• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. I Smoke Weed, Eat Yogurt

What I mean by pancake, I almost don't wanna post in case someone tries it. But it's when you take an ER opana and put it in a spoon, set the whole pill on fire, then once it melts, hit it with water, boil again, then throw a cotton on it, pull and hope you can hit before it hardens. Pancake because you flip it and do it again. So, so dirty and dangerous and harmful, but so intense and pleasurable, I stopped giving a fuck about safe practices, any kind of iv hr, which I was actually trained fairly decently in that when I started shooting h. From there it was walking dead shit.

What I mean by pancake, I almost don't wanna post in case someone tries it. But it's when you take an ER opana and put it in a spoon, set the whole pill on fire, then once it melts, hit it with water, boil again, then throw a cotton on it, pull and hope you can hit before it hardens. Pancake because you flip it and do it again. So, so dirty and dangerous and harmful, but so intense and pleasurable, I stopped giving a fuck about safe practices, any kind of iv hr, which I was actually trained fairly decently in that when I started shooting h. From there it was walking dead shit.
It is very hard to be safe when shooting pills. They suck. I did have an opana phase though. Best pills ever until I eventually got a very high tolerance from heroin. I just snorted them tho.

It is very hard to be safe when shooting pills. They suck. I did have an opana phase though. Best pills ever until I eventually got a very high tolerance from heroin. I just snorted them tho.

Yeah, the time period for this was like '07-'12, when it was still real heroin, and oxycodone had just gone up to $1/mg, and I was getting morphone for fifty cents. Shit got hectic. You couldn't do pills safely back then, I couldn't imagine trying to do so today.

Yerrp.

Coffee
Nicotine
Cannabis
60mg dxm
15mL bso
6mg buprenorphine
5mg apixaban
4mg ondansetron

Last day smoking for a while, my po's supervisor is coming down heavy on her about my dirty urines, and I get off parole March 21st. Gonna try to thug it out until then and hope in the meantime the doctors can figure out why the hell I can't stop losing weight, stomach is fucky all the time.

Back on the grind and in the groove working on my writing, so it's that interspersed with BL fuck off breaks today. 👍

Be safe, have fun and happy Fryday, y'all. 👋 😁

🫠✌️

16mg hydromorph IV(i know i know) 1mg clonzepam coffee and cigs
Do you get the exalgos? Or just the ireleases? I used to alcohol extract my friends few exalgos 16mgs and get like 4-6 doses outta one generic diluadid er. But I swear nothing still beats 2mg hospital iv diluadid.

Never heard of that exact method. But yea those stop sign panas were a bitch. Easiest method is cook in oven till gooey brown & imprint runs> smash flat as possible> then throw in freezer.
It worked great, to great infact I would spend too much on those 40mg plastic pills. Better way is pure alcohol extraction with buchner vacuum filter, there's a picture thread on how they do it step by step and in the end it's usp opana for injecting. 1mg is 1mg

Do you get the exalgos? Or just the ireleases? I used to alcohol extract my friends few exalgos 16mgs and get like 4-6 doses outta one generic diluadid er. But I swear nothing still beats 2mg hospital iv diluadid.
I get the instant release and the slow release. It's definitely a nice high

I get the instant release and the slow release. It's definitely a nice high
Sweet sounds exactly like my cup of tea. Back in the day, before us gov went sheriff mclawdog on our meds, my girl was getting diluadids and would trade or loan opanas for diluadids.. it was like birthmas every refill. Do you know how to get around the exalgos -er diluadid?

Never heard of that exact method. But yea those stop sign panas were a bitch. Easiest method is cook in oven till gooey brown & imprint runs> smash flat as possible> then throw in freezer.
It worked great, to great infact I would spend too much on those 40mg plastic pills. Better way is pure alcohol extraction with buchner vacuum filter, there's a picture thread on how they do it step by step and in the end it's usp opana for injecting. 1mg is 1mg

Yeah, that method was very much an on the street, do what you have to with what you have kind of thing. I'm actually sort of glad that my opioid affair got as nasty as it did when it did, and that meth consumed me when it did, because if I'd have managed to keep it together on that front I'd have likely still been using street opioids when fent really blew up. We know how that likely would have turned out. The fact that I'm still alive as it is is astonishing to me lol. That said there is a lot of damage I could have avoided to myself by say, NOT injecting hot pill slag lol.

Sweet sounds exactly like my cup of tea. Back in the day, before us gov went sheriff mclawdog on our meds, my girl was getting diluadids and would trade or loan opanas for diluadids.. it was like birthmas every refill. Do you know how to get around the exalgos -er diluadid?
I don't know really, i just grind them up. I try not to shoot the er version, well i try to not shoot any but you know how that works. I have read that heating them is bad though because it melts the wax and other fillers, so seems safer to just mix with water. We don't have opanas here in Canada but i hear they are quite nice

Yeah, that method was very much an on the street, do what you have to with what you have kind of thing. I'm actually sort of glad that my opioid affair got as nasty as it did when it did, and that meth consumed me when it did, because if I'd have managed to keep it together on that front I'd have likely still been using street opioids when fent really blew up. We know how that likely would have turned out. The fact that I'm still alive as it is is astonishing to me lol. That said there is a lot of damage I could have avoided to myself by say, NOT injecting hot pill slag lol.
I would be dopesick before i touched the fent on the streets now. Would never shoot it that's for sure. Pills are bad enough but at least i know what i'm taking

I would be dopesick before i touched the fent on the streets now. Would never shoot it that's for sure. Pills are bad enough but at least i know what i'm taking

I'm the exact same, I utterly despise fentanyl. Except for a few medical applications such as surgery, that shit plainly qualifies as a poison much more than a drug, IMO. The trouble was, back then, around 2008 to 2013 was when fent first started showing up as a potentating cut in real diacetylmorphine here. It was spotty, but became increasingly common over the years until at some point it was just all fentanyl, no dia in the mix. I was very careful with it, I've to this day never overdosed on opioids alone, but I'm just about positive one of those hot spot bags would have gotten me. Everyone I knew ten years ago is dead. Fuck that.

I don't know really, i just grind them up. I try not to shoot the er version, well i try to not shoot any but you know how that works. I have read that heating them is bad though because it melts the wax and other fillers, so seems safer to just mix with water. We don't have opanas here in Canada but i hear they are quite nice
No Opana in Canada! But those safe supply clinics dole out triangle diluadids like crazy. Opana is just like 1.5x more potent than diluadid, although Dilly's seem to pack more punch slammed, while opanas hit harder snorted. If I had my script choice I'd get the k4 diluadids and the Activa's opana ERs(they don't gel in your nose).
And better way to do the generic exalgos you can break/strip the plastic yellow shell then dissolve pill in pure IPA or 190 proof everclear and filter the extracted morphones through a 3ml barrel with a cig filter, and maybe even micron filter. Let alcohol evaporate in spoon or coke can and then this rest is easy.
I did like 30mg in one push one time and was getting waves in my vision as well as puking on the wall. All that prep was way worth it, it leaves a brownish thin film that dissolves instant in water, looked like heroin in the barrel, but felt better.

I'm the exact same, I utterly despise fentanyl. Except for a few medical applications such as surgery, that shit plainly qualifies as a poison much more than a drug, IMO. The trouble was, back then, around 2008 to 2013 was when fent first started showing up as a potentating cut in real diacetylmorphine here. It was spotty, but became increasingly common over the years until at some point it was just all fentanyl, no dia in the mix. I was very careful with it, I've to this day never overdosed on opioids alone, but I'm just about positive one of those hot spot bags would have gotten me. Everyone I knew ten years ago is dead. Fuck that.
Dude I refuse to buy from these Mexican cartels, they are making fentanyl their main drug of choice.
I would like to see the fentanyl contaminate their headstash and the cartel bosses kill themselves. Refuse fent and honestly all street drugs until u know it comes from a pharma.
I had a lil ballsy Chicano spot me a fake xan bar (had a piece cut off lol) and first said 15 and I was like I'll do 5 if that. Then he started getting into saying: " I'm the kinda guy that would make you dissapear" I was thinking like for a nibbled on fake Xanax bar lmfao 😂 I said no thanks but he insisted. But threatening me for 5 buks is just outrageous. I had a whole bottle of fresh pharma kpins and like I couldn't give a crap about those fake xans. Kids these days, barely looked 15yo.