What was your morning fix? v. All part of a balanced breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
60mg Oxycodone IV
1mg Klonopin
1200 or-1500mg of Gabapentin
Caffiene

A few hours later 45mg of Oxycodone IV.

Slept in today so it was more like an afternoon fix, not morning...

Starcucks.

Serves me right for not waking up on time. I have already paid for coffee at home that doesn't taste like shit.

Kratom, coffee, theanine, 100 mg orphenadrine, ginseng. (Kratom n' coffee is the absolute minimum I need every morning, the other stuff varies, but nothing hard core and/or dirty - like dxm - anymore).

I let that sit on my stomach for about 45 min (I had a marvelously relieving shit 10 min after dosing, as usual), then: 1 sunny-side egg splashed with hot cayenne sauce, 1 thin slice of extra-old cheddar, 1 toast, a couple of walnuts, beta-carotene, vit D, Q10, zinc citrate, omega 3, 1/2 orange, green apple, verbena/chamomile tea. Brisk wall, push-ups, sit-ups. Shower. Weed. Work.

A big heap of kratom shaken into some coffee followed by a mini cigar and 2 mg klonopin.

I was on this every morning for atleast 4 months straight, i would dose a second 2 mg klonopin and about 5 more doses of kratom through the night then i quit it all at once cold turkey and let me just say t was hell now my morning fix is either a coffee or an energy drink preferably redbull or a monster rehab roho tea and thats it.

50mg tramadol
10ug-20ug LSD
1 beer
Cannabis
Cigarettes

Last edited:
20mg methadone; oral liquid
10mg dexamphetamine IR;
Caffeine (assorted beverages).
Here's to functionality...or something similar :p

Happy weekend folks.

Lots of water
0.5mg of clonazepam
5g of kratom
Still feeling hungover, going to smoke a bit of weed once the kratom kicks in

Tea and a smoke.

I think I'm gonna get really stoned today. My old buddy from high school came back home from college, and he was my main stoner buddy, probably the only stoner buddy i have left who hasnt quit.

^smoking with old stoner buddies definitely brings up lots of memories :D

7mg oxy
PST from 180g seeds
240mcg etizolam
350mg carisoprodol

a dab of Dreamsicle every couple of hours
(orange crush x juicy fruit x blue dream)

Didn't end up sleeping:(

Having coffee now, then grabbing fast food on the way to work while I have some more coffee out my thermos.

If I can accomplish food shopping and laundry today it will be a big success.

Half a black n mild wine cigar and a coffee and a momster energy drink this morning booooorrrriiiiinngggg

Phase 1: 10 g Kratom, coffee, 250 mg theanine, Siberian ginseng, 30 mg dicyclomine (antispasmodic mitigating the potential nausea induced by the - relatively - high dose of Kratom and S ginseng).

Phase 2: Shit

Phase 3:12 mid-size raw oysters, a few roasted hazelnuts, 1/2 sesame bagel, a handful of baby-leaves of spinach, Q10, beta-carotene, vit D, 1/2 orange, 1/2 green apple, mild green tea.

Phase 4: vaporized marijuana

Status
Not open for further replies.