• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Random what was the act of greatest physical violence that you have ever committed?

I sometimes cry out to myself in my sleep to ask if I had had babies, then I wake up to realise that I am a man, or, at least, a fully grown human.

My cousin did similar, he accidentally shot a hole in his pontoon boat with his AK-47 while he was drunk.

Same cousin used to fight a lot when he was younger... one time he and his friends gang beat this other kid their age into a coma and he is mentally disabled because of it, because he owed one of them $40. :\ They were 16 or 17.

when i sold my house the inspector noted one of the double pane windows only had one pane. somehow i had enough self control to go through just one of the panes. still bled like crazy, which is what i wanted. they didn’t sell that window anymore or something so my brother came over and removed the shattered pane and it looked normal.

another time i was arguing with someone outside my friends’ rental and punched the wall next to their head. the siding was like ceramic shingles and shattered. i wouldn’t go to the hospital because i didn’t want my mother to find out. they put my hand back together with duct tape and paper towels. that was before iphones were standard issue so even though someone took a picture of the operation i don’t have it.

yet another time i was driving while arguing with a passenger and punched the windshield. it spiderwebbed. was one of my parents’ car. cost over $500 dollars to replace.

punching things is dumb. glad i’m done with that.

Last edited:
When i was 17 i was taking a piss at the urinal in a public toilet and noticed a guy eying me off between the door crack while he was jerking off. As a victim of earlier abuse something snapped in me and I turned and kicked the door down on him m, gave him a few belts, and yelled for people to come see the pervert. A crowd gathered and he was arrested. Luckily i was not - this was back when ‘gay panic’ was a legitimate defence.

i’m ashamed of it now and if it happened again I’d just finish my business and leave as if i hadn’t noticed.

When i was 17 i was taking a piss at the urinal in a public toilet and noticed a guy eying me off between the door crack while he was jerking off. As a victim of earlier abuse something snapped in me and I turned and kicked the door down on him m, gave him a few belts, and yelled for people to come see the pervert. A crowd gathered and he was arrested. Luckily i was not - this was back when ‘gay panic’ was a legitimate defence.

i’m ashamed of it now and if it happened again I’d just finish my business and leave as if i hadn’t noticed.

You were being telepathically molested, I don't think there was anything wrong with what you did.

Weird about violence is that we get great advise from our parents not to punch or be punched.

No one ever mentioned anything about mental and emotional violence. While the results are in the same category or worse. You can get complex-PTSD from it.

As I grew up violence has always been porttretted as physically oriented. Not a fighter myself and pretty good at avoiding problems. Over the years I realized the other two forms are overlooked. And often regarded as lesser then.

Any bullied person can attest the emotional and psychelogical part was way more injuring as any physical form of violence could be.

Weird about violence is that we get great advise from our parents not to punch or be punched.

No one ever mentioned anything about mental and emotional violence. While the results are in the same category or worse. You can get complex-PTSD from it.

As I grew up violence has always been porttretted as physically oriented. Not a fighter myself and pretty good at avoiding problems. Over the years I realized the other two forms are overlooked. And often regarded as lesser then.

Any bullied person can attest the emotional and psychelogical part was way more injuring as any physical form of violence could be.

So by your logic someone can be jumped, cut, raped and/or beaten to the point of brain damage, and it is still not as bad as being bullied? Please elaborate because what you said is ridiculous.

So by your logic someone can be jumped, cut, raped and/or beaten to the point of brain damage, and it is still not as bad as being bullied? Please elaborate because what you said is ridiculous.
What kind of reasoning is that?

Because I adress mental and phychelogical abuse as underlighted area' s of violence you come with that. A sick comparison, manipulative in nature, but I give you some slack as we don't know each other.

No that is 'obviously' not my point. If you don't get my point please reread. Physical violence is bad and so are mental and emotional. And they go hand in hand most of the time.

I'm referring to this. Saying the psychological damage is worse than any physical violence COULD be is incredibly hyperbolic and vague. I agree that it is bad and something that is highly overlooked, but I think if a bully calls me names then breaks my arm I'll certainly remember the broken arm far longer than any verbal abuse.

Using the phrase "could be" implies no upper limit on that analogy. So you open up the possibility of saying someone could nearly kill you and it's still not as bad.

I'm referring to this. Saying the psychological damage is worse than any physical violence COULD be is incredibly hyperbolic and vague. I agree that it is bad and something that is highly overlooked, but I think if a bully calls me names then breaks my arm I'll certainly remember the broken arm far longer than any verbal abuse.

Using the phrase "could be" implies no upper limit on that analogy.
So were are talking about the context of my use of the "could be'

Interesting.

To play devil's advocate here, there are mental aspects of rape and torture that stick with the victim for years. Although it wasn't the emotional abuse, necessarily, as much as the physical act that stays with the person

They're both terrible. I think it depends on the context almost entirely. For example, if some random person mugs you and beats you up, likely the physical violence is going to stick with you the most (though surely there would be some emotional damage regarding feeling safe, etc). However if you grow up with your parent beating you, I think it's the emotional side (betrayal, lack of love, etc) that you're going to remember, far more than the actual beatings. Of course my parents were great so I'm speculating there. But from friends I've talked to who did not have great parents, they were fucked up from it in really insidious ways emotionally, because of the betrayal/fear and associated aspects.

I was bullied in pre-college school, especially young grade school. It was mostly verbal but I did get beat up once. I don't even remember getting beat up. What I do remember, and what affected me for many years and still does to some extent, is the way my peers made me feel unwanted, worthless, etc.

Of course there are differences in the level of violence as well. If a classmate had stabbed me or something, I might be saying something different here.

Yeah exactly... I don't think it's so cut and dry that one's worse than the other. I think it has to do a lot with context.

Yeah exactly... I don't think it's so cut and dry that one's worse than the other. I think it has to do a lot with context.
They go hand in hand sometimes maybe most of the times. Just like both partie's are involved a pleaser will comfort a abuser. But could become physical especiallly males after a while.

What is weird is that treatment on (fe)males using physical violence to another person.

The same treatment has allmost nill result on passive agressive's, people that only use mental and emotional abuse.