D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. All part of a balanced breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
6g of premium red vein kratom
cup of coffee
a massive hash spliff

Feeling very good on this sunny Sunday morning

It is nice out there isn't it...really sunny. Looks like it'll be a good day.

A nice clean pipe, some nice Crystal Meth and my blowtorch lighter and I threw in a few bumps of Ket just to feel the tingle.
It's a nice combo but have been on the Tina a bit too long and can feel the crash coming, only have Zop as my friend (and that gets groggy) - no Valium or Xanax :(

About 8 grams high-quality ''Red Horn'' Kratom
Coffee
250 mg l-theanine
500 mg red Korean ginseng extracts
Marijuana

45 min later: hazelnuts, yogurt, peanut butter toast with roasted sesame seeds, beta-carotene, Q10 co-enzyme, 15 mg zinc citrate, 1/2 orange, granny smith apple, verbena/green tea infusion

Brisk 7-km walk. shower. Only then was I thoroughly fixed & for work fit (writing & translating)

... and ibuprofen. I take ibuprofen almost daily, I've needed it more and more over the past few years. Oh well.

Careful friend daily intake of ibuprofen can prematurely ruin your kidneys! Too lazy to find relevant links backing this but they do exist if you have time to look for them... Regards & have a nice day.

40mg Lisdexamphetamine (because work)
0.5mg Clonazepam (because jitters from the lisdexamp)
300mg Gabapentin (because why not)
1 dab (because it's spring break!)
12.5mg Tianeptine (because I've actually been enjoying Tianeptine in lower doses as a nootropic, I enjoy it's positive effects on mood, cognition and memory)
About to make one cup of coffee (because I'm a hopeless caffeine addict) and hop in the shower!

About 8 grams high-quality ''Red Horn'' Kratom
Coffee
250 mg l-theanine
500 mg red Korean ginseng extracts
Marijuana

45 min later: hazelnuts, yogurt, peanut butter toast with roasted sesame seeds, beta-carotene, Q10 co-enzyme, 15 mg zinc citrate, 1/2 orange, granny smith apple, verbena/green tea infusion

Brisk 7-km walk. shower. Only then was I thoroughly fixed & for work fit (writing & translating)

Careful friend daily intake of ibuprofen can prematurely ruin your kidneys! Too lazy to find relevant links backing this but they do exist if you have time to look for them... Regards & have a nice day.
Thanks, yeah I know it isn't good and I've definitely left a lasting mark on my kidneys (and continue to.) alas, I don't see many other options.

OT: ibuprofen (heh)
Cup of coffee
1.5mg clonazepam

Back to work.

Kratom: some Bali, some maeng da, some decent extract.
coffee to wash it down. Woke up in agony from trying a new pillow

basically just dexxed & did some k last night & finished the night off with a few drink with friends, woke up feeling ok. but it's my sunday technically so im just tryna chill

when i woke up:
600mg cimetidine
50mg dxm
multi vits & 5htp

now (1 hr later lol):
6mg alprazolam
2mg klonopin
shot of brandy
2 cups of coffee (stumptown colombian roast---so good)
one bowl cuz don't wana just go back to sleep.

60mg of oxycontin
60mg of cymbalta
1800mg of neurontin

That is just breakfast, my night time snack list is even longer lol

52.5mg of Oxy IV
2mg of Klonopin
1200mg of Gabapentin
60mg of oxycodone oral

I think I missed part of the oxy shot or something. There is no visible lump or anything but I can kinda feel it under the skin and it is slightly swollen...stupid ass me did it RIGHT when I woke up and in a spot where I never do(the veins on the bottom of your arm that are visbible but small and hard to get..) There was not pain during the wole shot so I dunno. The rig had been poked 4/5 times before it made it to that spot, soo maybe that has something to do with the swelling..i hope. Anyway, thats why I took the 2mg of Klonopin so I wouldn't be freaking out all day at work.

Just some coffee this morning.

A fellow fisherman on the docks gave me a nice piece of chronic this morning. "hey man heard you just got back to town recently, you have any weed? want some?" Citrus kush or something of the sort. What a good guy. ;)

before breakfast/work
200mg tramadol
1mg alprazolam
300mg pregabalin
350mg caffeine

Only coffee, I failed with waking up early like I always plan on doing. Ugh.

My only goal is to be productive after work today. Yesterday I slept all evening and didn't get any cleaning or meal prep done. I know today can be a better day.

About 100mg dxm
15mg hydro
4mg.alprazolam
2 cyps of coffrd foowed by a bloody mary

Feeling good & babysitting my 9 yo sistsr. Sipping on diet coke but j can barely krrp ny eyes open lawl

the breakfast of champs!!

not sure which morning to start with, I've been up for 3 days now...sunday: shot of ice, a joint, later more ice, more pot, i followed this pattern until today when the ice ran out, then located 4 1/2 perc tens. I'm finally feeling human again

Long time no post...
Right, on the menu this morning:

~12mg promethazine
~100mg #3 heroin; vaporised
10mg dexamphetamine
Caffeine

I'll probably pop another 5mg d-amp before class this afternoon. Hmm. The prospect of chasing dragons all day today (as opposed to pursuing tertiary studies) is becoming more and more appealing... funny dat.
Alas! Higher education, and such... (See what I did there). %)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.