• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. I Smoke Weed, Eat Yogurt

It is. Very similar to Xanax/Alprazolam, but uses the bromo analogue as opposed to the chloro used in Aprazolam.

Using Bromazolam and Pregabalin in combination with Vyvanse though seems a little counter productive. It would likely make more sense just to use less Vyvanse to tempter the over stimulation.
I get a stimulant like feeling that's also a downer feeling as well from Gabapentin with everything else I take atleast.

Yes that's one thing that I didn't like about it. It's like a guys tongue, and mouth feel different from a girls. I could definitely tell the difference. I'm not hating at all like I said I love gay people, and I also have gay friends, but just my opinion.
Absolutely. Each to their own has always been my moto. As someone with a younger sib who was born biologically female but began identifying as male from a relatively young age, I was forced to adapt my way of thinking from quite a young age myself. In many respects i'm grateful for it. It's opened my mind quite considerably.

Gay people and transgender people are generally some of the kindest people you can meet and true loyal friends (not always, but most of the time). I don't particularly like gay people who always feel like they need to be in my face about it however, but those that simply accept who they are and who I am and don't feel the need to be all politically correct about everything can be great social company. Even my longest term best friend is a gay female and I'm so lucky and grateful to have her as part of my life. We both mock each other all the time for a wide variety of reasons, but never get salty with each other over it. Those are the best friendships I think.

Absolutely. Each to their own has always been my moto. As someone with a younger sib who was born biologically female but began identifying as male from a relatively young age, I was forced to adapt my way of thinking from quite a young age myself. In many respects i'm grateful for it. It's opened my mind quite considerably.

Gay people and transgender people are generally some of the kindest people you can meet and true loyal friends (not always, but most of the time). I don't particularly like gay people who always feel like they need to be in my face about it however, but those that simply accept who they are and who I am and don't feel the need to be all politically correct about everything can be great social company. Even my longest term best friend is a gay female and I'm so lucky and grateful to have her as part of my life. We both mock each other all the time for a wide variety of reasons, but never get salty with each other over it. Those are the best friendships I think.
Yea I agree with you, and yea those can be very good friendships! My ex had a friend who was gay (aka the dude I kissed, and I guess I did kiss another dude, but he wasn't gay we were all just rolling on Molly then he kissed me real quickly, and the same ex I'm talking about was there too) that I'm stills friends with even though we broke up almost ten years ago, and I haven't seen it talked to him in a few years, but it was after I broke up with my ex that we kissed. I use to buy Xanax, and Opanas off him after me, and her broke up. That reminds me of one of my songs where I say "I put my Opanas in her butt, coke in her cunt, money in her brawl, but all she want is Adderall". Lol All three of us when my ex, and I were still together use to get fucked up. He was prescribed Xanax, and Vicodin before he was switched to Xanax with Oxymorphone.

Last edited:
It is. Very similar to Xanax/Alprazolam, but uses the bromo analogue as opposed to the chloro used in Aprazolam.

Using Bromazolam and Pregabalin in combination with Vyvanse though seems a little counter productive. It would likely make more sense just to use less Vyvanse to tempter the over stimulation.
Maybe. But yeah like I said not all at once. Not really counter productive for me. I don't take sedatives to counter any kind of over stimulation, I take Vyvanse for ADHD, and I take sedatives for anxiety they all serve a purpose. Especially considering the shitstorm I'm currently trying to survive.

60mg Vyvanse
2.5g Kratom
60mg O-DSMT
60mg A-PHiP hot railed
5mg 3hopcp
Menthol ciggies

It's been a really rough time in my life lately, and today is especially difficult, and I'll likely have to interact with a bunch of people, which I'm not thrilled about. Hopefully this will help take the edge off.

Last edited:
60mg Vyvanse
60mg O-DSMT
60mg A-PHiP hot railed
5mg 3hopcp

It's been a really rough time in my life lately, and today is especially difficult, and I'll likely have to interact with a bunch of people, which I'm not thrilled about. Hopefully this will help take the edge off.
Hope your day goes well. I also hate interacting with people when I am stressed. It's hard enough when we feel good let alone when we don't. Yeah, the drugs will probably help make an insufferable day a bit better.

Sure hope things start getting better for you.

Hope your day goes well. I also hate interacting with people when I am stressed. It's hard enough when we feel good let alone when we don't. Yeah, the drugs will probably help make an insufferable day a bit better.

Sure hope things start getting better for you.
Yeah, like my social anxiety is bad enough under normal circumstances. But these days, I've kinda been taken in by a family I'm just getting acquainted with, in a time of immense tragedy and tumult, all the while expected to be the 'strong' & 'stable' one with unlimited patience. Which hey, I'm so grateful to even have this opportunity to be there for people, as they have helped me out incredibly, just the past two days I've grown increasingly depressed and I'm trying my damndest to just hold steady.

And it's frustrating, but I feel I can't interact with people or engage with my own personality without the aid of various substances for one reason or another. I don't really handle criticism super well unless it's approached really respectfully, and well, that just hasn't been happening lately. The past couple days I've let it get to me so I'm just gonna try to be patient, endlessly compassionate, and present. Which sometimes takes effort on my part, I tend to isolate at times if I feel stressed or attacked and I'm trying to not let that happen.

Hi bluelighters not to be forward but I just wanted to say hello to the community and hope to make friends and have good conversation with likeminded individuals in the future

Anyways this is technically my morning cuz my schedule is fucked but this is what I’m floating on currently

Marlboros
250mg diphenhydramine
1.5 Gs of gabapentin
7mg lorazepam

Plus I’m goin on my 10/11 joint and bout to spark another just cuz this Orange Cookies grow is insane

Anyways I hope everyone is being safe especially if you work and get your fix before you drive there in the mornings 🙏

I’m just gonna consider this morning too because I slept a whole nights Worth lol

Marlboros
1 joint
1 cup of very strong coffee
Bout to go in the shower and drop some lorazepam after and really get my day started

Bout to be a good day for poppin pills and smokin (it’s storming pretty hard rn) anyways hope everyone is being more mindful then negligent today god knows I’m not lol

20mg Chlorpheniramine
12.5mg Promethazine
300mg Gabapentin
8mg Subutex
1mg Xanax
Nicotine
Marijuana

Been doing Gabapentin almost everyday this week if not everyday I can't remember forsure. Lol I took my half of last one today. It was half of a G 31 600mg Gabapentin pill, and I can't get anymore. 🥺

20mg Chlorpheniramine
12.5mg Promethazine
300mg Gabapentin
8mg Subutex
1mg Xanax
Nicotine
Marijuana

Been doing Gabapentin almost everyday this week if not everyday I can't remember forsure. Lol I took my half of last one today. It was half of a G 31 600mg Gabapentin pill, and I can't get anymore. 🥺
I’m right there with you my man I’ve probably taken 4-5 grams this week and now I’m out as well 😞

Got that hot ass shower and dropped 8mg of lorazepam and 2mg SL

Plus 175 mg diphenhydramine and bout to spark up feeling fantastic on the come up

but I feel way more euphoria from benzos across the board because I have multiple debilitating anxiety disorders so in other words I’m not just numbed out

I really wish I could have absolutely no anxiety for one day and see what normal people feel like on benzos 🤔