L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

what type of pussy do men prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know that I’ve ever really looked at a pussy and thought “ damn that looks fucking gross”, however It’s good to know there are options for unappealing vaginas.

I don’t think gratuitiously prurient comments like this are helping bring the thread back on topic.

No but it helps highlight the streak of sexism that runs through threads like this.

Naah, I'm prolly imagining it again. And no doubt women do the same kinda thing all the time... I'm sure there's piles of threads like this of women objectifying men just over that hill. :D

No but it helps highlight the streak of sexism that runs through threads like this.

Naah, I'm prolly imagining it again. And no doubt women do the same kinda thing all the time... I'm sure there's piles of threads like this of women objectifying men just over that hill. :D
I mean there’s not a lot to objectify about guys.. we’re gross and usually the little winkies hiding in our boxers are a huge disappointment anyway.. but if you want to objectify men be my guest. What kind of wieners do women prefer? Circumcised or non? Big small medium? Do you like the innies that disappear til it’s time to play or the outies that hang to the knees?

This whole thread was started by a troll account anyway, as well as the other threads the account started. It’s full of sexist misogyny.

Honestly guys.

Enough already.

I think @The Wizard of the Creek ’s references to roast beef lips are far more objectionable but I can’t see rules being broken.

All I can say is: guys there are women who are our peers and friends reading this so think how your terminology and expression might be received. You can make the same points more politely. This is not The Lounge and it’s an Equal Opportunity safe space now.

This whole thread was started by a troll account anyway, as well as the other threads the account started. It’s full of sexist misogyny.
Honestly guys.

Enough already.
No disrespect intended here but just because it’s a troll doesn’t mean it’s not a good question.. it’s also an important thing to think about like what you’re interested in in a partner and physical can be a huge part of that. If you don’t think about what you like and what would be a dealbreaker then you won’t know it until it’s right there staring you in the face.. no pun intend

Last edited:
N

No disrespect intended here but just because it’s a troll doesn’t mean it’s not a good question.. it’s also an important thing to think about like what you’re interested in in a partner and physical can be a huge part of that. If you don’t think about what you like and what would be a dealbreaker then you won’t know it until it’s right there staring you in the face.. no pun intend
Give me strength.

Wise up.

N

Agreed. It’s a legitimate question but the tone and tenor of the language used to discuss it is understandably unpleasant to some women members. That’s enough to request the men think a bit more carefully about how they are expressing themselves.

How do you feel about girls and women who by their own personal choice get a circumcised, or get a labia-plasty? ✂ 🤔

I am not promoting female circumcision or labiaplasty. However, people both teens and adults are going to do whatever they want to their bodies by their own personal choice.

Last edited:
How do you feel about girls and women who by their own personal choice get a circumcised, or get a labia-plasty? ✂ 🤔

I mean hats off to them.. I’m not going to get my genitalia mutilated in hopes of finding a mate. No one should feel the pressure to do that. I know a lot of people do though and if that’s what it takes to be comfortable in their own skin then I wish them all the best.

I mean hats off to them.. I’m not going to get my genitalia mutilated in hopes of finding a mate. No one should feel the pressure to do that. I know a lot of people do though and if that’s what it takes to be comfortable in their own skin then I wish them all the best.
I feel the same way. I know men who as adults got cut by their own choice, and they all said how it made sex and masturbation a lot less pleasurable, and their penis became very rough and dry, like extremely dry skin.

Oddly enough, they all had or have pierced cocks which they claim gives them sexual sensitivity they have lost. I am not sure how this happens?

I feel the same way. I know men who as adults got cut by their own choice, and they all said how it made sex and masturbation a lot less pleasurable, and their penis became very rough and dry, like dried skin.

Oddly enough, they all had or have pierced cocks which they claim gives them sexual sensitivity they have lost.
Yeah I never had the urge to run out and get snipped but to each their own. People cite health reasons and such but most problems associated with having a foreskin can be eradicated by one simple action..washing your genitalia.. not all have mastered said task though.

my mate got circumsized (not his choice) at age 6 or so. he vividly remembers it all. he says it was very traumatizing.

i guess i'm glad i got mine chopped off when i was a baby, though i'd rather still have it. they say it has a bunch of nerve endings

There are a bunch of threads dedicated to discussion of male circumcision.

Status
Not open for further replies.