3.5g Bali kratom
150mcg clonazolam
small dab of Banana Green Crack/Skywalker shatters mixed

Let me see...

60mg adderall
4mg suboxone
5 600mg gabapentin
.2mg clonidine
Skipped the weed today. I wanted to feel the adderall. Also, im running low. Almost out, now.

Oh, coffee and a cig.

10 g. Maeng Da Kratom - Oral
White Fire OG BHO - Vaped
Pineapple Express - Smoked
12 mg./mL Nicotine Solution - Vaped
10 mg. Memantine - Oral
1.5 g. Piracetam - Oral
1.5 g. Milk Thistle/NAC - Oral
750 mg. Rhodiola rosea/Grape Seed Extract - Oral

^savage dose of gabapentin, equiv to 1000mg lyrica, straight seizure-risk territory :sus: pls be careful :)

4g of Red Horn kratom
350mg carisoprodol
150mcg clonazolam
small BGC/Skywalker shatter dab

I have a very large gabapentin tolerance. The doses I take now are nothing like the doses I prefer to take. I love lyrica way more... doctor keeps saying they are the same and I keep saying that may be true but they certainly dont feel like it.

This adderall is making me bite the crap outta the inside of my mouth. I took 15 more milligrams.

Been in Mexico relaxing
4-6 mg subutex
300-400 tramadol
I think it's way weaker then US tramadol!
I love mazatlan!!

30mg adderall
Cup of coffee
Ibuprofen

This is the first time I've taken Adderall alone and not with alcohol or numerous other substances ingested with it. So far I'm liking it and I'm curious to see how it helps with my add/ocd. I'm still gonna have to take some clonazepam soon though.

Think about 4mg of Xanax and 20mg Valium followed by 80mg of norco and a 30mg OP shot about 10 dollars worth of crystal and hit the glass dick 2-3 times. In that order I didn't wake up till noon tho...

Well since I haven't slept I'm gonna smoke a lil weed(like one hits worth?) and I think I have 10 or 10.5 norcos...maybe I will run into sumthin else like a couple ops 30 or 40s or Percocet. Lost my job so I've just been staying fuckrd up but that's about to end cuz I can't steal( not cool I know) anymore money.

tons of crack.
propranolol to keep my heart from exploding (dammit, no benzos til next week.)
kava kava (shitty benzo substitute but I've got it so well damn.)
water.

prospect of h later today, plus maybe another bag or two of crack to get me through the weekend.
Gotta call about my Lyrica today too.

Edited: also my vape, gotta love it. Pina colada flavor, yum. 2.4% nicotine.
And just took Aleve for the headache from lack of oxygen due to holding in my hits too long in search of the elusive bellringer.

Last edited:
Ergic, I've seen you do PST a lot. I do it too but it always makes me puke, even when I don't get that high. WTF? Maybe I'm sensitive to the thebaine? But I have no choice, sometimes I'll be sick if I don't

tooted a few points of crack off foil (i prefer it, can control my dose easier this way)
and a .1 of some middling dark a few minutes later.

oh, and some toast.

Status
Not open for further replies.