View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

what type of environment is safe

Smokey562

Greenlighter
i want to know what type of environments to avoid when taking any type of psych.:?

What type of environments depends on what type of psychadelic.

For example shrooms can be done in a nice park while DMT shouldn't be done anywhere in public.

All psychadelics are different and some are way stronger than others.

As long as your comfortable with where your at, in an at least semi controllable environment, and feel good about doing it, you should be fine. When you become more experienced with psychedelics, it becomes easier to trip in, say public places, festivals, or taking a walk around people/going to a store/etc. Some people never do become comfortable with that sort of thing though, it can really vary. IMO your home(as long as your comfortable there)will always be one of the best places to trip in terms of being totally comfortable.

-Police stations

-Parent's homes

-Eastern countries which punish one by death for drug possession

That's all I can think of off the top of my head :p

But really, just avoid places that would normally make you uncomfortable sober, people that would, etc. and you'll be fine.

Places that are basically
- 'under control' (meaning at home or in a park you don't expect a sudden crowd or something weird happening as much as in the center of town, and even if someone comes to your door you can decide not to open it)
- familiar (just where you feel at home and peaceful)

Parks are not always so 'controllable' but tend to be moderately so, out in nature chances of human stuff happening is slim, but if you are a long way from home something can still happen you need to be experienced / prepared / with others etc.
Parties or festivals are popular places for people to plan to trip, cause it seems like such a great idea - but obviously it's one of the least controllable places: a lot of people going wild and usually not so easy to 'escape' it.
At your own home is obviously a safe place unless you have domestic issues or are under parental or guardian control..
Lastly I often compare it to considering child-safe places (not in the last place because in a trip people can become child-like), so it's not wrong to plan activities it needs to be non-threatening and you need similar precautions.

Last edited:
I almost exclusively prefer to trip at home. Otherwise, a secluded camp site isn't too bad. I'll trip at a concert, but only a very moderate dose of a substance that I have a lot of experience with, and only if I don't have to drive afterwards.

In The Zendo! They are available at various festivals. Wonderful people, a wonderful place, and wonderful vibes. I choose The Zendo Project!http://www.zendoproject.org/

zendo-project-logo-web.png

handsUplifted-e1449616120581.jpg

-Police stations

-Parent's homes

-Eastern countries which punish one by death for drug possession

That's all I can think of off the top of my head :p

But really, just avoid places that would normally make you uncomfortable sober, people that would, etc. and you'll be fine.

Hey man, I'M the funny one around here.