possibilities and so on... The strange thing.is that i did the same With stims but for some reason, of which im not sure i actually know this reason As IT seems.to me this is something i was not aware of, i tended to mimimalize the Risks and such things to Ridicoulous amounts, maybe cause stims. Made me lose all control about my urges which lead to long periods of time using non stop large amounts without any.regard to risks and such things and i now suffer serious damage of which a large part i Will most likely never recover, while i did extensive research IT for the sole purpose to prevent damage and minimize risks...

I cant forgive myself for this and i feel really very stupid that i didn't realize in any way hoe this would came to limit me, if i really realized this i would have been Just as careful as with heroin...

I never lost control in any really significant way with downers, even tho there are regular periods of time in my life I really was a bit more into downers than stims, but i was fully aware of the risks and at all costs i tried to avoid Ods, addiction and wds, i only suffered mild wds and only a handful of Times...

No the high lasted from morning till i Fell asleep that same evening and in the morning i was fine again, but the entire day I felt like the effects where more or less quite constsant in general, it were periods of time of severely nodding switched with moments in which the nodding was limited enough i could more or less keep my eyes open and during these Times i felt like IT was a bit less intense, also during these Times i wasnt constantly drifting in and out of consious, but for the entire time everytime i started nodding again this seemed to be with the same intensity...

Interesting, IT seems quite strange that i didn't, but i never considered these things would be due to something other than heroin,.i think i was quite sure heroin could be able to produce such effects...

So no i only did that one Line, i didn't redose As i felt this Could either be dangetous or else IT was such crap i simply didn't want to redose with...

Four a clock a.m. Awake drinkin'coffea and roll a joint.May have Lord bring a good day.Amen!

Hello all you beautiful junkies

I’ve had a bit of a weird last couple weeks and i have been wired all night trying to not do benzos and by “accident” I went looking in my benzo vault which is just a closet where I used to literally have 30 full scrips at all times for years full of all sorts of benzos I’m not gonna get into it but i am in the mix of selling drugs anyways happy sad about finding 7 bars and immediately popping 2 and SL 1 and sorry for the terrible format of the text I just kinda realized anyways relapsed on my DOC so he’ll yeah feelin great with remorse fading ig glad I got people to tell tho

Once again sorry I’m advance for the format and I hope everyone is being safe fr fr one thing alp does for me is give empathy so I mean that so yeah u questioning weather you should mix that shit don’t please just enjoy yourself you know better then anyone you gon regret it when it gone anyways

I’ma see if I can convince myself to not fully relapse and I’m sure I’ll regret typing half that lol ima stop rambling fuckin alp man bye everyone

Okay added some caffeine realize this is kinda the wrong thread to go that much into personal shit

so please understand I have years of benzo experience but no tolerance to benzos rn especially alp

we all know how that can go 😂 so please show compassion to me for all those times y’all were kinda functioning while blacked out please

150mg pregabalin
2mg clonazepam
And 60mg of pure pharmaceutical morphine(IV)
Just look how clear and pure this liquid looks 😍

I'm nodding off so good man, fuck fettyyyyy
This is the real DEAL

Oh wow enjoy your breakfast! I just had my 95mg methadone, but at lunch time I got 15 x 300mg pregabalin caps. Pregabalin is great when you use it sporadically.

600mg and I was rushing around cleaning like a polite tornado! Finally chilling now and confident no more tonight and for a few days to avoid dependence.

Oh wow enjoy your breakfast! I just had my 95mg methadone, but at lunch time I got 15 x 300mg pregabalin caps. Pregabalin is great when you use it sporadically.

600mg and I was rushing around cleaning like a polite tornado! Finally chilling now and confident no more tonight and for a few days to avoid dependence.
Hi babesssss, want me to split that shot with u? Gimme ur rig I'll fill up 1.5ML 🥰🙃😝😂💫

Shittttt, I'm out of pregabs wish I had urs uu I'm jelly.

More sober now 😂

and once again I apologize for being belligerent definitely didn’t think about the fact that I don’t take up to 54 2mg bars a day anymore lol